Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad breath CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Mercedes

Bad breath CURE

Post by Mercedes »

Hey guys sorry for my english but i want to help some people wich had this orrible condition.

My story:
One year ago i start to have but breath. I goes to dentist and tell me thats all ok and to visit a doctor.
I go to my doctor and tell me that he cant smell nothing and that im crazy.
After 4mounths i start to have it from nose too.
At first i think that the problem was in my nose so i goes to an ENT and see whats going on. He tell me that there are nothing wrong and dont know why this happened.(maybe candida)
Ok,i goes to another and i asked him if i had ozena because my nose was dry without mucus and blocked ( i read on google about this and i thinked omg maybe are this) but he said that know what ozena is and i dont have it. He give me aircort spray and said after this you will be cured.
I try it and nothing happened,after this i had a little depression i stayed in my house for a lot of time and try to accept this.
My mother said try another ent maybe he know,so i go to another and i speak about my problem,he tell me to do a ct scan and see whats wrong with my nose,i do it,come back to him and said thats here are nothing wrong but he know a doctor wich write a lot of books about the humans body and maybe can help me.
I goes to him look at me and said : halitosis can have many reasons but if you dont have teeth problems or sinusits i know why you are like this do and endoscopy and check whats going on in your stomach.
I do it and i have GERD after i visit him again he tell me that is rare that gerd give fecal halitosis but not impossible. I ask why it happened from nose too and he said that in some people the gerd can become really highter and atack the nose too.

The Cure :
Omeoprazole 40mg daily morning,Stop smoking ( i didnt stop),,bland diet,badum 4 morning 4 night,dygest enzymes supplements,dont eat nothing two hours before go to sleep,garle with salt after brushing teeth after every meal and the most important STOP STRESS !

Now after 2mounths the smell of the nose was gone,my nose is not blocked anymore but i still have a little bad breath( before this treatament the people smells it from 10m now i can talk to people face to face just sometimes i get some reaction ABOUT MY Mouth Breath). The doctor tell me that when the problem come from stomach need some mounths to treat it maybe 1year.My tongue is red ( i had hairy white tongue)

So guys FOR THE MOST OF US THE PROBLEM IS IN YOUR STOMACH ! I spend a lot of money and try all for nothing,for a lot of time i think that the problem was my nose but wasnt it !
I never had BURN from reflux but i everytime can listen the rumor in my throat wich it make,also sometimes stomach rumors.
Here is a cure for all of us,need to find the causes,ome doctor wich know what to do and have EXPERIENCE with halitosis will solve it fast.

Do a ct sinus,if there are nothing wrong maybe the problem is in your stomach !
Good luck my guys.

Gelonaxy

Re: Bad breath CURE

Post by Gelonaxy »

Hi Mercedes!

Thanks for your post. I'm from Germany, too. Can you tell me name of your digestive enzymes? PN? In which town is the Gastroenterologe located?
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Hi,i dont come from Germany,when i maked the account i chose it as Random. Back to your question i take GastroEnzyme but i think that all enzyme supplements are good for one stomach that dont work good.
What problems you have ? I will answer at all your question Regards
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Where are you from? Will the doctor do a virtual consult? Can you share your endoscopy report? I have done two, but no major problems. I notice a little yellowish stuff on the images though.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Oh guys you really want to know all about me hahaha...Ok im from italy,on my endoscopy i had cardias opened with a lot of reflux,so you do this and they tell you that you dont have gerd ? You had a sinus scan ? Maybe is from there,what problems you have bb from nose and mouth?
Regards
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Mercedes wrote:Oh guys you really want to know all about me hahaha...Ok im from italy,on my endoscopy i had cardias opened with a lot of reflux,so you do this and they tell you that you dont have gerd ? You had a sinus scan ? Maybe is from there,what problems you have bb from nose and mouth?
Regards
BB from the nose and mouth. No other problems. I do get mild burning in the throat / sensation of air raising / lump stuck in the throat when I eat spicy food and my BB gets a lot worse. So I suspect it's from my digestive system too. But the doctors said my stomach looks healthy, just mild gastritis. I have tried keeping a strict diet for a few months, but BB still doesn't go away. I have seen the dental, ENT and gastro many times.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Tell me all test you did
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

What is a "badum 4 morning 4 night"?
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

Can i Ask.. i just need some confirmation...

Do you have sore throat...?

Do you have Dry Nose ( Something like that )

In Between your Nose and Throat inside Near the soft palate.. is it something like Dry.? i mean it feels like the same with your Dry nose ( thats what i feel ).

When you dont have BB what food you always EAT...?

Thanks.. :) :) :)
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

No i dont have sore throat and just my nose was dry not the mouth.
Vegan diet,no spicy food and oily.
You need a ct scan,after do an nose endoscopy and ask ent if you have something in the throat.
Also you need a tongue test and one feces test (for search candida),stomach endoscopy if you dont had it and one endoscopy to your intestine.
You need to know what cause this to you,halitosis can comes from many reasons...Be patience you will solve it
Last edited by Mercedes on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

I will answer to the other guy, write on google badum you will see the foto
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Mercedes wrote:Tell me all test you did
Dental x ray, sinus CT scan, nasal endoscopies, upper GI endoscopies, and blood tests.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Ok,now you need to do this : intestinal endoscopy,mouth,nose and feces tests for candida and bacteria,breath test for SIBO.
If there are nothing wrong,i will help you with a diet because mean that you dygest isnt working.
But first do these,regards.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Mercedes wrote:Ok,now you need to do this : intestinal endoscopy,mouth,nose and feces tests for candida and bacteria,breath test for SIBO.
If there are nothing wrong,i will help you with a diet because mean that you dygest isnt working.
But first do these,regards.
What should I ask the doctor to look for in the intestinal endoscopy?
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Tell him about your situation and that you need to check all your body to see from were this halitosis comes. IBS can also bee a cause,if there are all ok do the other things wich i tell you. You will find the cause and start a cure. Be patience,regards.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic