Your Email Address:

First Name:

Positive news

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
knowbuddy
Total Newbie
Positive news

Post by knowbuddy »

Hi everyone I am just giving an update. I have IBS-C, leaky gut and a systemic room filling odour that smells like whatever food I have eaten. So far I am having great success with bulk antibiotic powders Neomycin and Rifaximin that I bought online a while back. I had to take the risk and buy 100 grams of each as Rifaximin was not available in Canada at the time and it is far cheaper to buy abxs in bulk and fill capsules yourself. Obviously if these two drugs are available in your country inexpensively and your physician can prescribe these two for you that would be great. I fill two double size 0 empty capsules for each antibiotic - so 4 capsules, and I take the four capsules three times a day. My odour has been reduced approximately 80% so far after one week of doing this.
Avoiding simple carbs, sugars, dairy and strong spices is crucial as I have cheated a few times with baked goods and rice and the smell returned but to a much lesser degree and then disappeared. I plan to rotate natural antibiotic/antibacterial/antifungal methods to keep the bad bacteria in check. I also plan to do regular cleansing enemas and then do retention enemas with the Neomycin and Rifaximin. You can find more about retention enemas on curezone.org - a member called dvjorge has a wealth of information on them. I wish us all good luck in this fight.

BB---
Re: Positive news

Post by BB--- »

knowbuddy wrote:Hi everyone I am just giving an update. I have IBS-C, leaky gut and a systemic room filling odour that smells like whatever food I have eaten. So far I am having great success with bulk antibiotic powders Neomycin and Rifaximin that I bought online a while back. I had to take the risk and buy 100 grams of each as Rifaximin was not available in Canada at the time and it is far cheaper to buy abxs in bulk and fill capsules yourself. Obviously if these two drugs are available in your country inexpensively and your physician can prescribe these two for you that would be great. I fill two double size 0 empty capsules for each antibiotic - so 4 capsules, and I take the four capsules three times a day. My odour has been reduced approximately 80% so far after one week of doing this.
Avoiding simple carbs, sugars, dairy and strong spices is crucial as I have cheated a few times with baked goods and rice and the smell returned but to a much lesser degree and then disappeared. I plan to rotate natural antibiotic/antibacterial/antifungal methods to keep the bad bacteria in check. I also plan to do regular cleansing enemas and then do retention enemas with the Neomycin and Rifaximin. You can find more about retention enemas on curezone.org - a member called dvjorge has a wealth of information on them. I wish us all good luck in this fight.
Hi, just curious...
Have you self-diagnosed yourself with the pathologies above?
Have you seen a gastroenterologist and have you had your esophagus, stomach and intestines screened?

I think there is too much on proposed syndromes such as leaky gut. IBS-C is very real but I doubt this alone would cause bb.

Your symptoms (and related treatment) may well relate to SIBO, TMAU, H-pylori...just to mention a few.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Re: Positive news

Post by StillHoping »

hi knowbuddy, can you please provide a list of what your diet looks like? what do you regularly eat?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic