Your Email Address:

First Name:

TMAU2?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rinitico
Junior
TMAU2?

Post by rinitico »

I'm becoming really paranoic and depressed that i might have TMAU, my smell come from my mouth and from my nose, i get reactions from people mainly when i swallow saliva, when i take deep breath or when i talk (but i do not talk too much), many times i'm just chilling with my mouth shout, make and involuntary movement down my throat and the smell comes getting reactions. My smell is fecal, but i can't feel my own odor that much. I have noticed that my bb can be smell by people at other parts of my house even if i have my door closed.
I have many other symptons all along my body: Sinusitis, reflux, chronic gastritis, itching in my body, ear infections, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, brain fog, anxiety, bad memory, lack of concentration, among others.
All this led me to think that I may have candida a months ago, so since then i started the strict diet and probiotics, but i only noticed a very little improvement. My question is it possible that i have TMAU2? I've been suffering this bb problem 6 years. Rarely i feel a strange smell on my urine, or armpits, but i think every human have this smell sometime in their lives. I've never felt any fishy odor. I live in SouthAmerica, and there aren't places to take the test. Do anyone know how to tell if one can have TMAU? Or how to take the test somehow.
Thanks for your support