Your Email Address:

First Name:

Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Tell us your story with bad breath
Morena212
Total Newbie
Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Post by Morena212 »

hi everyone, first time posting here! Ive been looking for a forum. My life is heavy on my shoulders. Feeling a lot like the feeling you get when you no longer want to live. I have a husband and kids. But i feel allll the time like they would be better without me! All is do is embarrase them. I am that mom with the horrible breath. The wife with the horrible breath. My poor husband i know loves me but i feel like its terrible he has to constantly put up with people's comments and ridicule. I ask myself WHY? Why did God punish me this way. I am a good looking person people like me when they meet me until i open my mouth. Its so sad and frustrating idk what to do. I am at the end of my rope. Its not a dental thing i take excellent care of my teeth. Drink all types of pro biotica have visited numerous doctors! Nothing! I am just so sick and tired of people making fun of me. My husbands family ridicule me. Ive lost so many people in my life because of this. Thats all anyone remembers about me. I wish i could disappear!

Robert20
Junior
Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Post by Robert20 »

That's not the answer, honestly, think about how your family will feel when you're gone they care about you and by commiting s*****e you will destroy them emotionally, visit the topic chlorine bleach method and try that.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Morena212 wrote:hi everyone, first time posting here! Ive been looking for a forum. My life is heavy on my shoulders. Feeling a lot like the feeling you get when you no longer want to live. I have a husband and kids. But i feel allll the time like they would be better without me! All is do is embarrase them. I am that mom with the horrible breath. The wife with the horrible breath. My poor husband i know loves me but i feel like its terrible he has to constantly put up with people's comments and ridicule. I ask myself WHY? Why did God punish me this way. I am a good looking person people like me when they meet me until i open my mouth. Its so sad and frustrating idk what to do. I am at the end of my rope. Its not a dental thing i take excellent care of my teeth. Drink all types of pro biotica have visited numerous doctors! Nothing! I am just so sick and tired of people making fun of me. My husbands family ridicule me. Ive lost so many people in my life because of this. Thats all anyone remembers about me. I wish i could disappear!

Can you tell us what kind of tests were done?
Dont give up, we are all in the same boat!!!
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Morena212 wrote:hi everyone, first time posting here! Ive been looking for a forum. My life is heavy on my shoulders. Feeling a lot like the feeling you get when you no longer want to live. I have a husband and kids. But i feel allll the time like they would be better without me! All is do is embarrase them. I am that mom with the horrible breath. The wife with the horrible breath. My poor husband i know loves me but i feel like its terrible he has to constantly put up with people's comments and ridicule. I ask myself WHY? Why did God punish me this way. I am a good looking person people like me when they meet me until i open my mouth. Its so sad and frustrating idk what to do. I am at the end of my rope. Its not a dental thing i take excellent care of my teeth. Drink all types of pro biotica have visited numerous doctors! Nothing! I am just so sick and tired of people making fun of me. My husbands family ridicule me. Ive lost so many people in my life because of this. Thats all anyone remembers about me. I wish i could disappear!
Details like your diet and when did bb start, thanks
Morena212
Total Newbie

Post by Morena212 »

Wow honestly i have tears in my eyes thank you everyone for responding.
Update: i had a colonoscopy done the GI doctor bombarded me with anti biotics because i have gastritis and H pilory (idk the spelling ) i tought finally i would be cured and nothing. I had all my wisdom teeth removed. I had the fecal test done only positive result i got again was the h pilory. Ive had bad breath since i could remember like 7. I have no good memories. Ive never been able to make true friends or relationships. Its sucks!! I will be doing another update later on.
Morena212
Total Newbie

Post by Morena212 »

Robert20 wrote:That's not the answer, honestly, think about how your family will feel when you're gone they care about you and by commiting s*****e you will destroy them emotionally, visit the topic chlorine bleach method and try that.

I am so drained emotionally so sad all the time. Idk what to do.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Morena212 wrote:Wow honestly i have tears in my eyes thank you everyone for responding.
Update: i had a colonoscopy done the GI doctor bombarded me with anti biotics because i have gastritis and H pilory (idk the spelling ) i tought finally i would be cured and nothing. I had all my wisdom teeth removed. I had the fecal test done only positive result i got again was the h pilory. Ive had bad breath since i could remember like 7. I have no good memories. Ive never been able to make true friends or relationships. Its sucks!! I will be doing another update later on.

Doctors sure love to subscribe meds and antibiotics...

Please try the chlorine rinse!!
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

I'm in the same boat, my husband's family they try to ridicule me too, I just avoid them like the plague. It's time to toughen up Morena212. We have kids, doesn't matter how shitty life is right now, sucide is not and never will be the answer. What you've got to do is constantly try different stuff to develop a routine to mask this horrible curse. Nothing by itself has proven effective for me but in combination things like baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, the bleach rinse, grapefruit seed extract and xylitol melts make it manageable.

And until you have built up your walls enough to be unbothered by other people, don't be in the company of people who don't treat you with respect. You don't deserve that. Know that there are people just like you out here! Keep fighting!
Morena212
Total Newbie

Post by Morena212 »

CherreBelle wrote:I'm in the same boat, my husband's family they try to ridicule me too, I just avoid them like the plague. It's time to toughen up Morena212. We have kids, doesn't matter how shitty life is right now, sucide is not and never will be the answer. What you've got to do is constantly try different stuff to develop a routine to mask this horrible curse. Nothing by itself has proven effective for me but in combination things like baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, the bleach rinse, grapefruit seed extract and xylitol melts make it manageable.

And until you have built up your walls enough to be unbothered by other people, don't be in the company of people who don't treat you with respect. You don't deserve that. Know that there are people just like you out here! Keep fighting!

Wow thank you for your kind words! Really are so helpful! Its so horrible i feel so guilty at times because my family stays home a lot of because of me and my excuses as to why i dont want to go anywhere. And i know sui.. is not the answer but damm sometimes i just feel like a curse to them. But youre right we have to hang in there. Oh and the btw nothiiing works for me either. Would you mind explaining a little bit in more detail how do you use some of these things. Perhaps what ever you find more helpful. Ive totally ran out of ideas.
notoyhoy
Total Newbie

Post by notoyhoy »

hi, you are not alone, we are many, unfortunately or fortunately not as many to make it normal

when people scratch their noses near to me or when they cough, step back, turn their faces or take a distance makes me feel so bad,

the worse is when some of them can not hold it and they actually end vomiting just next to me and some of them looking at me and God knows what they do they think inside them

i have been thinking about ending my problem but still hold in the hope of a product to help me to deal with it but i am near the end of the line,

at the moment i am attending help with professional psychologist because in one point i deeply thought it would be the best way or only one to end it

i have been able to find a short time help but does not last as long as i wish

drinking grapetizer (grape juice sparling) before cleaning my mouth after eating , then i will wash my mouth and tongue with therabreath tootpaste ultra plus (do not buy the rinse) just the toothpaste and then after 2 minutes rinse with a strong water pression system, like the shower or if no chance to have a shower you may use a whose connecte to the tap and make sure the water goes to the back of your tongue and the end of your throat

i know it is hard but it is what i do and helps me also watermelon sugar free chewing gum brand Wrigley's EXTRA

this chewing gum is good and also i use saline solution to rinse my nose befor3e washing my mouth it will help me for 1 hour or so

at least allows me to have short meetings and organise to clean myself in advance

i hope this help you
Morena212
Total Newbie

Post by Morena212 »

notoyhoy wrote:hi, you are not alone, we are many, unfortunately or fortunately not as many to make it normal

when people scratch their noses near to me or when they cough, step back, turn their faces or take a distance makes me feel so bad,

the worse is when some of them can not hold it and they actually end vomiting just next to me and some of them looking at me and God knows what they do they think inside them

i have been thinking about ending my problem but still hold in the hope of a product to help me to deal with it but i am near the end of the line,

at the moment i am attending help with professional psychologist because in one point i deeply thought it would be the best way or only one to end it

i have been able to find a short time help but does not last as long as i wish

drinking grapetizer (grape juice sparling) before cleaning my mouth after eating , then i will wash my mouth and tongue with therabreath tootpaste ultra plus (do not buy the rinse) just the toothpaste and then after 2 minutes rinse with a strong water pression system, like the shower or if no chance to have a shower you may use a whose connecte to the tap and make sure the water goes to the back of your tongue and the end of your throat

i know it is hard but it is what i do and helps me also watermelon sugar free chewing gum brand Wrigley's EXTRA

this chewing gum is good and also i use saline solution to rinse my nose befor3e washing my mouth it will help me for 1 hour or so

at least allows me to have short meetings and organise to clean myself in advance

i hope this help you
thank you! Everything helps honestly ive grown to love this page this group. You guys give me a lot of comfort. Thank you!
notoyhoy
Total Newbie

Post by notoyhoy »

the suicidal feeling is there, it is not strong enough all the time but it is there, that is why i started to attend a professional psychologist

in my case i am single and migrate to new country and live far from my mother and brothers i do not want them to see the stress i experience on a daily basis

i have tried many products and the one works the best in my case is the following steps

1) do not eat anything with garlic or onion or very spicy food, (plain food is best)
2) rinse your mouth before eating (yes just before eating)
3) at the end of the meal eat green veggies like spinach , black grapes or watermelon
4) after eating rinse your nose with saline spray , there are sprays or bottles to do so
5) brush your teeth and scrap gently your tongue (i use children toothpaste no mint one , i use blue berry or bubble gum) and rinse with a lot of water
6) then i use another toothpaste brand Therabreath ultra plus , with my finger i put as far as i can in my tongue and all around my mouth and leave it works for 90 seconds or 2 minutes, you will feel it melt in your mouth after that spilt it out in the sink and the most important step is next
7) use a hose and connect it to the tap and put the hose inside your mouth and open the tap allowing the water go as far as possible in your throat , rinse for 2 minutes

then see your tongue in the mirror and you will see it pink, clean , not with a white coat,

after this if i am in a event i carry my drink, Grapeatizer (not appletaiser) and drink a little and gargle little bit and swallow

i use a chewing gum watermelon flavour (EXTRA)

this allow me to not make anyone to vomit near to me for a couple of hours and then i have to repeat

i do this only when i will have a social event

on daily basis when i work i find a gym or swimming pool near my job and lunch time i go to eat there and after eating i have a shower following those steps like that helps me for meetings

the problem is not always i can make it or sometimes someone come to me by surprise and when they smell my breath and cough i want to die
ihaveBB
Total Newbie

Post by ihaveBB »

Hi there. We have the same issue.
I am also married with one kid.

I have this feeling of my mouth being hot sometimes when I don't speak for long hours.
When I swallow my saliva purposely, there's something that I can taste, and it taste bad as well. I don't know where my bad breath is coming from and I don't know what test should I take. My tongue has white coat every morning but after brushing it, it will turn pink. but then still bad breath.., i'm suspecting that it's from my tonsils but I had already seen 3 doctors to check on my tonsils, but they all told me that my tonsils are normal. I remember one time, i pressed my big tonsil crypts and something yellowish came out. I tried again but I can't see anymore or maybe it is deep inside my tonsil crypts. I have noticed my tonsils crypts are getting bigger over time, but so far it doesn't hurt. but my breath still stinks. you can PM me if you need someone to talk to or we can chat via whatsapp or viber. I live in Philippines, btw.
overit15
Total Newbie

Post by overit15 »

ihaveBB wrote:
Hi there. We have the same issue.
I am also married with one kid.

I have this feeling of my mouth being hot sometimes when I don't speak for long hours.
When I swallow my saliva purposely, there's something that I can taste, and it taste bad as well. I don't know where my bad breath is coming from and I don't know what test should I take. My tongue has white coat every morning but after brushing it, it will turn pink. but then still bad breath.., i'm suspecting that it's from my tonsils but I had already seen 3 doctors to check on my tonsils, but they all told me that my tonsils are normal. I remember one time, i pressed my big tonsil crypts and something yellowish came out. I tried again but I can't see anymore or maybe it is deep inside my tonsil crypts. I have noticed my tonsils crypts are getting bigger over time, but so far it doesn't hurt. but my breath still stinks. you can PM me if you need someone to talk to or we can chat via whatsapp or viber. I live in Philippines, btw.
Hello IhaveBB, I was wondering what your whatsapp is? I would like someone to talk to
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello morena

I used to think a lot about suic_de before. To be honest, sometimes even today.
It just sometimes flashes in my mind.

Its really tough when people make fun of you. Even little children. It really crushes the spirit. Here in my hometown, almost everyone i see will always look at me. I know they are talking about me. They sometimes laugh.

So i hav to make adjustments in my life. I avoid crowded places. I go to the grocery very early so there are only a few people around. Sometimes i let my sister pay the bills. I dont want to go outside if the sun is high. There are a lot of people by that time.

But im not giving up. I believe i cud still be happy even with bb. I believe i cud still defeat of those who laugh at me.

You know what, sometimes i am funned of reading the gospel. One of my favorite verses there are the words of Jesus. He said, "WOE TO THOSE WHO LAUGH, THEY WILL CRY AND WEEP." haha. The time will come that i will be the one laughing. And they will be the one crying! Haha.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic