Your Email Address:

First Name:

I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sopo
Advanced

Re: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb

Post by sopo »

Why don't burp have fecal smell. It comes from stomach. We can smell our own fart but not fart smelling breath when they are both produced by similar bacteria and has same gas composition.

deedee8
Re: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb

Post by deedee8 »

Its because our "farts" are not right under our nose, we become immune to the smell. I'm waiting on my results, I'll keep you posted.
Cursed4eva
Total Newbie

Post by Cursed4eva »

I dropped out of school because of my nasal bb. Good luck finding a cure.
Thiscantbelife

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Does anyone with BB mouth and nasal have a hiatal hernia? Just curious.
nenis

Post by nenis »

Hello , coming to the point of haitus hernia . When i was 15 yo i am stuck with this bb (both nasal and mouth) but around 16 i got to know that i had hernia. But it has no affect on bb. We consider it a big one.But when i consulted a senior most doctor after consulting 2,3 normal ones.The senior said hernia has no affect.It is just acid coming back but it wont have any affect on bb much.It is as similar when you vomit something. It is similar to that smell.When we(the normal human beings not us though) vomit and talk that donot smell much right!! similar to that kind of stuff.So i think neglect this factor.But if you want to give a try ,go for endoscopy..B.....by the way the cause for my hernia is beacuse of all the stupid things i ate to reduce the bb from mouth and nose.
nenis

Post by nenis »

Hey foxro,
your situation is pretty much similar as mine.The same hell as you nasal and mouth.But i just used to sit in last benches and just study of my own without asking doubts.I know we have to double the work than others do as we couldnot really clear up the doubts.But try hard.

Now i am a 1st year of grad, its been really tough now looking at the awkward reactions from the fellow students.Some times i just want to stop studying and go die but all that motivates me is " one and only one life .We wont have another ,may be we can find a solution in a year or so and can have our missed age back."

Look , there will be atleast 5 out of 100 who can really understand us,Who can accept us find them.There is no specific way but you will surely find them.
i now how it really feels now,Missing all the blissful age of life.But we have to move on .We have to accept humiliation.The worst humiliation.But try to find the root of the cause.I am trying for it too but couldnot get it.

I am not stronger too.I just say these words and when i go to class in mng i am just like you.I weep some times to hell .Why me? What kind of a curse is this? but but but But we have to move on .

Ever watched into the wild .There is a qoute "I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong".Thats what we have to follow now. No matter how much fate tries to ***k us try to rise above it. Remeber one and only one life .keep that as a motivaton.

Take care buddy.
Thiscantbelife

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Nenis thanks for that info I’m trying to eliminate possible causes I’m hoping it’s my tonsils Ent wants to take them out so I’m thinking about going that route
nenis

Post by nenis »

yeah,try it .I got my tonsils removed as well just for my utter satisfaction. No use though.But try it because we never know what miracle is going to happen.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

nenis wrote:Hello , coming to the point of haitus hernia . When i was 15 yo i am stuck with this bb (both nasal and mouth) but around 16 i got to know that i had hernia. But it has no affect on bb. We consider it a big one.But when i consulted a senior most doctor after consulting 2,3 normal ones.The senior said hernia has no affect.It is just acid coming back but it wont have any affect on bb much.It is as similar when you vomit something. It is similar to that smell.When we(the normal human beings not us though) vomit and talk that donot smell much right!! similar to that kind of stuff.So i think neglect this factor.But if you want to give a try ,go for endoscopy..B.....by the way the cause for my hernia is beacuse of all the stupid things i ate to reduce the bb from mouth and nose.
Hello Nenis. What do you mean your hernia was caused from all the stupid things you consumed when trying to reduce bb. Can you be more specific?
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

I do have hiatal hernia, it came up in my endoscopy results. But the doctor told me it's not a big deal. I think my bad sitting posture led to hernia. I was always sliding down and sitting on my back. Now I got ass breath. My life sucks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic