Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB bacteria and temperature Change

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sopo
Advanced

BB bacteria and temperature Change

Post by sopo »

Thanks to cureplzz now I know how to post a new topic here.
I will jump straight to my observation. Every time when I have fever I notice my mouth feels very fresh. This is because BB causing bacteria won't survive/grow when the body temperature goes beyond the normal temperature. I have read somewhere that even just a slight change above normal body temperature will kill off all the anerobic bacteria. Has anyone experienced it?
We usually try to stop BB bacteria by changing our Ph levels using chemicals, foods etc but we never think of other factors that contribute bacterial growth and temperature is one of them.
So I tried to find out ways to increase our core temperature. First thing I found was garlic. Meditation and excercie also helps but it may not keep temperature high for a long time, long enough to suppress the growth of BB bacteria. We need to find a way to mimic fever.

fog
Junior

Re: BB bacteria and temperature Change

Post by fog »

sauna, lots of clothes... I wonder how long it would take to kill em.
WhiteCat
Advanced

Post by WhiteCat »

Cold also kills them but neither is a permanent solution.

You can temporarily kill the bacteria with ice cream or hot water but there’s a thing called homeostasis which will prevent this mechanism from being the B.B. treatment you desire. Sorry.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Increasing the body temperature to the point were all bacteria dies you would be dead long before. Bacteria are more resistant to temperature changes then humans. Some bacteria can survive being in boiling water
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is the cheapest, safest, and quickest way to change the PH level and it's all natural. Saliva has bicarbonate to buffer acids in the mouth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic