Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anxiety issues

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ricky
Sheriff
Re: Anxiety issues

Post by Ricky »

janet wrote:Hello Ricky
Lokopolo
Peseverehope

Waiting reply

Kindly suggest me on nasal irrigation
Hello janet

If you are trying nasal irrigation with saline solution, then that's great. Make sure you boil the water. And let it cool into lukewarm. Try adding oregano oil. I haven't tried oregano right now. I'm short of budget. You can also switch different probiotics. Just maybe a different strain will work for you. Trials of different cures is really quite expensive in our case. Nobody can help us except ourselves. Not even doctor. Well maybe there are some doctors out there who are compassionate to us.

I am going to try jarrow formula bifidus (violet bottle)balance this month. I still am going to purchase it online. I'll update you.

I am trying one product at a time. Really expensive.

I think the best cure for us is turning our diet into fruits & vegetable shakes. Ofcourse our body still need protein so it is necessary to eat fish or a little bit of meat. But the majority of our intake should be fruits & vegetables. Again i still couldn't afford this. Haha

janet

Post by janet »

Hello ricky , thank you for reply.

yes I will try with nasal irrigation and see if any changes.

yes everyones case might be different so need to check all the possible ways. I strongly guess my sinus and pnd is creating me problem. I have tried Hydrogen peroxide gargle, digestive tablets, probiotics really good one I used 40 billion cells which has salivaius k12 & M18.
Also tried oral probiotics. thera breath nasal drops.etc.

but no use. I don't use much of milk or milk products. I drink only small cup of tea.

I think our bacteria in throat and nasal cavity, sinus cavities are different and they create this bad odor.

I too get so much depressed all the time bcoz of this problem. m good looking girl having this problem people will think as if I don't clean my mouth properly.

and doctors all say they cant smell anything, this makes me so irritate and also I asked with few they also cant smell. then how come other 95 percent people show reactions?? strange.
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

janet wrote: and doctors all say they cant smell anything, this makes me so irritate and also I asked with few they also cant smell. then how come other 95 percent people show reactions?? strange.
Why do you belive you have bad breath if the ppl you asked tell you that you dont?

The reactions you see can be reactions to anything, unless it is really obvious like holding the nose and do "it stinks" expression when you happen to talk to their face.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

janet wrote:Hello ricky , thank you for reply.

yes I will try with nasal irrigation and see if any changes.

yes everyones case might be different so need to check all the possible ways. I strongly guess my sinus and pnd is creating me problem. I have tried Hydrogen peroxide gargle, digestive tablets, probiotics really good one I used 40 billion cells which has salivaius k12 & M18.
Also tried oral probiotics. thera breath nasal drops.etc.

but no use. I don't use much of milk or milk products. I drink only small cup of tea.

I think our bacteria in throat and nasal cavity, sinus cavities are different and they create this bad odor.

I too get so much depressed all the time bcoz of this problem. m good looking girl having this problem people will think as if I don't clean my mouth properly.

and doctors all say they cant smell anything, this makes me so irritate and also I asked with few they also cant smell. then how come other 95 percent people show reactions?? strange.
Have you been taking antibiotics when you were young? Or any pills?
janet

Post by janet »

hi ricky ,

I don't know exactly what is wrong. it started wen I was 8-9 years. as I grow my friends all started to rub their noses wen I speak . but there was no reaction wen mouth closed. but from 2-3 years back I think it got very worse its coming from nose as well. if I stand near anyone they will rub nose, cough or they check their breath. its really annoying. I didn't take any antibiotic till I was 19-20 years . I don't remember after that I have taken .
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Some doctor tell you that cant smell nothing because they want that you live your life without think at this everyday. This also is a cure,the stress is one of the biggest cause of halitosis. Nobody know why but is not a lie.
You can wash your nose 1000times at day,if the problem come from stomach this will not work. It you do a ct scan and there are nothing wrong stop put sh1t in your nose for nothing because the problem come from another part.
Read my post and you will understand more,for any question im here to answer. Regards
janet

Post by janet »

Thank u Mercedes !

yes u r right. my ct scan not yet done. also I have not tried any kind of irrigation . so let me try . if it works then its great.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Hey,you need a ct scan first,washing nose will work just if you have candida,sinusits or some bacteria there. You can try but i think that first you should do a ct scan if there are something wrong they will help you,chirurgical or with treatament you will be cured. If there are nothing your problem is in your stomach like 95% of people here.
Good luck my friend and never give up,halitosis can be cured.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

janet wrote:hi ricky ,

I don't know exactly what is wrong. it started wen I was 8-9 years. as I grow my friends all started to rub their noses wen I speak . but there was no reaction wen mouth closed. but from 2-3 years back I think it got very worse its coming from nose as well. if I stand near anyone they will rub nose, cough or they check their breath. its really annoying. I didn't take any antibiotic till I was 19-20 years . I don't remember after that I have taken .
There maybe other reasons why your flora was impaired. Weak immune system might also cause this. Or maybe an illness occured during your childhood.

If you can take the candida diet, maybe it will work for you. Unless you are out of budget like me. I cannot afford the diet plan.
janet

Post by janet »

Mercedes wrote:Hey,you need a ct scan first,washing nose will work just if you have candida,sinusits or some bacteria there. You can try but i think that first you should do a ct scan if there are something wrong they will help you,chirurgical or with treatament you will be cured. If there are nothing your problem is in your stomach like 95% of people here.
Good luck my friend and never give up,halitosis can be cured.
Hello Mercedes,

thank you. normal xray done of sinus (waterview) also I have undergone septoplasty last year as there was deviated ...... doc also told me there was infection in my sinuses which he cleaned ..so m pretty sure I have sinus infection I have tooth ache also its a symptom of sinus infection.

so I m going to do nasal irrigation then in april m going to meet dr paulose and going to do so many tests.
janet

Post by janet »

Ricky wrote:

There maybe other reasons why your flora was impaired. Weak immune system might also cause this. Or maybe an illness occured during your childhood.

If you can take the candida diet, maybe it will work for you. Unless you are out of budget like me. I cannot afford the diet plan.
helo ricky ,

I am not understanding whats really wrong bcoz in my case it started wen I was 8-9 years. also I don't know bfre it was there or not.

for now I will do nasal irrigation also will meet dr paulose ent kerala tivendrum on april. watch his videos he is very brilliant doctor.

I wil keep posted my results.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

janet wrote:
Ricky wrote:

helo ricky ,

I am not understanding whats really wrong bcoz in my case it started wen I was 8-9 years. also I don't know bfre it was there or not.

for now I will do nasal irrigation also will meet dr paulose ent kerala tivendrum on april. watch his videos he is very brilliant doctor.

I know another guy from India who was talking about Dr paulose. Is he famous? How do you know he treats bb? Did he cure people before? Thanks.
janet

Post by janet »

sopo wrote:
janet wrote:
Ricky wrote: There maybe other reasons why your flora was impaired. Weak immune system might also cause this. Or maybe an illness occured during your childhood.

helo ricky ,

I know another guy from India who was talking about Dr paulose. Is he famous? How do you know he treats bb? Did he cure people before? Thanks.

hi sopo,

when I came through searching in youtube there was his videos uploaded in his website. treatment for bb through surgery etc he uploaded directly while operating. that doc listens to patients and understands he is brilliant I feel . so I decided to visit. surgery is second step , nothing goes if we visit and rule out what causes our bb . he is trying to find out all the possible reasons for our bb. that's really great. check you tube .
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

janet wrote:
sopo wrote:
janet wrote:
helo ricky ,

hi sopo,

when I came through searching in youtube there was his videos uploaded in his website. treatment for bb through surgery etc he uploaded directly while operating. that doc listens to patients and understands he is brilliant I feel . so I decided to visit. surgery is second step , nothing goes if we visit and rule out what causes our bb . he is trying to find out all the possible reasons for our bb. that's really great. check you tube .
Im not being negative here. I went to so called best ENT in my city he was awarded as the best ENT. Even he had cured one guy who was suffering from bb. His cure was tonsilotomy. So when I visited the doctor he dint seem to be keen on solving my issue. We just takes for 10 mins and straight up he suggested for tonsilotomy. He told he is not sure if that's the cause but I can only do that.
I'm pretty sure that these ENT docs will ultimately go for tonsilotomy with even properly diagnosing.
Any way I got the tonsilotomy done last December by another doctor. Unfortunately it didn't cure me. But my mouth feels fresher. I will never regret it.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Lokocolo wrote:My family is disappointed and they think I m lazy lad and they always force me to be social they don't understand my problem I keep running away from being social can't attend marriage parties and even church I offend people in church hope Lord will understand

@"Lokocolo, i think you need to listen to your family. It's more painful twithdrawing yourself from everybody or avoidance to engage in onversation with other's. i think this is self-torturing.

Personally, i'm the kind of guy who is afraid of rejection or loneliness b/c i learnt how to deal with this from my childhood my but, i sometime's forget about the fact that my breath is bad whenever i engage in discussion with other's.

And, when the discussion got so interesting, i never mind when one or more people tryies to cover or withdraw their nose backward's.

Pls, i suggest you keep an eye's on my upcoming thread on how to handle negative thoughts & depression.

Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic