Your Email Address:

First Name:

White hairy tongue

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Sadlife
White hairy tongue

Post by Sadlife »

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! May I know is there any cure or treatment for white hairy tongue? Any good idea to get rid of it? Thank u~ ;)

nivek10
Re: White hairy tongue

Post by nivek10 »

Hello, you can use baking soda and or salt and leave it on your tongue for a minute and then scrape it all off. Do this 2 times a day for a week for best results. Good luck happy holidays :D.
Sadlife

Post by Sadlife »

Thank u nivek10 for ur reply. So sad to say that this method didn't work for me. Anyone here suffered from white hairy tongue before n got it cured? Thanks~ (sorry for my broken English)
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

CherreBelle wrote:Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
Link to the Candida cleanse product please
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

Dead wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

CherreBelle wrote:
Dead wrote:
I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it
Hi CherreBelle

Did the Candida Cleanse also help u get rid of bad breath? And how long have u been taking it?

Thanks!!
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

CherreBelle wrote:
Dead wrote:
Hello cherrebelle

So how was your bb? Do u still get reactions from people?

Did you also change your diet?
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

Frustratedgal wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:
Dead wrote: Link to the Candida cleanse product please
Hi CherreBelle

Did the Candida Cleanse also help u get rid of bad breath? And how long have u been taking it?

Thanks!!
No, it has not gotten rid of it but I do not get the same vicious reactions that I used to. I've been taking this only since a little before Christmas, I'm optimistic about the results I've gotten so far.
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

Ricky wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:
Dead wrote: Link to the Candida cleanse product please
Hello cherrebelle

So how was your bb? Do u still get reactions from people?

Did you also change your diet?
I still get reactions, not as bad as before. It hasnt done anything to control the BB from my nose and I'm failing a changing my diet. I'm trying to reduce the red meats, incorporate more fruits and veggies and stay away from sugar but it's hard, honestly
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

CherreBelle wrote:
Frustratedgal wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:
Hi CherreBelle

Thanks!!
No, it has not gotten rid of it but I do not get the same vicious reactions that I used to. I've been taking this only since a little before Christmas, I'm optimistic about the results I've gotten so far.
Oh ok gotcha
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello cherribelle

I agree its hard. Carbs are food that we get our energy from. Rice is common in our country. If only i won the lottery, i could afford all these diet plans.
Justacurse
Total Newbie

Post by Justacurse »

I also get a white tongue which seems to be any time I eat food. I have been watching what I eat, but it shows up more when I have carbs/meat I think. Also, is the white tongue you have feel very slippery and slimy? It does not come off with a tongue scraper
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello cherrebelle

How are you? Any update? Are you bb free?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Justacurse wrote:I also get a white tongue which seems to be any time I eat food. I have been watching what I eat, but it shows up more when I have carbs/meat I think. Also, is the white tongue you have feel very slippery and slimy? It does not come off with a tongue scraper
Hello justacurse

I think the white tongue is the effect of candida. Not sure. Try to google image it. "Candida symptoms"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic