Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.

Hey thought 1 tsp is 5 ml??
@summerside How is it going, feel better now, right? When you put the bleach in nose, it disinfects all f...... nasal cavities, thats why the shit is coming out and is yellowish color. Don't be afraid, everything's gone be Ok. Keep us posted.

Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

what about the people that lost the sense of smell because of the bleach, im rly afraid of that
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:what about the people that lost the sense of smell because of the bleach, im rly afraid of that
@Robert20. I'm Ok, posted before, no smell or taste disorders whatsoever.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.

@summerside How is it going, feel better now, right? When you put the bleach in nose, it disinfects all f...... nasal cavities, thats why the shit is coming out and is yellowish color. Don't be afraid, everything's gone be Ok. Keep us posted.
Hello,
The bad taste is gone, the tongue coating seems gone. There is still lots of clear mucus coming out of my nose. I always thought I have post nadal drip and mucus in my throat as wrll.
I might do another sinus rinse tomorrow.
Anybody else experienced this? The mucus coming out?

I will continue the mouth rinse and ask in around a week what my son says about my breath
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Hello,
The bad taste is gone, the tongue coating seems gone. There is still lots of clear mucus coming out of my nose. I always thought I have post nadal drip and mucus in my throat as wrll.
I might do another sinus rinse tomorrow.
Anybody else experienced this? The mucus coming out?

I will continue the mouth rinse and ask in around a week what my son says about my breath
@summerside. Yes mucus is coming out. When you do a rinse, along 15-30 minutes you have to clear your nose, first slight yellow and after white mucus is coming out.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

searching wrote:I’ve recently started using ordinary chlorine bleach, diluted with water, as a mouthwash. For me, it is the most-effective, least-expensive treatment I’ve ever received to control BB. I first read this in Hal's post seen here.

• Jimi S. linked information using chlorine bleach diluted with water seen here.

• Gigigirl reported successful reduction of BB using Carifree seen here. Note: the antimicrobial agent in Carifree is diluted chlorine bleach, i.e. sodium hypochlorite, seen here.

• Dr. Scott Frey, a dentist/orthodontist in the USA, blogs about using dilute chlorine bleach as a mouthwash seen here.

• A periodontal practice in the USA describe the use of chlorine bleach diluted with water as a mouthwash seen here.

This works remarkably well.
I have a question for those who do the nasal rinse. What do you use for it? An irrigator machine or something else?
Thanks
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:
searching wrote:I’ve recently started using ordinary chlorine bleach, diluted with water, as a mouthwash. For me, it is the most-effective, least-expensive treatment I’ve ever received to control BB. I first read this in Hal's post seen here.

• Jimi S. linked information using chlorine bleach diluted with water seen here.

• Gigigirl reported successful reduction of BB using Carifree seen here. Note: the antimicrobial agent in Carifree is diluted chlorine bleach, i.e. sodium hypochlorite, seen here.

• Dr. Scott Frey, a dentist/orthodontist in the USA, blogs about using dilute chlorine bleach as a mouthwash seen here.

• A periodontal practice in the USA describe the use of chlorine bleach diluted with water as a mouthwash seen here.

I have a question for those who do the nasal rinse. What do you use for it? An irrigator machine or something else?
Thanks
@summerside. Ordinary nose drops aerosole, but filled with bleach solution.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

I did definately loose my sense of smell and taste. I still have the white coating on my tongue plus yellow. Anybody elsr who experienced this?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

did it come back?
Why you did not try few drops only?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Jimi Stein wrote:did it come back?
Why you did not try few drops only?

Yeah I will
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Summerside wrote:
I did definately loose my sense of smell and taste. I still have the white coating on my tongue plus yellow. Anybody elsr who experienced this?
Keep us updated if it comes back. Im very sorry for you. Ill probably never try the nasal rinse
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Robert20 wrote:what about the people that lost the sense of smell because of the bleach, im rly afraid of that

Yep happened here. I am taking a break now until i get it bsck.
Clear mucud is still coming out of my nose from the bleech rinse. I take that as aiswhitsign. I have pnd snd acid reflux ( silent)
Thiswhite coating is almost gone from chewing on fresh pinapple pieces.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Summerside wrote:

Clear mucud is still coming out of my nose from the bleech rinse. I take that as aiswhitsign. I have pnd snd acid reflux ( silent)
The pineapple works for the tongue coating
Jam

Post by Jam »

Summerside wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Hi Summerside,

I too tried the bleach mouthwash. It made my tongue yellow and the sour taste was still there. I haven't tried doing the bleach nasal wash because I'm afraid of trying it. Please update as soon as you have your sense of smell back. Hoping and praying we all get through this situation.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Jam wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Hi Summerside,

I too tried the bleach mouthwash. It made my tongue yellow and the sour taste was still there. I haven't tried doing the bleach nasal wash because I'm afraid of trying it. Please update as soon as you have your sense of smell back. Hoping and praying we all get through this situation.
Do you have p d or reflux? My sour taste comes and goes. I am planing to get a refereal for an ent
I will try the nasal rinse with oil of oregano too. So desperate
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic