Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
applecider
Total Newbie

Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?

Post by applecider »

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what if I am also having candida overgrowth.
So, I did a split in a glass of water test this morning that I learned from youtube.
It indicates that I might have candida overgrowth.

If that is the case ( which I am more than 50% sure) where should I start with?
I am currently on probiotics, herbs, nasal rinse and tongue scraping and I am waiting for the Candida cleanse tablets to arrive.

Is there anything I should take to account? please advice me. Thank you

Ricky
Sheriff
Re: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?

Post by Ricky »

Hello applecider

I believe i also have candida. I was taking antibiotics since i was a child until i had my work. This prolong use certainly makes candida overgrowth.

What is your history anyway? Did you also take antibiotics when you were young?

Keep us updated when you are taking your candida pills. Just prepare for die off symptoms.
applecider
Total Newbie

Post by applecider »

Ricky wrote:Hello applecider

I believe i also have candida. I was taking antibiotics since i was a child until i had my work. This prolong use certainly makes candida overgrowth.

What is your history anyway? Did you also take antibiotics when you were young?

Keep us updated when you are taking your candida pills. Just prepare for die off symptoms.

Thank you so much Ricky,

My story is that I started having bb since years due to bad oral hygiene. I wore braces and with bad habit I lose my teeth and eventually I needed to wear cap, bridges. Still I didn't take a good care of my teeth and mouth, together with bad diet I start having bb. It makes my throat, tongue feel burn and sore. Finally I strongly feel I have bb myself and I got reactions.

And to answer your question, I took antibiotics sometimes in the past but not so frequently. If there would be any pills that would be a factor of candida overgrowth in my case that would be the oral birth control which I have been taking it since 2 years ago. I just recently found out that it could be the cause so when I finish the last tablet a few days ago I plan to stop taking it completely.

The candida cleanse that I ordered online is on its way. Meanwhile, I can only keep up on my hygiene and diet and yes I start having a slight die off thing. I feel like I want to put carb and surgar in my mouth all the time. My head goes crazy but the good thing is that I feel less of bb.

thank you so much for sharing with me.
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Which candida cleanse product did you order?
applecider
Total Newbie

Post by applecider »

fog wrote:Which candida cleanse product did you order?
I randomly chose a brand from online store. I assume it is not appropriate to mention the brand here. I chose the one with maximum strength and made in USA. I can send you a message. By the way I have not taken it. I don't know whether it works for me or not.
Cursed4eva
Total Newbie

Post by Cursed4eva »

Try Zinc Citrate
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

applecider wrote:
I randomly chose a brand from online store. I assume it is not appropriate to mention the brand here. I chose the one with maximum strength and made in USA. I can send you a message. By the way I have not taken it. I don't know whether it works for me or not.
Hello apple

Whats your diet? What do you eat?
applecider
Total Newbie

Post by applecider »

Cursed4eva wrote:Try Zinc Citrate
Thank you so much, I will look for that
applecider
Total Newbie

Post by applecider »

Ricky wrote:
applecider wrote:
Hello apple

Whats your diet? What do you eat?
Hi Ricky,

Actually I eat almost normal. Only that I cut back on sugar,rice and noodles as much as possible, not like 100% no to them.

But to make it easier for you to see the picture, I will list out what I usually eat.

- rice or noodle 1/2 cup max per day
- Eat as much of green leave veggy like collard, lettuce, fresh mint, cilantro, green bell pepper, cucumber ( I substitute sweet fruits with cucumber), fresh aloe vera and bottled aloe vera, my home made asian style of sauerkraut (cabbage + salt + apple cider vinegar with mother) and other kinds of veggy occasionally
- less meat, if possible I go for fish
- drink yokurt milk ( the one with lots of lactobacillus)
- drink bottled green tea with low sugar ( found in asian store)
- eat half green/half ripe asian kind of banana in the morning. If i run out of this kind, I pick one in regular store but get the green one. The reason of eating this green banana because I just recently went to doctor and he told me that I have acid reflux and my mom recommend me this tradition home remedy.
- a small cup of plain yogurt after meal
- try to drink warm water or room temperatured water

Together, try not to lay down until 2-3 hours after eating.

I think this is pretty much about my diet.

I also add these to my diet. Sorry if the reply is getting too long.

- green powder
- vitamin B complex
- milk thistle
- candida cleanse
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic