Your Email Address:

First Name:

Possible cure products

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rinitico
Junior
Possible cure products

Post by rinitico »

Hi everyone, i've been on strict diet for a couple of months now, taking probiotics, and coconut oil as a possible natural anti-fungical. Nowadays i think that my problem may come from my stomach or my gut. I present nasal and oral fecal odor, and white tongue, among digestive problems and sinusitis sometimes. Doing some research i have found some products which may help so i wanted to ask if they have worked for anyone.

This is the list: Grapefruit seed extract, colloidal silver, diatomeus earth, oregano oil, also i'm planing to do some colon cleansing but don't know which product is good. Finally, can you please recommend me a good free dairy probiotic, since the one i'm taking don't seems to work that much. If you know any other products which have helped you please include them here.

Greetings to all

gotshot26
Master
Re: Possible cure products

Post by gotshot26 »

Hi Rinitico,

Sorry I couldn't get you the ebook in the end.

I am still on the candida diet and am waking up with fresh breath at this point. I can't believe it. I am cooking my food in unrefined coconut oil and taking SF722 pills before each meal. SF722 is a popular fatty acid that is much more potent than the fatty acid found in coconut oil (Caprylic acid). I also take a probiotic once a day (not at the same time as the SF722). I don't know what you have in columbia so can't recommend a product.

As for the other products you've mentioned. I've heard of them all. But how do you plan to use them?

My usual meal plan is three meals a day no snacking.

Breakfast: Eggs with spinach, onion, tomato

Lunch: Brown rice (small portion) with tuna and salad and avocado

Dinner: Veggies with chicken/fish

I plan on going very strict for 30-40 days like this woman did at candidarecovery.com and she managed to get a permanent cure. She said she saw the yeast in her come out of her in her stool. This was 20 years ago.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Also want to add. I was taking alot of antifungals and had to stop for one week because it was putting too much strain on my liver. Be careful. Take liver supplements and a hot bath daily to keep the strain off your liver.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

And finally... I want to add that I still believe my BB is bacterial and not candida/yeast. I know the candida diet reduces my BB significantly (to the point i'm waking up with fresh breath, which has never happened in my life) but all my research in my life has pointed my fecal smelling tongue to be from bacteria (dysbiosis). The main cause of dysbiosis in our system is yeast overgrowth. So it is important many of us try this diet because 70% of people on earth are suffering from yeast overgrowth, and almost all don't even know it.

Candida is cureable if you can stick out the diet and antifungals long enough for the yeast to die off. This could permanently reduce most peoples BB.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Bah, I should've put this all in one post because I'm gonna get people messaging me privately after this.

IT TAKES THREE MONTHS TO CHANGE THE ECOLOGY OF YOUR GUT/MICROBIOME!!! DON'T GIVE UP AFTER ONE DAY!!

YOUR BAD BREATH IS A MAJOR INDICATOR OF A PROBLEM GOING ON RIGHT THROUGH YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACT - YOU NEED A LONG OVERHAUL!

I did not see significant results till after two months on this diet! I am planning to go very strict from mid-june to late-july where I have a large window free of social events and other things to do so where I am hoping to cure this and come off of it the diet and antifungals.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

For more info on candida, best resources I have found:

Candida Crusher youtube channel (eric bakker naturopath seems the most knowledgeable)
CandidaRecovery.com (I am following the program and talking to owner of the site who is also very knowledgeable of candida)

I also bought The Candida Cure ebook which was recommended to me but I do not suggest buying it - there is enough free information on the web.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

Thanks for the answers gotshot. Actually i got my tonsils out 11 days ago so my candida diet went to hell, but yesterday i took it back. The thing that worries me the most was taking antibiotics again due to surgery. Sorry for the late answer but i'm very depressed right now seeing like there is no future without this condition. Something i notice is that i'm worst now that before surgery, so diet might helped a little. But i don't know if i have Candida or something else like parasites or SIBO, but now i'm sure that my problem comes from my gut, or less possible from my stomach.

I'm planing to take Diatomeus earth as antiparasitic, and colloidal silver in the same way, mainly to do some cleansing down my body. I have read that oregano oil and grapefruit extract are some strong antifungicals, antimicrobials, anti parasites, etc. so i will give it a try at some point. the last product that I'm interested in right now is saccharomyces boulardii, which is a probiotic that has helped cases of candida and other gut problems. The interesting thing is that it's not bacteria, but a good or friendly yeast. Besides, there are many recomendations to take this strain with antibiotics threatment and after ending it.

Haven't you developed food intolerances eating the same everyday? I strongly believe i have a leaky gut, so i think eating the same everyday will help develop intolerances. Actually, at the beggining of the diet it was ok to eat chicken, but over time i started getting worst bb when eating chicken. Maybe, you should try eating 5 times a day. This makes a better digestion. It can be anything. I mainly eat avocados, or a piece of salad. Other thing that i will try with diet is making better mixtures, perhaps separating proteins from carbs.

Do you think that it is really bad to be cooking some things with canola oil? i've been doing so mainly for economic reasons, but now i'm starting to cook with olive oil. Finally, Does you have nasal smell too? because that's my case and to be honest i haven't see a change as positive as yours.

Greetings man, and i hope you continue getting better and better.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Hi Rinitico,

Sorry to hear about your woes.

Erik Bakker developed a product called Canxida Remove - its got all those antifungals in it. $60 though. I might try it next. Check it out.

I've taken SB. Not sure if it helped me or not.

I've developed no food intolerances except I've realized my body doesn't like wheat/gluten after reintroducing them when cheating on my diet. Chicken and whatever is fine.

Not sure about canola oil. Try unrefined coconut oil if you can.

Nope, no nasal odour. Just from mouth/tongue.

Mate - what is your cash position like? Can you afford a comprehensive stool test? Look at genova diagnostics or doctors data. This will give us a try look at your whole system. I am doing it also next month. Its like $400 but think it will be worth it.

-Gotshot26
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

I just ordered a product called "Undecyn" AKA SF742. It's basically the same ingredient as SF722 combined with betaine HCL and the antimicrobial activity of berberine. Gotshot have you heard of that one, what do you think? I'll let you guys know if it worked.

Dead
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Yeap

Most of us are suffering from fungels in our bodies and we do not know what to do.

I am on candida diet (keto diet but avoid suger and fruits) since 1 March and the result is good in fact, bb in under control and it is unbelievable.

Since 2 weeks ago I stopped talking netural antifungal and I am going to add them again from next week
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

gotshot26 wrote: I've taken SB. Not sure if it helped me or not.
I'm getting a colonoscopy tomorrow hope the doctor find something. I took advantage to make two days of liquid diet cleaning. So after this cleansing plus the laxatives i have to take. I will continue with the strict diet and I will start tomorrof with floratil. I get a box for 10 days. If a see any improvement i will continue another 20 days.

So i wanted to ask you gotshot how long did you tried SB? I´ve been reading on candida forums people who took it for 1 month, then started with probiotics and apparently got cured.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Dead wrote:I just ordered a product called "Undecyn" AKA SF742. It's basically the same ingredient as SF722 combined with betaine HCL and the antimicrobial activity of berberine. Gotshot have you heard of that one, what do you think? I'll let you guys know if it worked.

Dead
Hi Dead,

Sorry for the slow reply. Birthday weekend.

I've heard great things about berberine and it frequently comes up on the candida forums I visit - betaine HCL also. I'm interested to see how this product goes. Sounds promising. I haven't heard of it but the SF722 works for me and I've been playing around with different doses. I'm trying to come up with a routine and am now looking at digestive enzymes like Candex to add to the mix of things. I read a good blog post too recently. This guy cured his candida permanently too. Have a read if you got time. I am focusing on prebiotics after reading that and other articles. I added him on facebook and am in talks with him too.

http://www.gestaltreality.com/2013/09/1 ... -biofilms/
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

rinitico wrote:
gotshot26 wrote: I've taken SB. Not sure if it helped me or not.
I'm getting a colonoscopy tomorrow hope the doctor find something. I took advantage to make two days of liquid diet cleaning. So after this cleansing plus the laxatives i have to take. I will continue with the strict diet and I will start tomorrof with floratil. I get a box for 10 days. If a see any improvement i will continue another 20 days.

So i wanted to ask you gotshot how long did you tried SB? I´ve been reading on candida forums people who took it for 1 month, then started with probiotics and apparently got cured.
Hope the colonoscopy went well. Love to know what the doctor had to say. How much does it cost in Columbia. Here i get quoted $1200-$1500. Still waiting for my health insurance to kick in...

As for the SB, I went through almost a full bottle of it. I'm not sure if it helped because I was putting alot of things down my mouth to help cure my infection as I was very sick in March. If it helps I am about 70% cured since the height of my infection in March (I have a symptom checklist which gives me a good indicator of progress) but I was taking alot of things so not sure how much success I can contribute to SB. I just remember the pharmacist came over to me when I was looking through the probiotics section and told me that they recommended this (and handed me SB).

Maybe I'll get some more, I don't know. Let me know how yours goes. I'm focusing on eating prebiotic foods atm and have stopped all probiotics and am just taking my SF722 antifungals.
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

As with anything i have searched, colonoscopy went normal with the doctor saying that he didn't found anything to worry about, at least it was cheaper since health here is relatevely cheap, my medical insurance cover it and it cost me almost 10 dollars. Sounds crazy to pay all that money for a colonoscopy, hope your medical insurance will help you. So far they have found some bad levels in my thyroid and liver, but nothing conclusive.
I stopped taking SB, since i have low defenses and it said that can cause candidiasis in people with inmunodefficiency so i freak out and stop them. And actually stopped candida diet, since it didn't help me at all. I'm eating mainly chicken, lots of vegs, fruits, low starch grains, and sometimes potatoes or so. No sugar, no dairy, no gluten. I'm so lost right now, without knowing which direction to take hahahahaha. Maybe i have TMAU or something metabolic, which is so hard to identifiy since exams can't be done here. Maybe i'll enter a pseudo low-choline diet soon, but who knows. I'm glad to hear you have achieved so much progress, keep going!
rinitico
Junior

Post by rinitico »

Dead wrote:I just ordered a product called "Undecyn" AKA SF742. It's basically the same ingredient as SF722 combined with betaine HCL and the antimicrobial activity of berberine. Gotshot have you heard of that one, what do you think? I'll let you guys know if it worked.

Dead
Finally Undecyn helped with the problem?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic