Your Email Address:

First Name:

List of These Product DID NOT WORKED For Me - Don't Waste Your Penny On Them!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Smilingagain
Advanced
List of These Product DID NOT WORKED For Me - Don't Waste Your Penny On Them!

Post by Smilingagain »

This is summary of product's which i have purchase directly or indirectly (received as a gift by third-paty) and did NOT work or slight work but, could not address/resolve my problem :

started with medical taste - result. report shows nothing was wrong with me. I give them two star ** adviceable*

I've tried, mouth flush,spray, expensive & medicated toothpaste parodontax....ecc none of these worked for me give the group of this product **

Ebay product's:activated charcoal, super flush, sodiumbicarbonate (stay away from this product, could be harmful use domestic salt mix with water instead) ..ecc

Natural product :bitter kolanut (work slight, will keep yr mouth fresh for atleast 1-2 hour's provided you are having some in your pocket)
Salt mix with hot water : slightly worked for 1-2 hour's but, it will not kill the bacteria. You can fill a small bottle with hot water mix with salt when you run out of cash. note: this will be less effective when the water become cool.

i give the natural group ***

Pls, let me know some of the product's which you've purchased in the past and did not work or slightly worked. This could help someone on the other end avoid such guess work?

And, for doing this, i'll be giving out 50 product's of one unique 3-1 product which iscurrently working for me right now to the FIRST 50 PEOPLE (my xmas gift)

Free shipment (economical) without any commitment from your part

NOTE: unfortunately, inasmuch as i would loved to give this for free to everyone, i cannot due to the shipping cost. Pls, remember this,the best gift you can give to someone suffering from bb is a recommendation to working product's

Be Strong & Courageous =D>
SmilingAgain :lol:

☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: List of These Product DID NOT WORKED For Me - Don't Waste Your Penny On Them!

Post by Jimi Stein »

Sodium bicarbonate is perfectly safe and great ingredient....it is used for baking and I use it for brushing teeth now for over 10 years
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Sam2

Sodium Bicarbonate

Post by Sam2 »

Sodium Bicarbonate is great, but you have to use it in the right way.

I mix Sodium Bicarbonate and water, dipping a toothbrush in and then brushing like that...

If you're using it directly on a toothbrush more than a couple of times a week, it might wear down tooth enamel, as it is abrasive... whitens your teeth to give you a Hollywood smile though...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: List of These Product DID NOT WORKED For Me - Don't Waste Your Penny On Them!

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes of course you need to dilute it in water.....otherwise it is really harsh powder.....never tried to brush without using water...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Sam2

FEEDBACK

Post by Sam2 »

Jimi, do you have someone to give you feedback on a regular basis?

P.S. I sent you a PM back in December, but I checked my mailbox, the message I sent you disappeared, not in my sent items or in my outbox.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic