Your Email Address:

First Name:

LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sam2

OXIDISING AGENTS

Post by Sam2 »

"If it were a case of oxygen"
About this comment, read the attatchment about oxidizing agents...
Attachments
OXIDIZING BIOCIDES... BIOFILM MATRIX copy.png
OXIDIZING BIOCIDES... BIOFILM MATRIX copy.png (236.81 KiB) Viewed 2304 times

Sam2

LEMON

Post by Sam2 »

Lemons are good for the human body, not just for bb, but see the attachment anyway...
Attachments
SUCK ON A LEMON.png
SUCK ON A LEMON.png (75.04 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
Smilingagain
Advanced
Re: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1

Post by Smilingagain »

Sam2 wrote:@Johnv713
Thanks for your input.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterpik-Aquariu ... QQ0VU?th=1
Water pik Cost: 80.93$
https://www.amazon.com/PRO-Dental-Probi ... B9JIG?th=1
Probiotics cost: 21.80$
https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Oralbi ... oralbiotic
Probiotics cost: 43.45$

I have been experimenting different methods for 25 years and have been down both the Waterpik and Probiotics routes (I refer to the brands above which I have bought and used.)
Waterpik - Most of bb (Type 1) comes from the tongue... I read your posts about blasting with the Waterpik, although my personal experience is that a blast is not as effective as a brush... a brush gets down deeper to where the bacteria are, whereas a blast stays more on the surface... a scrape is good too, although I am open-minded enough to try a post I have read on this forum that a scrape is not good. (I am of course talking about the tongue, there is no doubt that Waterpik is a good interdental solution, although I am not sure if it recedes gums in the long term, so I'll still go with the floss.)
Probiotics - The theories behind probiotics are great... use an antibacterial rinse to clear the bacteria from the mouth and repopulate it with non bb-producting bacteria. I have used them and they are not bad. But once you stop using them, guess what happens?

I have many solutions that work for me: Chlorhexidrine Gluconate, Hydrogen Peroxide (mixed with water or baking soda), etc. etc... and I have no doubt that Waterpik and Probiotics work for you... but I'm trying to go down a different route at the moment... besides creating an systematic environment which discourages the oral production of VSCs through nutrition, I'm also trying more natural antibacterial ingredients to treat locally... lemon pulp rests on your tongue and soaks into it... and baking soda is a great warrior against bb. Anyway, this method is just one of several natural remedies.

I would not describe reading about, or trying new methods to combat bb as 'trivial,' and definitely not a waste of time (I have read about several new ides from this forum)... and lemon and baking soda is far cheaper than Waterpik and Probiotics.

So, once again, thanks for your input, but do recognise that there are several solutions and it helps no-one when you try to knock down a solution which works for a certain person...

For example, I read your posts about Waterpik and Probiotics and have given a detailed explanation why I do not do it anymore... but I'm not going to say it's a waste of time or money...

After all, this forum is for sharing positively, which is what I am doing.

I think Sam2 is right.let's not knock down on certain product(s) just because it did not work for us. i also made this same mistake but, i got correction by comment posted by the admin of this forum.

i believe since, there are various cause for this attack, what is working for mr A will not work for mr B. for instance, i bought sodiumbicarbonate after watching few video's on youtube with lot of +++ comment(s). followed and applied the instruction's correction but notice no difference. so, i quit and stick to what is working .

In conclution; My suggestion is that we should be careful when it comes tobuying product's base on recomendation on site(s) like youtube (alway's do yr research if,possible ask question on this forum). this does not mean that there no good tutorial's that actually work asdescribed on youtube. We should take precaution when testing new product's. It is adviceable not to try multiple product's at same time. I made this mistake at the earlier stage because i was desperate in search of solution.

Cheer
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Sam2

BAKING SODA W/NEW TONGUE BRUSH

Post by Sam2 »

Have been using a Japanese tongue brush w/soft fibre brush.
Sprinkle baking soda on it.
Brush tongue.
The abrasive nature of undiluted baking soda with this particular brush deals with white tongue very effectively...
Cegla
Total Newbie

Post by Cegla »

Hey,

I have been following this forum for a long time. I have been fighting BB for several years. Below I send a link to detailed research on the type of bacteria found in healthy people vs people with BB. These studies show that we have a changed share of individual bacteria in our mouths. Regarding my case of illness, I got infected from someone else by kissing. That is why I personally think that the BB problem is caused by bacteria, probably one that changes the balance of power in individual groups of bacteria, which causes the formation of BB.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... 2/mbo3.958
Cegla
Total Newbie

Post by Cegla »

In my case it definitely deteriorates after acidification. I have the worst time after consuming coffee. What helps me is probiotics from Saccharomyces boulardii, HCL tablets, baking soda and chlorine solution. The most probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii helps me. When I need to turn off my BB for a moment I take strepsils intensive lozenges. But this is not a medicine that only helps.
Sam2

MICROBIOLOGY DOCUMENT

Post by Sam2 »

Thanks Celga for the document, it's a very interesting read...

The main issue with BB is receiving feedback on a regular basis to see what works and what doesn't... however, I bought a product from aliexpress which gives great feedback. It's an inexpensive closed head, thin, stainless steel tongue scraper. First thing in the morning after waking, I scrape the back of the far back of the tongue and then put it to my nose... it's by far the best way I know to give accurate feedback...

I tried oral probiotics - the idea is good. Get rid of the BB-producing bacteria, then repopulate with other strains of bacteria... but the effects are temporary and the environment goes back to the standard state of affairs once the probiotics are stopped...
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Thread dates back to 2017 but it seems to read a 1907 discussion. The tongue scrapers, the bacteria, the lemons, same ol' same ol'.
bb free)
Cegla
Total Newbie

Post by Cegla »

mauricio wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:02 pm Thread dates back to 2017 but it seems to read a 1907 discussion. The tongue scrapers, the bacteria, the lemons, same ol' same ol'.
The research I sent was from November 2019 - it's not old.
Sam2

MICROBIOLOGY - TYPE 1 HALITOSIS

Post by Sam2 »

mauricio, don't post on this thread.

I re-read the research and it's very interesting.
Even though a relatively small number of patients were tested, bacteria responsible for intra-oral halitosis were identified.
The eventual solution will be to redesign the bacterial profile of the oral cavity - identifying the bacteria responsible, eliminating them, and re-populating with non-VSC producing bacteria...

The issue is that, to date, re-populating with non-VSC producing bacteria on a permanent basis is proving impossble...
Cegla
Total Newbie

Post by Cegla »

In the study I sent, they indicated that they found bacteria only: Okadaella gastrococcus (4% abundance), Leptotrichia sp. (1% abundance), and Tannerella forsythia (1% abundance). I decided that I would try to direct antibiotic therapy towards these bacteria. I have been taking the antibiotic (Tetracyclin hydrochlorodium) for two days, I have determined that this antibiotic works best for this bacterium. Today my BB is gone, I normally talk to people and nobody gives me any signs that something stinks. In a few days I will write what my treatment looks like, but with real results we have to wait until I finish the 10 day antibiotic treatment. I take 250 mg three times a day, every 8 hours.
I would add that so far no antibiotic has worked on me. Maybe some real medicine after all.
Cegla
Total Newbie

Post by Cegla »

I am sorry I wrote it weakly. The antibiotic Tetracycline hydrochloridum is dedicated to controlling Okadaella gastrococcus. For now, I'm only fighting this potential bacterium.
Sam2

ANTI-BIOTICS

Post by Sam2 »

It's good to hear that it's working at the moment... it'd be interesting to hear if it does eliminate this bacteria on a permanent basis and whether BB stays away...
Pleasehelp

Post by Pleasehelp »

Hi Guys,
I dont want to interrupt your discussion but I do want to say something about vinegar. I have read probably at this point, thousands of research articles, much like all of you. Something that ive noticed, after reading so much, is that some bacteria thrive in acidic environments and some don't, and it's possible to have EITHER type and have bad breath, because it's really about the combination of bacteria, and there are MILLIONS of combinations, of course. When I first started researching, yes, most articles said an acidic environment is the worst thing, and I HAVE noticed that something like tomato sauce will DESTROY my breath. But do you know what I realized the other day? The only thing that REALLY gets the smell off my mouthguard I have to wear while I'm sleeping is white vinegar. I did read one study that said vinegar on the tongue was good for a seemingly indestructible microfilm on the posterior. I know it always comes back, but I guess what I'm saying is try EVERYTHING before you give up on it, because I think we've all realized that while we have similar symptoms, different things work for different people. My tongue did feel fresher when I tried directly brushing on apple cider vinegar, but of course there is no way to tell, because I have no one to tell me.
Pleasehelp

Post by Pleasehelp »

P.s I have not tried white vinegar on my tongue but I will once I can get to the grocery store again (eye roll). Also, if you have not tried it and want to, dont swish it because it will eventually damage your enamel on your teeth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic