Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Summerside
Advanced
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:somthing upwards I meant that there is infection taste behind above the tongue I think

small update, doing this bleach now for few days, i have fresh taste....but still get reactions, but it is less.....dunno how much better my bb is....
@jimi Stein. Keep doing it, I"m telling you the ratio must be at least 1X20. Do nasal rinse also. Probably you have type 1 and type 2 Hali.
When I've started it on July 12-th, it was my. friend's Dad's funeral, I got reactions of course, but it was less and less. It took for me to eradicate all this god damned bacterias 100% almost two weeks. I mean 100%, after starting it, it radically went off and than day by day subsided but surely.
It's my 29-th day and I'm completely bb free, even when I meet strangers they ain't smell nothing, I'm back to normal as I was 13 years old.
Keep doing it, it takes time, for some effect is right away, for us who have bb for 20, 30 years or more, it takes a little longer to wash away this deeply incarnated VSC bacterias from ENT cavities. But 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

But for them, who has in addition type 3 halitosis, intestine cleansing is needed, definitely. Keep going man, you are on the right path. God bless your effort.
Good luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<
What is your ratio for the nasal rinse? Same?
How often do you do both?
Thanks

Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Lifelongsufferer wrote:Hey searching!

Thanks for your detailed thread.

I decided to try your method, and purchased sodium hypochlorite online. The only stuff I could find was 14%, so I diluted half a tsp with 28 tsp of distilled water.

I tried swishing and gargling for 1 minute in the shower and noticed some immediate improvement, but it only lasts about 4 hours before bb starts to creep back and by the next morning my BB is just as bad as ever.

I found I had better results with Hydrogen Peroxide, but that stopped working. Is it possible the bacteria has become resistant to oxidisation?

I'm curious whether you ever used hydrogen peroxide in the same way, and whether it had any effect.

Thanks

Lifelong
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Juana
Total Newbie

Post by Juana »

I wonder why my tongue turns yellow.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:

I decided to try your method, and purchased sodium hypochlorite online. The only stuff I could find was 14%, so I diluted half a tsp with 28 tsp of distilled water.

I tried swishing and gargling for 1 minute in the shower and noticed some immediate improvement, but it only lasts about 4 hours before bb starts to creep back and by the next morning my BB is just as bad as ever.

I found I had better results with Hydrogen Peroxide, but that stopped working. Is it possible the bacteria has become resistant to oxidisation?

I'm curious whether you ever used hydrogen peroxide in the same way, and whether it had any effect.

Thanks

Lifelong
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Juana wrote:I wonder why my tongue turns yellow.
If you look at it carefully, when you swish and gurgle and spit the liquid out, it's of yellow color. I think those are the dead VCS bacterias, after bleach chemical reaction. And tongue turns yellowish brown.I am not a chemist and I don't care at all, unless the smell is gone.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

not working for me.....still get reactions
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Jimi Stein wrote:not working for me.....still get reactions

How many days have yoj tried? I just started and I did not fo the nasal rinse
Still nope :(
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Thanks

Lifelong

Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Thanks for giving mr hope
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Thanks

Lifelong

Thank you
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Thank you
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated
Swell

Post by Swell »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
Hello, summerside, are you feeling better now? Is it working?
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Swell wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:

Hello, my nose was stuffy and running and it burned but now it is better. Tomorrow is my third day, i am not sure if the bb is better, I have to ask. Thanks for asking. I will keep you updated =;
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:

Hey thought 1 tsp is 5 ml??
Swell

Post by Swell »

Summerside wrote:
Swell wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Hello, my nose was stuffy and running and it burned but now it is better. Tomorrow is my third day, i am not sure if the bb is better, I have to ask. Thanks for asking. I will keep you updated =;
Happy to hear you're feeling better. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic