Your Email Address:

First Name:

Your blood type, the answer to finally getting rid of BB!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Grunge
Junior

Your blood type, the answer to finally getting rid of BB!

Post by Grunge »

I've only posted a handful of times since i joined 4 years ago. I've had BB since i can remember. I'm now in my 40's and i believe i've come across some valuable info for you all and i'm happy to share it. Ever heard of the blood type diet? According to researchers, we should be following a specific diet according to our blood type. For example, Type A (like me) should be following an agrarian diet (but only certain foods, not all!), Type O should be on a beef diet and so forth.

Let me share my experience with following some suggestions in the blood type diet. Like i've said, i've struggled with BB my whole life. White coated tongue, dry mouth, metallic taste, PND, allergies, acid reflux. I've tried pretty much everything, but with small to short lived results. I recently came across info on the blood type diet and as i said before i'm Type A. So, my type doesn't do well with beef because my body doesn't produce enough stomach acid to break down animal protein. I've noticed the following day after eating beef that i woke up with increased allergy symptoms such as stuffy nose, increased PND and thick saliva. However, beef is highly beneficial to Type O! Organic, grass fed beef is what's recommended. I am allowed to eat certain fish like salmon and cod, and chicken. No pork and bacon! I'm not allowed most dairy products like cow milk because Type A produce a lot of mucous in their system and dairy would only make it worse. I am allowed goat milk, almond milk, and soy milk is the best. 1-3 organic eggs a week. As for fruits, bananas are bad for me, but berries are great for me.

To make a long story short, what may be beneficial for some, will be bad for others. All depending on your blood type. Crazy, right? Also, what has tremendously reduced my BB are enzymes and probiotics. That was the game changer for me. I'm currently taking an enzyme probiotic complex. It aids with digestion and nutritional absorption. And since Type A has low stomach acid to break down certain foods, it makes sense that we suffer from acid reflux, bloating, belching and BB.

Again, diet control and awareness, along with some help with some supplements such as enzymes and probiotics is key, but it won't work unless you know what you are supposed to be eating and staying away from according to your blood type. Please look up this info online and let me know what it did for you! God bless

Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Sue2018
Junior

Re: Your blood type, the answer to finally getting rid of BB!

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi,

Thanks for this info, sounds very interesting and I feel this is my problem too I am blood type A also. I drink a lot of coffee I have a nespresso so I’m always making a coffee with lots of milk. I know dairy and sugar are bad for me. But I have tried fasting and it just makes my bad breath worse as I get a dry mouth. I’m recovering from my tonsillectomy I still have bad breath...I know I need to be patient and wait but tbh I know it hasn’t worked. I’m glad I did it as now I know the focus has to be on my diet and my digestion. The next step for me is to see a gastroenterologist.

Thanks
Den18
Total Newbie

Post by Den18 »

Hi I'm currently suffering with persistent bad breath from the stomach. I have been on antibiotics 3 or 4 times now for h pylori and my breath has not improved at all it smells from 20 to 30 meters away and it fills my whole house up.. I have tried diets especially not eating red meat or dairy products but I still have no improvements.. Can anyone help please?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Grunge wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:00 am I've only posted a handful of times since i joined 4 years ago. I've had BB since i can remember. I'm now in my 40's and i believe i've come across some valuable info for you all and i'm happy to share it. Ever heard of the blood type diet? According to researchers, we should be following a specific diet according to our blood type. For example, Type A (like me) should be following an agrarian diet (but only certain foods, not all!), Type O should be on a beef diet and so forth.

Let me share my experience with following some suggestions in the blood type diet. Like i've said, i've struggled with BB my whole life. White coated tongue, dry mouth, metallic taste, PND, allergies, acid reflux. I've tried pretty much everything, but with small to short lived results. I recently came across info on the blood type diet and as i said before i'm Type A. So, my type doesn't do well with beef because my body doesn't produce enough stomach acid to break down animal protein. I've noticed the following day after eating beef that i woke up with increased allergy symptoms such as stuffy nose, increased PND and thick saliva. However, beef is highly beneficial to Type O! Organic, grass fed beef is what's recommended. I am allowed to eat certain fish like salmon and cod, and chicken. No pork and bacon! I'm not allowed most dairy products like cow milk because Type A produce a lot of mucous in their system and dairy would only make it worse. I am allowed goat milk, almond milk, and soy milk is the best. 1-3 organic eggs a week. As for fruits, bananas are bad for me, but berries are great for me.

To make a long story short, what may be beneficial for some, will be bad for others. All depending on your blood type. Crazy, right? Also, what has tremendously reduced my BB are enzymes and probiotics. That was the game changer for me. I'm currently taking an enzyme probiotic complex. It aids with digestion and nutritional absorption. And since Type A has low stomach acid to break down certain foods, it makes sense that we suffer from acid reflux, bloating, belching and BB.

Again, diet control and awareness, along with some help with some supplements such as enzymes and probiotics is key, but it won't work unless you know what you are supposed to be eating and staying away from according to your blood type. Please look up this info online and let me know what it did for you! God bless
Hello

Are you bb free? No more negative reactions from people?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

By the way, i'm type A
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Den18 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 pm Hi I'm currently suffering with persistent bad breath from the stomach. I have been on antibiotics 3 or 4 times now for h pylori and my breath has not improved at all it smells from 20 to 30 meters away and it fills my whole house up.. I have tried diets especially not eating red meat or dairy products but I still have no improvements.. Can anyone help please?
Hi Den18,
How long have you had BB? If you've had it for years, like I did then I recommend you to find out what your blood type is. If you know your blood type then I suggest you follow the blood type diet. You'll notice a significant change. You may also be needing some digestive supplements like the enzymes I mentioned in my original post.
Also, if you've only had this severe BB for a few weeks or months, your problem may be coming from your mouth, and not your stomach. You may be dealing with tonsil stones or something else. Do you have the usual symptoms that everyone has? Such as post nasal drip, white coated tongue, dry mouth, metallic taste?
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Ricky wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:22 am
Grunge wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:00 am I've only posted a handful of times since i joined 4 years ago. I've had BB since i can remember. I'm now in my 40's and i believe i've come across some valuable info for you all and i'm happy to share it. Ever heard of the blood type diet? According to researchers, we should be following a specific diet according to our blood type. For example, Type A (like me) should be following an agrarian diet (but only certain foods, not all!), Type O should be on a beef diet and so forth.

Hello

Are you bb free? No more negative reactions from people?
Hello Ricky,
Ever since I started taking the enzymes with probiotics I have noticed a huge improvement in my breath. It's been about 2 weeks since I've started taking them and the thick saliva and taste in my mouth has improved. I'm very excited to have stumbled across this info. The next step is to continue to make changes to my diet as I now know what harms me.
It's only been two weeks, and I'm closely monitoring people's reactions. My wife has checked my breath and has told me it smells like normal breath. One time she said it had a metallic taste to it. I noticed taking two enzyme probiotic capsules a day may be too much, so I reduced it to one a day. It was causing a weird taste. The instructions on the bottle says to take one with the two heaviest meals of the day. Last night I ate salmon and drank lemonade, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I just woke up about 30 min ago (it's Saturday lol) and have yet to brush my teeth and my breath feels great!
I strongly believe my BB was coming from my stomach. And my stomach was causing my BB because of low stomach acid, therefore it was not able to fully break down foods. Taking these enzymes and staying away from foods that my body was not meant to take in will be the key to staying BB free for the rest of my life. By the way, what's your blood type?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Im type A
Den18
Total Newbie

Post by Den18 »

I have this severe bad breath for 2 or 3 years now it's only getting worse in my opinion.. I was at the dentist a few times and she told me it's could be from my stomach too.. Yes I do have them symptoms I have a constant dry mouth.. white tongue and a bad taste in my mouth .. Im going to find out my blood type and try the diet with the enzymes supplements.. Thanks for your help
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Ricky wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:09 amIm type A
Ricky, your problem may be coming from your stomach, together with not following a diet that's right for your blood type. Please consider getting some enzymes with probiotic (two in one capsule). We type A's have low stomach acid and therefore cannot properly digest and absorb the nutrients found in foods. This then may cause bad breath that comes from our stomach. Since I've started taking these supplements and cutting down on beef and dairy I've noticed a huge change in my breath. I have taken a huge step forward in finally curing this horrible condition
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Guys, check out 'Eat right for your Type'. A good read on the blood type diet. It points out lots of things every blood type experiences. It also recommends which supplements are beneficial for each blood type. Hope you find something in it that helps.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Hi, is there anyone on the forumn that is BLOOD TYPE O [most common blood type of world population] ? If so, please comment. I am just curious as I noticed all 3 ppl on this post say they are Type A. [I myself I'm Type AB tho]
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
janet

Post by janet »

StillHoping wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:39 am Hi, is there anyone on the forumn that is BLOOD TYPE O [most common blood type of world population] ? If so, please comment. I am just curious as I noticed all 3 ppl on this post say they are Type A. [I myself I'm Type AB tho]
Hi stillhoping,

I am type o
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

[/quote]

Hi stillhoping,

I am type o
[/quote]

Hi Janet, how would you describe your BB? Is your body fine with eating meats?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
janet

Post by janet »

Hi stillhoping

Me too hav B.B. from my childhood. Now i hav nasal as well . Last year i removed tonsils after that 20-30 percent BCome less i feel but i hav 24/7 B.B. . Milk tea some veg makes it worse i feel . I cant smell my own B.B. doctors all refused say yes . They are just answered me
They cant smell anything . Hpylori negetive , i hav done septoplasty as well . I feel in my case its pnd . I hav throat muscus always .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic