Your Email Address:

First Name:

People with Candida overgrowth causing bad breath - what does it smell like?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gotshot26
Master
People with Candida overgrowth causing bad breath - what does it smell like?

Post by gotshot26 »

Hi,

Three months ago I got oral thrush after using Hydrogen Peroxide mouthwash. The infection spread throughout my body. My oral thrush has gone down alot since then but the coating of my tongue has been changed permanently. There is a white fungus that wasn't there before and it seems to give off some odour that smells like fecal body odour. I'm pretty ****ing devastated. People used to only brush their noses around me, now they pinch their nose. I was already dealing with fecal bad breath but could cure that temporarily with baking soda and oral probiotics. This is different though. What have you guys done to cure it, is it permanently curable or not?

I'm currently on Nystatin tablets and am going to do a round of amphotericin B if it doesn't clear it up.

****ing hell...

Thanks.

For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.