Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Monday
Total Newbie
Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?

Post by Monday »

Hello everybody. I want to ask people here a question: is hydrogen peroxide effective for you or not? And if yes, then for how many hours does it’s effect lasts for you?

I am a BB-sufferer for many years. And about a month ago I for the first time have tried to rinse my mouth with deluted hydrogen peroxide ( 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide for half of a glass of water). And you know, firstly I was very surprised by it’s effect - it helped for the whole day and even on the next morning I had a fresh mouth, so fresh that I even didn’t have to brush my teeth. I checked my mouth with fingers - touched my tongue and other sections of my mouth and then smelled my fingers - there was no bad smell at all. It helped for about 24hours or so.
So I was very inspired by that effect and rinsed my mouth with hydrogen peroxide once-a-day for about ten days - everything was ok and there was no bad smell.
But after ten days or so, the effect of hydrogen peroxide was gone. My BB came back. And now the rinse of hydrogen peroxide does not help me at all. It’s efficiency finished fully. It doesn’t help even for 20 minutes. And I can’t understand - why it happened? Has someone else here had the same effect with hydrogen peroxide? (at first it helps a lot, and after some days it stops working).

Thanks for answering and sorry for my poor english.

CherreBelle

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?

Post by CherreBelle »

I experience that too which is why I don't use it everyday. It's not really meant to be used that frequently, you have to be careful because it will damage the pulp of the teeth (if that matters).
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

I don't recall ever getting relief from hydrogen peroxide. First read about it in 2005! First year I had BB. And well I'm still here lol. It actually makes my breath worse I think, the reactions become more extreme
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic