Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Justice
Junior
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Post by Justice »

Musta na Segunda.. nag le-lessen na ba BB...?? update naman jan...

Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

#NeedACure Update Please..

#EdMarco HOY UPDATE.. AHAHAHA
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Justice wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:44 pm Musta na Segunda.. nag le-lessen na ba BB...?? update naman jan...
Kumusta? Ano na balita sa inyo?
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

how to post new thread ?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

zneb wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:56 am how to post new thread ?
Hello zneb!

Well, i also keep forgeting how to post a new topic. Sorry, but I will find out. And i'll get back to you.
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

zneb wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:56 am how to post new thread ?
Hi, to post a new thread (from iPhone) you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the home page and go to the “jump to” section. After you do that there will appear all the options and topics, click on the one you want to post and once you’re on that page click new topic on the left hand corner you should be able to see it, hope that makes sense...
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello guys! Mabuhay! Any updates?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Just keeping the thread alive!
Segunda

Post by Segunda »

Hello guys!

Update: Nag-lessen talaga yung BB ko sa Sambong tea. Once a day ko na lang siya iniinom, every night. Lumabas ako nung nakaraang araw, pumunta ko sa Mercury drug tapos yung mga katabi ko sa counter walang reaction :D Though, di ko pa masyadong natetest dahil di rin ako naglalalabas ng bahay at everytime lalabas ako nagba-brush talaga ko. Feeling ko may improvement talaga. Dati kasi lasang lasa ko yung bad taste sa lalamunan ko everytime dadahak or lulunok. Ngayon, wala ng ganun :)

Any update sa inyo?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

May bb pa rin me. Thank you sa update. How much ba yang sambong tea? Nag bago ka rin ba ng diet?
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Hi Seg,
Im new to this site, I am also suferer of Bb. I posted here once and thanks for those who have message me. Im also trying sambong tea now after reading your post. Im drinkibg it for almost a week now. I cant tell yet if theres any effect but i will see again until next week and let you guys know.. May I know uf theres anything else you can recommend to take together with sambong tea? Thanks for your post. Hope to hear more from you..
Segunda

Post by Segunda »

Hi Kuya Ricky,

P69.00 lang yun Kuya, 20 tea bags. Wala namang nabago sa diet ko. Yung sambong lang yung naadd.

Hi Tetchi,

I'm not taking any products aside from sambong tea. Anyway, what type is your BB? Another tip from the group, yung mga na-cure ng sambong tea, nag-worsen muna yung BB nila bago nawala so wag mo muna ihinto if ever mag-worsen yung BB, okay? Continue mo lang muna. Pero pag feeling mo wala ng improvement, dun mo na istop.

Ano na palang mga na-try mong products? Procedures? Nakapag-consult ka na ba? Dentist? ENT? Internist? Share your story :)
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello seg,

How many boxes of sambong tea did you consumed before you noticed any difference?

Thanks sa update!
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Hi Seg,
Have tried, Ent, dentist and gastro, couple of times, given meds by gastro. Tried all kinds of mouthwash and tried also checking / removibg tonsil stones. Cleanibg my mouth and everything inside in different ways but nothing works. Sambobg tea, i just stop drinking 2 days ago as my bb is not going away. I think ive been taking it for more than 3 weeks. There were days, my bb subside, but it just keep coming back and the bad taste is going back like in an hour. Hows your condition now? Hope you can give me some advice, really frustrating...especially in the office, my sons school.. Is your condition getting better? Thanks for your time to share.
dave
Total Newbie

Post by dave »

Just wanna say hello to everyone...Hi Rick...

I've been using a tongue scraper. It was given to me by my brod. I think it effectively cleans the tongue and anything that helps clean the mouth should help our condition. Its available in Lazada for less than 200 bucks... :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic