Your Email Address:

First Name:

Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

Tell us your story with bad breath
gotshot26
Master
Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

Post by gotshot26 »

Jimi Stein wrote:It is not a cure, cant you get it.....Katz uses Zinc in a similar way......Tung gel has fewer Twitter followers than our site....what does that tell you?
I reply to everybody....I think the email has gone to spam.
No, I will not sell out. In my ebook, I collected the cured reported on this site and added more info on those cures.....It is not a scam ebook, just what I have learned over 15 years of reading every post posted what works and what does not.
I changed donation button. I did not know PayPal does not automatically convert an amount from eur to usd...that is strange.....
And selling that brush.....I used that Tung brush for years...then I have read how infested that brush becomes with bacterias.....so you are populating yourself with that brush into your tongue....another thing is that you are pushing all that gunk inside your tongue papillae where our problem persists....in most cases....and you push that bacteria in your tongue...with that dirty brush.....after I read that I never use that brush again....and I use just a regular spoon for scraping my tongue, works just any other scraper plus you can clean it really nice after usage.......
I'll make a donation shortly. Cheers.

Other suggestions: What if we stopped new users making topics and made them wait one week and have ten posts under their belt before doing so? Other forums do this to stop spam and maybe it would help. Also maybe you could add more authentication procedures to make an account?

For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Dita

Post by Dita »

gotshot26 wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:It is not a cure, cant you get it.....Katz uses Zinc in a similar way......Tung gel has fewer Twitter followers than our site....what does that tell you?
No, I will not sell out. In my ebook, I collected the cured reported on this site and added more info on those cures.....It is not a scam ebook, just what I have learned over 15 years of reading every post posted what works and what does not.
I changed donation button. I did not know PayPal does not automatically convert an amount from eur to usd...that is strange.....
And selling that brush.....I used that Tung brush for years...then I have read how infested that brush becomes with bacterias.....so you are populating yourself with that brush into your tongue....another thing is that you are pushing all that gunk inside your tongue papillae where our problem persists....in most cases....and you push that bacteria in your tongue...with that dirty brush.....after I read that I never use that brush again....and I use just a regular spoon for scraping my tongue, works just any other scraper plus you can clean it really nice after usage.......

Other suggestions: What if we stopped new users making topics and made them wait one week and have ten posts under their belt before doing so? Other forums do this to stop spam and maybe it would help. Also maybe you could add more authentication procedures to make an account?
I don't work for them, lol. Products have names!
Dita

Post by Dita »

gotshot26 wrote:

I'm not a new user, I had an account on here ages ago. This is my new account on my new email.
Batman30

Post by Batman30 »

Dita wrote:Hi everyone, I used to be a regular poster around 6 years ago (if this is the same website but has had a makeover?) Different username now.

I started suffering from BB in Primary School (children can be very cruel) from around the age of 8. None of my other family members do but I have an overbite which I believe puts my tongue at a weird angle in my mouth causing some issue... also a crossbite. However this doesn't affect my appearance negatively in any away. My teen years were very stressful having to constantly have mints and toothbrush/toothpaste in my bag and also having an extremely honest and emotionally abusive parents made me feel so sad. I have broken down in tears in front of the doctors and dentists but no help. ENT were useless and I even saved up 3 days worth of tongue gunk to show them what was going on. I have been prescribed everything from ephedrine to nystatine to anti-fungal/thrush treatments. I have tried pro-biotics, diets, candida diets, elimination diets, therabreath, CB12 (actually OK) Ultradex (actually OK too and the tooth paste. Chewable pro-biotics, mouth sprays, dry mouth sprays, neti pot, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda.... YOU NAME IT I HAVE TRIED IT.

Anyway I'm now starting to waffle on, around 2 weeks ago I bought 'TUNG' gel for your tongue.. I have used it on my teeth and my tongue and I'm sure my mouth has never felt fresher. Combined with ultradex (Used to be retardex) my mouth feels unbelievable... I'm still in disbelief that it has been 2 weeks and I am still feeling like this. I don't have to mumble or turn away from people and avoid talking if I have no mints or gum... I had to come back on here and tell you all I hope I can help cure one person.

I was able to french kiss my partner for the first time in 3 whole years which I never do and it's so damn depressing not being able to kiss someone you love without having that evil troll in the back of your head telling you you can't because you feel unclean. It's like the invisable chains have been cut from me. I had the most incredible sex of my life last night because of this TUNG gel.

I believe that it is the zinc that is the active ingredient and then there's a long name for the one on ultradex mouth rinse the gel I use on my teeth too by the way.

Please let me know if anyone has tried this and please feel free to ask me anything about my life battling BB.
Question regarding your symptoms.. Do you have sinus bad breath? Do you have mucus running down the back of your throat? If so, I’d like to try this. I’ve heard of it before but am afraid it may only help with type 1 bad breath. I only have sinus breath. Thanks
Dita

Post by Dita »

Batman30 wrote:
Dita wrote:Hi everyone, I used to be a regular poster around 6 years ago (if this is the same website but has had a makeover?) Different username now.

I started suffering from BB in Primary School (children can be very cruel) from around the age of 8. None of my other family members do but I have an overbite which I believe puts my tongue at a weird angle in my mouth causing some issue... also a crossbite. However this doesn't affect my appearance negatively in any away. My teen years were very stressful having to constantly have mints and toothbrush/toothpaste in my bag and also having an extremely honest and emotionally abusive parents made me feel so sad. I have broken down in tears in front of the doctors and dentists but no help. ENT were useless and I even saved up 3 days worth of tongue gunk to show them what was going on. I have been prescribed everything from ephedrine to nystatine to anti-fungal/thrush treatments. I have tried pro-biotics, diets, candida diets, elimination diets, therabreath, CB12 (actually OK) Ultradex (actually OK too and the tooth paste. Chewable pro-biotics, mouth sprays, dry mouth sprays, neti pot, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda.... YOU NAME IT I HAVE TRIED IT.

Anyway I'm now starting to waffle on, around 2 weeks ago I bought 'TUNG' gel for your tongue.. I have used it on my teeth and my tongue and I'm sure my mouth has never felt fresher. Combined with ultradex (Used to be retardex) my mouth feels unbelievable... I'm still in disbelief that it has been 2 weeks and I am still feeling like this. I don't have to mumble or turn away from people and avoid talking if I have no mints or gum... I had to come back on here and tell you all I hope I can help cure one person.

I was able to french kiss my partner for the first time in 3 whole years which I never do and it's so damn depressing not being able to kiss someone you love without having that evil troll in the back of your head telling you you can't because you feel unclean. It's like the invisable chains have been cut from me. I had the most incredible sex of my life last night because of this TUNG gel.

I believe that it is the zinc that is the active ingredient and then there's a long name for the one on ultradex mouth rinse the gel I use on my teeth too by the way.

Please let me know if anyone has tried this and please feel free to ask me anything about my life battling BB.
Question regarding your symptoms.. Do you have sinus bad breath? Do you have mucus running down the back of your throat? If so, I’d like to try this. I’ve heard of it before but am afraid it may only help with type 1 bad breath. I only have sinus breath. Thanks
Hi, do you have an overbite? Also - does your tongue rest naturally in your mouth at the front touching your teeth or the correct way see here: http://claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/ I suffer nasal bb time to time but practice this and it has helped but you might not have this problem. If this is the case you may not be getting a sufficiant air flow and this can cause a bacterial problem in your nasal cavaties and inner ear. It has taken a lot of dedication to alter your tongue position naturally. I also have really bad ear problems (eustachian tube disorder) but I'm too much of a wimp to buy an ear popper to cure it as it's expensive as hell. I probably should, lol. Another question is are you eating enough and do you suffer from any eating disorders? Not eating enough causes nasal bb and so does an atkins diet with too much animal protein. Drink plenty of water. Do you have dust/pollen allergies?

Believe it or not your ears, throat, mouth and diet could be contributing to nasal odour.

Interesting snippets of info: ''Simple logic: Coconut oil is anti bacterioal and anti fungal. Trust me, I have had this problem for 20 years, and now I am free from this torture by accident, and I want to share it with the world. Why not, I can understand the nightmare. Try it, everyone, a new life awaits all of you. Good riddance once and for all.''

'' Anti biotocs does not kill bacteria. Coconut oil is anti bacterial and anti fungal. That's the answer, I dont want to take all of you in a spin. The answer is straightforward. Before you sleep, lay your head back and squeeze some drops into both nostrils, until you feel it streaking down your throat. This is bad news for bacteria. In three days....you will rid yourself of all such. Cheers to a new you...I guarantee this to work. ''

''This is what I'm doing and its slowly getting better (the distance
From where a person smells it gets shorter daily)
Needed products...
1. Sinus wash
2. Saline nasal mist
3. Flight spray (nasal spray with turmeric)

Now these are the steps I do daily...
(Works for me, find What works for you)

First thing in the morning after brushing teeth...
1. Use the sinus wash, after you flush the nasal passageway
Don't blow the remainder of the nasal wash away wait
A few mins..
When a few mins past sniff it in, spit out if you like..
Helps loosen up any clogged passageway
2. Use flight spay, it may burn a lil if it's your first time because
Nasal is infected.
3. 2 hours after doing step 2, use the saline nasal mist.. It will
Keep passageway moist and keep boogers lose...
4. Follow step 2 (2 hours after step 3)
5 follow step 3 (2 hours after step 4)
( every 2 hours rotate between 2 and 3)

Before bed at nights, follow step 1.....

This working great for me and I hope it does the same for you....

Ps. Good for fungal sinus infection! ''

''The mayo clinic study showed that 80-90% of sinus infections are fungal. This is why it comes back after antibiotic treatments which cause imbalance & allow fungal overgrowth. Also if you are being re infected by bacteria [20%] there will be recurrence. I had severe sinus infections for 13 years and took 52 rounds of different antibiotics, steroid sprays etc and ended up with a 20K sphenoid sinus surgery [a large mass in the sinus cavity deep inside your head] . Turbinates were trimmed, deviated septim was fixed. 30 days later pus & smell returned. I went to a biological dentist & demanded that he pull the root canal on my upper jaw. Not only had it been drilled INTO my sinus cavity but the bone around it had rotted. You see there was no tooth pain as the nerve is removed, but ALL root canals get infected eventually because they are dead rotting tissue. Normally they would abscess & be extracted but this one had a drainage route thru my sinuses & into my stomach. After extraction no more sinus infections for 3 years !''

''I have found a simple, inexpensive way to flood and irrigate my Nasal passages with germ killing, antiseptics. It accomplishes the following goals:

It can kill germs, that it can reach, within my nasal passages.
It protects damaged nasal membranes from re-infecting, and helps to limit the areas into which germs can spread.

Note: Once the nasal membranes have healed and are healthy, they are resistant to re-infection!
It irrigates infected mucus out of my nasal areas, including around turbinates and polyps.

My decades of sinus infections, were probably located in my nasal passages and turbinates, but not within my ‘harder to reach Ethmoid, Frontal or Maxillary sinus cavities. Even if my infections had been within my sinus cavities, Sinus floodings with peroxide would still be a powerful tool to keep bacteria from spreading.'' - On peroxide sinus treatment.

Good luck :)
Memyselfi

Post by Memyselfi »

Welp I’m happy to say so far Tung is working for me. As shall I say I’ve gotten no reactions what so ever. And I must say I put it to the test over weekend, eating drinking and I even smoked some weed! I’m curious to know is this something I will have to use forever or is it curing something? It works up to +16 hours. If u are in the US order it off amazon, It’s worth the $10 chance.
Batman30

Post by Batman30 »

Dita wrote:
Batman30 wrote:

Hi, do you have an overbite? Also - does your tongue rest naturally in your mouth at the front touching your teeth or the correct way see here: http://claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/ I suffer nasal bb time to time but practice this and it has helped but you might not have this problem. If this is the case you may not be getting a sufficiant air flow and this can cause a bacterial problem in your nasal cavaties and inner ear. It has taken a lot of dedication to alter your tongue position naturally. I also have really bad ear problems (eustachian tube disorder) but I'm too much of a wimp to buy an ear popper to cure it as it's expensive as hell. I probably should, lol. Another question is are you eating enough and do you suffer from any eating disorders? Not eating enough causes nasal bb and so does an atkins diet with too much animal protein. Drink plenty of water. Do you have dust/pollen allergies?

Believe it or not your ears, throat, mouth and diet could be contributing to nasal odour.

Interesting snippets of info: ''Simple logic: Coconut oil is anti bacterioal and anti fungal. Trust me, I have had this problem for 20 years, and now I am free from this torture by accident, and I want to share it with the world. Why not, I can understand the nightmare. Try it, everyone, a new life awaits all of you. Good riddance once and for all.''

'' Anti biotocs does not kill bacteria. Coconut oil is anti bacterial and anti fungal. That's the answer, I dont want to take all of you in a spin. The answer is straightforward. Before you sleep, lay your head back and squeeze some drops into both nostrils, until you feel it streaking down your throat. This is bad news for bacteria. In three days....you will rid yourself of all such. Cheers to a new you...I guarantee this to work. ''

Needed products...
1. Sinus wash
2. Saline nasal mist

A few mins..
Nasal is infected.

''The mayo clinic study showed that 80-90% of sinus infections are fungal. This is why it comes back after antibiotic treatments which cause imbalance & allow fungal overgrowth. Also if you are being re infected by bacteria [20%] there will be recurrence. I had severe sinus infections for 13 years and took 52 rounds of different antibiotics, steroid sprays etc and ended up with a 20K sphenoid sinus surgery [a large mass in the sinus cavity deep inside your head] . Turbinates were trimmed, deviated septim was fixed. 30 days later pus & smell returned. I went to a biological dentist & demanded that he pull the root canal on my upper jaw. Not only had it been drilled INTO my sinus cavity but the bone around it had rotted. You see there was no tooth pain as the nerve is removed, but ALL root canals get infected eventually because they are dead rotting tissue. Normally they would abscess & be extracted but this one had a drainage route thru my sinuses & into my stomach. After extraction no more sinus infections for 3 years !''

''I have found a simple, inexpensive way to flood and irrigate my Nasal passages with germ killing, antiseptics. It accomplishes the following goals:

It protects damaged nasal membranes from re-infecting, and helps to limit the areas into which germs can spread.

Note: Once the nasal membranes have healed and are healthy, they are resistant to re-infection!
It irrigates infected mucus out of my nasal areas, including around turbinates and polyps.

My decades of sinus infections, were probably located in my nasal passages and turbinates, but not within my ‘harder to reach Ethmoid, Frontal or Maxillary sinus cavities. Even if my infections had been within my sinus cavities, Sinus floodings with peroxide would still be a powerful tool to keep bacteria from spreading.'' - On peroxide sinus treatment.

Hi, all good info but I’m confused.. We started on the subject of tongue gel and we’ve gone to nasal wash ( which I already do and it helps a lot, due to my sinus B.B.), than you go on about coconut oil up the nose before bed..

My question is, do you do all these things: tongue gel, nasal irrigate & coconut oil up nose before bed?

But my original question was, does tongue gel help if your problem is sinus bad breath?

Thanks.
Batman30

Post by Batman30 »

Memyselfi wrote:Welp I’m happy to say so far Tung is working for me. As shall I say I’ve gotten no reactions what so ever. And I must say I put it to the test over weekend, eating drinking and I even smoked some weed! I’m curious to know is this something I will have to use forever or is it curing something? It works up to +16 hours. If u are in the US order it off amazon, It’s worth the $10 chance.
Glad to hear it’s helping:) Do you suffer from sinus/nasal bad breath due to post nasal drip? Because if so, I’m going to try this stuff out. Thanks
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Anyone with nasal + oral BB benefitted from the gel?

I have been trying zinc for more than 2 weeks. Eat and gargle. Tested for reaction on 3 separate days. The first two test days seem slightly better, or just more tolerant people. But I had some pretty bad reactions again on the 3rd test day. Somehow, I caught a few whiffs of what I assumed to be my BB recently.

Still willing to give the gel another try if it helps people with nasal + oral BB.
Dita

Post by Dita »

Batman30 wrote:
Dita wrote:
Batman30 wrote:

Needed products...
1. Sinus wash
2. Saline nasal mist

A few mins..
Nasal is infected.

Hi, all good info but I’m confused.. We started on the subject of tongue gel and we’ve gone to nasal wash ( which I already do and it helps a lot, due to my sinus B.B.), than you go on about coconut oil up the nose before bed..

My question is, do you do all these things: tongue gel, nasal irrigate & coconut oil up nose before bed?

But my original question was, does tongue gel help if your problem is sinus bad breath?

Thanks.
The answer is I don't know, so I tried to be as helpful as possible. You're welcome.
Dita

Post by Dita »

winter wrote:Anyone with nasal + oral BB benefitted from the gel?

I have been trying zinc for more than 2 weeks. Eat and gargle. Tested for reaction on 3 separate days. The first two test days seem slightly better, or just more tolerant people. But I had some pretty bad reactions again on the 3rd test day. Somehow, I caught a few whiffs of what I assumed to be my BB recently.

Still willing to give the gel another try if it helps people with nasal + oral BB.
It might help if the smell is coming from your oral cavity. I'd perhaps try some of the tips I posted, going on a whim here as fortunately, I don't suffer from nasal BB any longer. I think I stopped it through changed my tongue position as I have a bit of an overbite and this has alleviated pressure on my ears/nose.... call me crazy, lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic