Your Email Address:

First Name:

Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Foxro
Total Newbie
Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.

Post by Foxro »

I suffer from fecal nose odor and bad breath. Yesterday, I had eaten corn with my dinner, about 2 hours later I had a bowel movement and there was some corn in there, and I had not eaten any corn in two weeks until yesterday. I dont think food is supposed to pass through the digestive system that fast. Could this be a sign that I have a stomach or intestinal issue and that this could be causing my fecal nasal odor and bad breath?

Saafir99
Junior
Re: Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.

Post by Saafir99 »

Try digestive enzyme. One bb sufferer is cured by them
Dead
Advanced
Re: Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.

Post by Dead »

If it's coming from both your nose and mouth, i would look into getting a chest x-ray and a sinus scan.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic