Your Email Address:

First Name:

Low carb or low protein diet

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
form21

Re: Low carb or low protein diet

Post by form21 »

sometimes what we think we have (for eg. candida) does not turn out to be true. Then we change your focus to another diagnosis. so it's okay to change your diagnosis. i don't think anyone on here has candida (a few years back i thought i had candida too but the candida diet i went on did not completely help my breath). candida diet did improve my breath a little because it is an elimination diet that eliminates the bad processed foods and it got me to think about food as something that was able to lessen the smell (by eating more vegetables hence improving my breath). But it is completely up to you to think about what is right for you and it's great to hear that you're thinking for yourself and trying different things. keep it up :)

winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

So what can we eat? I think most of us are desperate enough to try a specific diet for a couple months. List a few safest food and we can try that for a few weeks.
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Seriously it made me crazy, it is almost 4 months I am on Candida / keto diet and I do not know if it is helpful or not and only I am okay when I am taking natural antifungals otherwise nothing changed

Unfortunately I can not take these antifungal for a long time and I think it is dangerous for my liver and kidneys.
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic