Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finnaly I decide............

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Golbahar
Junior
Finnaly I decide............

Post by Golbahar »

Finnaly I decide to do tonsilectomy.....
Becouse when I touch my tonssils my finger smell too bad... when I touch my mouth our toungue It doesn't smell .. not as bad as tonssils touching.....
And nothing are effective on me.. no antibiotics or stomache drog.
I tinck my problem is my tonssil .. I don't have tonssil stone. And my tonssils are small.

IAMFrustrated
Junior
Re: Finnaly I decide............

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Good Luck
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Drake

Post by Drake »

Don't do it. I had mine removed and it had no affect. Use Bleach diluted with water. That work for me kind of. I basically have to rinse with it, every time I eat food, especially cheese. But it gives my mouth no order, once I rinse.
Golbahar
Junior

Post by Golbahar »

IAMFrustrated wrote:Good Luck
Thank you
Golbahar
Junior

Post by Golbahar »

Drake wrote:Don't do it. I had mine removed and it had no affect. Use Bleach diluted with water. That work for me kind of. I basically have to rinse with it, every time I eat food, especially cheese. But it gives my mouth no order, once I rinse.
This is my last chance.... I must do it..
Drake

Post by Drake »

You're the one paying for the procedure. If it doesn't work out, please try the bleach method. It's cheap and extremely effective!
Golbahar
Junior

Post by Golbahar »

Drake wrote:You're the one paying for the procedure. If it doesn't work out, please try the bleach method. It's cheap and extremely effective!
A member of here said me befor about bleach. But it's dangerous. I afraid of doing this
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

keep us updated. good luck
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

I think we have to try what ever is good for us :D
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Helen1
Total Newbie

Post by Helen1 »

Why would anyone rinse with bleach? That'll do more harm than good..
Did anyone try milk thistle or Liv 52 liver supplements?
I heard that this helps some people since smells originate from liver which doesn't produce fmo3
Drake

Post by Drake »

The bleach didn’t work for me. It just made it worse over time! Now I take pro Biotics. It helps some what.
Hugo
Total Newbie

Post by Hugo »

Please stop telling people to use bleach. It can be damn right dangerous. One member already posted that he/she lost their voice. Stop giving extreme advice we are not trained chemists or physicians.
Perseverehoping

Post by Perseverehoping »

Tonsil stone is a sign that your lymphatic system isn't moving enough. Because it is overload with junk. Stop eating diary product. And do exercise that help you move your lymphatic system. Like rebounding.

Removing something that is giving you a sign that something is wrong is not stopping the problem.

I will keep remember everybody on this site. Ignorance is our problem and laziness. Lazy to do more deeper research and to apply it for a long time so that we can see a difference.

I also had problem with tonsil stones. I stopped with eating diary product and I never had one again . I used to eat a lot of cheese and bakery made with milk.

Lymphatic system

https://tonsil-stones-cause.weebly.com/ ... ystem.html

Please read thi. don't remove your tonsils.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Perseverehoping wrote:Tonsil stone is a sign that your lymphatic system isn't moving enough. Because it is overload with junk. Stop eating diary product. And do exercise that help you move your lymphatic system. Like rebounding.

Removing something that is giving you a sign that something is wrong is not stopping the problem.

I will keep remember everybody on this site. Ignorance is our problem and laziness. Lazy to do more deeper research and to apply it for a long time so that we can see a difference.

I also had problem with tonsil stones. I stopped with eating diary product and I never had one again . I used to eat a lot of cheese and bakery made with milk.

Lymphatic system

are you the same person that was plugging that amazon affiliate site for tonsil stones? Now you try to post like 20 posts in few days so you would not look suspicious? Please dont spam this site
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Perseverehoping

Post by Perseverehoping »

Jimi Stein wrote:
Perseverehoping wrote:Tonsil stone is a sign that your lymphatic system isn't moving enough. Because it is overload with junk. Stop eating diary product. And do exercise that help you move your lymphatic system. Like rebounding.

Lymphatic system

are you the same person that was plugging that amazon affiliate site for tonsil stones? Now you try to post like 20 posts in few days so you would not look suspicious? Please dont spam this site
Do you read all my post? Do you? Because if you really do you will see that I am not trying to sell anything. Come on. What I wrote was the true that's it. So many people are misinform about tonsil stone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic