Your Email Address:

First Name:

Possible cure products

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rinitico
Junior
Re: Possible cure products

Post by rinitico »

IAMFrustrated wrote:Yeap

Most of us are suffering from fungels in our bodies and we do not know what to do.

I am on candida diet (keto diet but avoid suger and fruits) since 1 March and the result is good in fact, bb in under control and it is unbelievable.

Since 2 weeks ago I stopped talking netural antifungal and I am going to add them again from next week
Nice to hear it have worked for you. Did you have nasal bb too?

IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Unfortunately as soon as I not taking Grapefruit extracted seeds BB come back abd GFE is not safe for ever but law carb diet is good

Yes I have nosal BB and that is my biggest concern
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

rinitico wrote:
Dead wrote:I just ordered a product called "Undecyn" AKA SF742. It's basically the same ingredient as SF722 combined with betaine HCL and the antimicrobial activity of berberine. Gotshot have you heard of that one, what do you think? I'll let you guys know if it worked.

Dead
Finally Undecyn helped with the problem?
They made me feel pretty ill so i cut down from like 10-12 a day to only 2-3. Had a constant headache and nausea. At least i think it was the undecyn or maybe it was abstinence symptoms from suddenly quitting drinking coffee. I haven't noticed any change in my bb, it's as bad as ever.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

rinitico wrote:As with anything i have searched, colonoscopy went normal with the doctor saying that he didn't found anything to worry about, at least it was cheaper since health here is relatevely cheap, my medical insurance cover it and it cost me almost 10 dollars. Sounds crazy to pay all that money for a colonoscopy, hope your medical insurance will help you. So far they have found some bad levels in my thyroid and liver, but nothing conclusive.
I stopped taking SB, since i have low defenses and it said that can cause candidiasis in people with inmunodefficiency so i freak out and stop them. And actually stopped candida diet, since it didn't help me at all. I'm eating mainly chicken, lots of vegs, fruits, low starch grains, and sometimes potatoes or so. No sugar, no dairy, no gluten. I'm so lost right now, without knowing which direction to take hahahahaha. Maybe i have TMAU or something metabolic, which is so hard to identifiy since exams can't be done here. Maybe i'll enter a pseudo low-choline diet soon, but who knows. I'm glad to hear you have achieved so much progress, keep going!
Rinitico you need to join TMAU type facebook groups. I have. Check out MEBO PATM/TMAU group. It will be much more concentrated and has people on their with bad breath like yours - some of whom found success with FMT. Thanks for sharing your colonoscopy results.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Jboy wrote:Any girl open for dating ? i need a girlfriend lol, i am male based in maryland, baltimore my email, [email protected]
Stop littering the forum with this shit. Start a new thread and leave it at that. People are trying to find cures here and you're getting in the way.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic