Your Email Address:

First Name:

probiotics helping

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Magnamax

probiotics helping

Post by Magnamax »

Hi All,

So I have been suffering from bad breath not only from my mouth but from my nose too which is really embarrassing and depressing. I have been to ENT doctor and was told that I had no sinus infection or anything in my nose that could be a culprit for bb, I have also tried neti pots, nasal sprays and a couple of probiotics. Finally, I was convinced that my bb wasn't coming from the mouth but my gut and researching I found that probiotics containing "Bifidobacterium" were helpful and I ordered "Jarrow Formulas, Bifidus Balance + Fos, 100 Vegetarian Capsules" from amazon and have been taking 2 capsules a day. So far I have seen a lot of improvement and my bb is almost gone and on top of that I used to have very stinky(really horrible) stool and that is gone too. I used to wake up with horrible breath in the morning and I was amazed how I couldn't smell any of that stank breath in the morning anymore.

I have been taking this probiotic for 5 days by now and I have seen almost an instant relief from bb so if you are suffering specially from nasal odor which fills a room, I'm sure your bb isn't coming from your mouth but your gut so give this product a try and see if it works, I have also read about a yeast cleanse post on here so that might also help. I'm not endorsing this product or anything but I have literally tried everything and none of them work and this product worked. I'll update how things progress to let you know if it actually cured my bb. Good luck everyone.

Ricky
Sheriff
Re: probiotics helping

Post by Ricky »

Magnamax wrote:Hi All,

So I have been suffering from bad breath not only from my mouth but from my nose too which is really embarrassing and depressing. I have been to ENT doctor and was told that I had no sinus infection or anything in my nose that could be a culprit for bb, I have also tried neti pots, nasal sprays and a couple of probiotics. Finally, I was convinced that my bb wasn't coming from the mouth but my gut and researching I found that probiotics containing "Bifidobacterium" were helpful and I ordered "Jarrow Formulas, Bifidus Balance + Fos, 100 Vegetarian Capsules" from amazon and have been taking 2 capsules a day. So far I have seen a lot of improvement and my bb is almost gone and on top of that I used to have very stinky(really horrible) stool and that is gone too. I used to wake up with horrible breath in the morning and I was amazed how I couldn't smell any of that stank breath in the morning anymore.

I have been taking this probiotic for 5 days by now and I have seen almost an instant relief from bb so if you are suffering specially from nasal odor which fills a room, I'm sure your bb isn't coming from your mouth but your gut so give this product a try and see if it works, I have also read about a yeast cleanse post on here so that might also help. I'm not endorsing this product or anything but I have literally tried everything and none of them work and this product worked. I'll update how things progress to let you know if it actually cured my bb. Good luck everyone.
Hello magna

Did you change your diet while you were taking jarrow formula?
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

Hi Ricky,
No, I didn't.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Magnamax wrote:Hi Ricky,
No, I didn't.
Hello magnamax

How long have you had bb? What kind of reaction do you hear from people?

Do you still get any reactions now after you've taken this pill?

Update pls...
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

Hi Ricky,
I have had bad breath for at least 5 years or so but it was only from my mouth and manageable. It was 2-3 years ago my bb took a wild turn with the nasal odor and I was helpless and depressed, it was really horrible cos nothing helped. People would say like "did you fart?" "It smells like shit here" and some people would change their sit if they are sitting next to me. So I used to avoid sitting near people. I would never sit between two people cos it was a torture and if I had no option and did sit, I would leave after few minutes.
So far I'm bb free and I was able to test it by sitting in a packed area and man I can't express how relieved I was. There were no complaints or people holding their noses.
As I also said in my first post, I don't have the horrible breath in the morning. I only brush and floss, no mouth wash or anything.

I have really gained my confidence back and feel good. I hope I don't have to take the pills forever but that's not a problem. Yeah so I would highly recommend everyone to try the Jarrow formulas or the Candida cleanse.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

I have had bad breath for at least 5 years or so but it was only from my mouth and manageable. It was 2-3 years ago my bb took a wild turn with the nasal odor and I was helpless and depressed, it was really horrible cos nothing helped. People would say like "did you fart?" "It smells like shit here" and some people would change their sit if they are sitting next to me. So I used to avoid sitting near people. I would never sit between two people cos it was a torture and if I had no option and did sit, I would leave after few minutes.
So far I'm bb free and I was able to test it by sitting in a packed area and man I can't express how relieved I was. There were no complaints or people holding their noses.
As I also said in my first post, I don't have the horrible breath in the morning. I only brush and floss, no mouth wash or anything.

I have really gained my confidence back and feel good. I hope I don't have to take the pills forever but that's not a problem. Yeah so I would highly recommend everyone to try the Jarrow formulas or the Candida cleanse.
Hello magnamax

I just like to know your history. Did you take antiibiotics frequently when you were young? Did you take contraceptives? I dont know your gender.

What do you think was the cause of your bb?

So you did not change your diet. Or are you a vegetarian? What do you eat? Do you eat carbs and sweets?

Did you experience any die off?

I have bb for 20yrs already.
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

I am fairly young (22m) and don't recall taking antibiotics in the past except for when I was prescribed amoxicillin for the nasal odor recently.

Honestly, I don't know what caused my bb, when it was only from my mouth it wasn't that bad since I was able to mask it off with a gum. I only started looking for a soln once it started coming from my nose.

As for the diet yes I didn't change anything, I am not vegan but I eat lentils a lot along with cabbage sometimes and I also frequent beef a lot. I do eat carbs and sweets. I don't drink soda anymore(quit way before starting the probiotics) and I never eat fast food.

I didn't have severe die off symps but a lil bit of discomfort, bloating and rumbling with minor cramps.

I know suffering for that long is really tough and hope the pills cure your bb.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Magnamax wrote:I am fairly young (22m) and don't recall taking antibiotics in the past except for when I was prescribed amoxicillin for the nasal odor recently.

Honestly, I don't know what caused my bb, when it was only from my mouth it wasn't that bad since I was able to mask it off with a gum. I only started looking for a soln once it started coming from my nose.

As for the diet yes I didn't change anything, I am not vegan but I eat lentils a lot along with cabbage sometimes and I also frequent beef a lot. I do eat carbs and sweets. I don't drink soda anymore(quit way before starting the probiotics) and I never eat fast food.

I didn't have severe die off symps but a lil bit of discomfort, bloating and rumbling with minor cramps.

I know suffering for that long is really tough and hope the pills cure your bb.
Hello magnamax

I remember when i was in grade ii my mother will usually take me to the doctor whenever i have throat infections. The doctor will always prescribed an antibiotics. This usually happens 3 times in a year, and it happens every year.

When i was in college, thats the time i noticed that my breath was bad due to people's reaction. But i didnt know that the cause of my bb was antibiotics.

Then when i got my job, that was the time i had my tonsils removed. Thinking that it was the source of my bb. But bb is still there. Frequent use of antibiotics promotes candida overgrowth. And candida can cause bad breath.

It just happen that i was able to visit this website that i was able to know that it was antibiotics. I agree with most of the members here. They too frequently use antibiotics.

Anyway, i'll check jarrow formula. I hope it will work for me.
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

Hi Magnamax...

Do you have sore throat or something when you still have your bad breath..?
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

follow up question.. :D

when you touch the back of your tongue... does it smell stinks?

thx btw...
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

@ricky, I feel you and yeah antibiotics will make it worse I believe. Yeah I hope Jarrow formulas helps you.
@Justice

Not really I didn't have sore throat it was just the smell.

Yes it would smell bad and since I also had nasal odor I also had this garlic, ammonia smell coming from my nose every time I blew my nose.

In regards to my bb: I'm still bb free but haven't taken any pills today as I'm experiencing a mild stomach ache. I'm gonna stop for few days and will see how things progress.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Thank you for sharing.

I notice everyone who had commented or ask question(s) only used "..did you..." but, nobody bother to say thank you even when he/she tries his/her best to come back in order to provide answer's to these question(s)

Wow, what a good attitude =D>
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Magnamax wrote:@ricky, I feel you and yeah antibiotics will make it worse I believe. Yeah I hope Jarrow formulas helps you.
@Justice

Not really I didn't have sore throat it was just the smell.

Yes it would smell bad and since I also had nasal odor I also had this garlic, ammonia smell coming from my nose every time I blew my nose.

In regards to my bb: I'm still bb free but haven't taken any pills today as I'm experiencing a mild stomach ache. I'm gonna stop for few days and will see how things progress.
Hello magnamax

How many bottles of jarrow have you consumed before you noticed any improvement?

Thank you
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

Hi Ricky,

Didn't even finish a bottle, after few days I saw results but after a week of taking it was a major improvement. The nasal odor completely stopped after 5 days or so.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Didn't even finish a bottle, after few days I saw results but after a week of taking it was a major improvement. The nasal odor completely stopped after 5 days or so.
Hello magnamax

Its really weird. I have a friend here who is also a member in this forum, who have been taking probiotics for 17days and still got no good results. And there are many other members here who have taken pribiotics. Some of them have good results. And some of them have none. There is even a topic here in this forum about "worsening bb after probiotics."

Well, i guess each of us react in a very different manner than the other.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic