Your Email Address:

First Name:

Guys something is working!!!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Summerside
Advanced
Guys something is working!!!!!!

Post by Summerside »

Today at homedepot I asked my son if my mouth smells. I was breathing at him twice. He said nothing. I "really?"
"Nothing mom". I told you you need to brush your teeth better...
Lol!!

Anyways yesterday he said to me me it smells but not like shit anymore. Sorry but thats what he said. Yesterday i did not us oregano oil or bleech

I am gluten free since 2 weeks, drink green juices every day and drink diatomaceus earth since two weeks.

I startet using bleech again and oil of oregano oil.

I dilluted the bleech more and did nasal rinses today twice and a mouth rinse too.

What do you think? I am trying to figure out what is working. I still have a tongue coating and the taste in my mouth is not perfect.

I will ask my son more often now and see where it goes.

So happy its the first time he said he cant smell anything O:)

Mybe I can finally have a date!

WhiteCat
Advanced
Re: Guys something is working!!!!!!

Post by WhiteCat »

I’m so happy to hear that! :)

What type of halitosis do you have?
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

WhiteCat wrote:I’m so happy to hear that! :)

What type of halitosis do you have?
I have no idea. I think it comes from two sources. I will write down what I do every day because I am trying different things at the same time.

It was not room filling and not nasal I think. More the bb that you smell when you get close

My acid reflux is gone since gluten free and green juicing

The bleech nasal rinses seem to help.

Or and the oregano oil?

I will find out

I am terrified to go on dates. I mean you try to look your best but what is the point if you have bb?
WhiteCat
Advanced

Post by WhiteCat »

Well, I don’t do the rinses at all but I’ve been inspired by your post to go gluten free starting today.

I once eliminated dairy and sugar totally for 6 weeks with no change.

Doesn’t hurt me to to remove gluten.

I’ll share my findings...
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

WhiteCat wrote:Well, I don’t do the rinses at all but I’ve been inspired by your post to go gluten free starting today.

I once eliminated dairy and sugar totally for 6 weeks with no change.

Doesn’t hurt me to to remove gluten.

I’ll share my findings...
Its hard. I bought gluten free bread but it has sugar in it. Just cant be without bread in the morning.
I eat gluten free rice chicken vegetable. Have to be careful gluten is in a lotvof things. No sugar dairy beer. Jesus who lives like that.
Everybody around me eats crab all the time
WhiteCat
Advanced

Post by WhiteCat »

Summerside wrote:
WhiteCat wrote:
Its hard. I bought gluten free bread but it has sugar in it. Just cant be without bread in the morning.
I eat gluten free rice chicken vegetable. Have to be careful gluten is in a lotvof things. No sugar dairy beer. Jesus who lives like that.
Everybody around me eats crab all the time
I'm only giving up gluten for now. One thing at a time is plenty.

I already gave up sugar and dairy once, no change, not even a tiny improvement. I don't think they affect me.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello summerside

Did you honestly talk to your son about our conditions? Did you mentioned that you have been suffering from bb for a very long time and that you have tried everything and yet nothing happens?

I think if you mention it this way, he will develop deeper understanding about our conditions. Which is good. He might help do the research too. He can talk to doctors on line. By the way how old is your son?
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

I'm pretty sure it doesn't smell when you blow in someone's face it's most likely at random moments coming from the throat, that's what I think atleast.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Ricky wrote:Hello summerside

Did you honestly talk to your son about our conditions? Did you mentioned that you have been suffering from bb for a very long time and that you have tried everything and yet nothing happens?

I think if you mention it this way, he will develop deeper understanding about our conditions. Which is good. He might help do the research too. He can talk to doctors on line. By the way how old is your son?

Hello, he is 12. I recently separated from my husband and have nobody else to ask.

He knows I have this problem but does not understand.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Robert20 wrote:I'm pretty sure it doesn't smell when you blow in someone's face it's most likely at random moments coming from the throat, that's what I think atleast.

He complains when we sit close and watch a movie or I read a story. All the time.
Trust me there was always a smell. This was the first time he said I dont stink
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello summerside

There is only one way to find out if your bb is gone. Let your son hold you your smartphone. Then let him record on video while you walk on busiest street. If the people behind you did not react, then your bb is gone. If the people behind you react, then you still have bb.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello summer

Did you change your diet?
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Ricky wrote:Hello summer

Did you change your diet?
Hello, since 3 weeks gluten free and lots of green juices.

I am starting to think the flip sinus rinse with dilluted bleech is helping. Did it twice today. It burns bit not too bad. Taste is better. No idea if the gluten has something to do with it
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Ricky wrote:Hello summerside

There is only one way to find out if your bb is gone. Let your son hold you your smartphone. Then let him record on video while you walk on busiest street. If the people behind you did not react, then your bb is gone. If the people behind you react, then you still have bb.

HeyRicky, my son is a good tester. If he always says my breath is bad and all of a sudden there is nothing thrn something is working.

Of course I dont know if it was good all day. I will ask him at different times.

My bb was never so bad that I got reactions in a public place, like the bus or on the street.
Not even in the car.

My husband was honest about it too.

My next step is and ENT doctor. When doing the sinus rinses a lot of clear mucus is coming out. Not yellow or anything. I wonder if that is normal

My brother told me once i have bb at dinner when sitting next to me, same my mom
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Is bleech good for the body or is it harmful if exceeded amt? How many amt of bleech do you put?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic