Your Email Address:

First Name:

Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Frustratedgal
Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)

Post by Frustratedgal »

Hi All,

I have been doing a Candida Cleanse along with Candida diet for about 3-4 weeks now. I have noticed the most improvement I’ve had in a long time. I also have added digestive enzymes, probiotics & vitamins C & D and Zinc. Also drink A LOT of water all day everyday. My nasal odor has minimized a lot as I am starting to get way less reactions & can actually be at work comfortably almost all day (I would say there’s still a few mins out the day when I suspect there is a slight odor but then it seems to go away). Breath from mouth seems better too-again way less reactions.

Now my question is for anyone who knows about the diet....I’m getting so much conflicting info on if gluten free brown rice, potatoes, & corn (like corn tortillas) are all ok on the diet? I still eat the GF brown rice & im not sure if I should be, maybe I’ll try eliminating that too to see if that helps even more.

Thanks!!

gotshot26
Master
Re: Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)

Post by gotshot26 »

Glad to hear its helping. Which cleanse are you doing specifically?

I was recommended "The Candida Cure" by Ann Boroch as the best book on Candida.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

gotshot26 wrote:Glad to hear its helping. Which cleanse are you doing specifically?

I was recommended "The Candida Cure" by Ann Boroch as the best book on Candida.

I’m taking Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light (it contains a combo of natural anti-fungals, enzymes & probiotic). Im also taking extra virgin coconut oil, and I am doin a strict Candida diet along with my vitamins & probiotics. So far so good so I’m definitely gonna stick with this for a long while.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Have been trying to stick to a candida diet too. It definitely improves my breath incredibly when i stick to it. I want to incorporate this into my life permanently too. F-ing hard though. Read a great stat the other day that 70% of Americans may suffer from Candida overgrowth.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

gotshot26 wrote:Have been trying to stick to a candida diet too. It definitely improves my breath incredibly when i stick to it. I want to incorporate this into my life permanently too. F-ing hard though. Read a great stat the other day that 70% of Americans may suffer from Candida overgrowth.

Yea it’s definitely hard to stick to the diet but after the first couple weeks it gets a lil easier. Hardest part for me is watching everyone else eat everything I used to eat. I believe it cause we all love to eat here lol....
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

I'm on a pseudo candida diet, but it is so difficult. Can you please tell me, which are some of your everyday menus or recipes. I'm practically eating the same all days. I'm eating fish, chicken and eggs, do you think this food might no help?
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

I am basically eating, different veggies (collard greens, cooked kale, asparagus, spinach, salad, etc), chicken, turkey, fish, quinoa, gf brown rice, and occasional breads, pancakes & crackers that I make myself using coconut flour & buckwheat flour, coconut milk & coconut oil. I just switch it up every couple days to have different combinations of everything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic