Your Email Address:

First Name:

Diatomaceous Earth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Batman30
Diatomaceous Earth

Post by Batman30 »

Has anyone tried this product? I have luck with nasal irrigation and a form of antibacterial (goldenseal, GFE etc.)(This isn’t a cure but it helps) but I’ve been told you shouldn’t use an anti bacterial for too long on a daily basis. I’ve read about diatomaceous earth and how you can drink it on a daily. Anyone?

gotshot26
Master
Re: Diatomaceous Earth

Post by gotshot26 »

Search past posts before posting a new topic. Plenty of info on it. I've read many positives.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Batman30

Post by Batman30 »

gotshot26 wrote:Search past posts before posting a new topic. Plenty of info on it. I've read many positives.
This website is kinda hard to navigate but I will try and find some older topics. Plus, there are rules posting about something if someone already posted about it?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Batman30 wrote:
gotshot26 wrote:Search past posts before posting a new topic. Plenty of info on it. I've read many positives.
This website is kinda hard to navigate but I will try and find some older topics. Plus, there are rules posting about something if someone already posted about it?
use google to search just use the website url in your search to keep it within this site.

no there are no rules against it it is just annoying to be on this forum for 10 years and see the same things get posted and go round and round in circles without even looking at all the information already up on this site.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Yeah i was having 2 heaped teaspoons twice a day for about 3 weeks but unfortunately it didn't help. Give it a shot though, its not that expensive and you dont know until try. Good luck!
Batman30

Post by Batman30 »

Geoffrey wrote:Yeah i was having 2 heaped teaspoons twice a day for about 3 weeks but unfortunately it didn't help. Give it a shot though, its not that expensive and you dont know until try. Good luck!
Thanks I appreciate it. I think I will try. Trying one thing at a time.
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Geoffrey wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:06 pm Yeah i was having 2 heaped teaspoons twice a day for about 3 weeks but unfortunately it didn't help. Give it a shot though, its not that expensive and you dont know until try. Good luck!
any improvement ?
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

I'm in my first week.. but still no positive sign
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic