Your Email Address:

First Name:

Could Poison in urine possibly linked to bb?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Kd1994
Could Poison in urine possibly linked to bb?

Post by Kd1994 »

Hi guys!

I'm new here. I've been observing the site for awhile and decided to join. I'm a 24yr old female and ive decided to truly do somerhing about my badbreath instead of masking it with gum all the time. I think I've had it since childhood. It wasn't much of a problem n school I don't think because no one said anything because I was always with the gum chewing.
I have no sinus issues, I'm pretty sure my diet could b better which is what I'm changing, It's not room filling, I don't really think its fecal (maybe in mornings or depending on what I eat). I have little sisters so ive asked them and they say it stinks and smells like dog breath. My other sister says she didnt know what in the world it smelled like. Lmbo. Kids r super honest. I keep really good oral hygiene but after I do my oral routine the scent is still there which was super disappointing when I first realized that.
Back of my tongue does stink though I brush and scrape, food seems to make it worse, oh and I've stopped eating meat but ate some Sunday which for some reason seemed to make it feel a lot worse. Like the breath was burning my throat or something.
I've got a dentist appt coming up. (Haven't been in YEARS) Sadly I don't go to the doctor. Last time I did was many years ago and she came back and told me I had poison in my urine. She said it could've been that I don't drink enough water but honestly water is all I drink so I know that wasn't the case. I never went back and they never contacted me so I assumed it wasn't life threatening. I've read about toxins in our liver and liver cleanses. Could a toxic liver or kidneys cause poison in urine and result in bb? I mean I feel fine but obviously something is wrong.
One reason of many that I've decided to fix this problem is because I'm going to be entering in a serious relationship and well I cant even think of being close to someone if I have bad breath. That would be terrible for me and him. :oops: Ugh its enough to make me dwell on not entering into it at all because of that stupid reason. What are your experiences with bad breath and a mate? How do u guys deal with it? Honestly its thrown me in a bit of a depression really... :(
So here i am on my quest to find a cure! 1st off the dentist to rule out the oral issue. If he sees nothing wrong i guess its to the doc i go. I will let u guys know how it goes. [-o<
Hopefully u guys can help me in eliminating the possible causes for my bad breath I mean you guys seem like the real experts here and I love how the forums are always so positive. Any tips, questions, answers, experiences, r welcomed. I need all the help I can get. Thanks so much!
Sorry for the length O:)

Dead
Advanced
Re: Could Poison in urine possibly linked to bb?

Post by Dead »

Hi kd1994, welcome to the forum!

Glad to see someone with such positive spirit joining here. About your poison question, i'm not sure. Are you sure she said there is poison in it and not proteins or something? Seems weird that they found poison and didn't bother to tell you what kind of poison it was. In any case, as you already decided, starting by ruling out dental causes is a great first step. After that i recommend getting an ENT appointment to rule out sinus and throat problems. Some people get relief by giving up dairy or gluten. One common cause for bad breath is tonsil stones, but you probably know about that already. Cheers and good luck on your quest :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic