Your Email Address:

First Name:

how i got rid of bad breth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
parvpri

Re: how i got rid of bad breth

Post by parvpri »

I am trying gargling with doxycycline 100 mg day and night time. Not seeing any improvement at all...its making odor more strong and more white rough tongue....I have both nasal and mouthodor everyone body type is different so it may work.

Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

do you have nasal bb aswell...? or it only comes from the mouth?
parvpri

Post by parvpri »

Yes nasal as well as from mouth and body odor as well but not severe like bb. And yes I sweat a lot mostly underarm and now it started more on forhead
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi parvpri,

What does your wife say about your B.B.? Does it effect your intimacy like kissing. My husband says that everyone has bad breath and that I’m just so paranoid. It definitely effects my intimacy and I never want to kiss him even though he always does. I always hold my breath and never breath out properly and I know my B.B. is not room filling but it’s definitely there and peoples comments and covering nose are the proof. I tried tonsillectomy and my B.B. is still there. I tired cutting the bristles in a toothbrush and then using it as a tongue scraper followed by a smooth copper tongue scraper and I have to say my mouth felt fresh and tongue was pink. I have a hairy tongue so I know the food I eat gets trapped in there and produces a foul smell. But I know this is not a permanent solution. I need to get tested for silent reflux next. I wish you all the best, if your relationship with your wife is fine then you really don’t need to worry too much, if it was that bad she would tell you.

Best of luck
parvpri

Post by parvpri »

Hi sue...my wife never smelled my breath...and she always tell it's in your head...but whn I am out in public I see everyone holding their nose around me...moreover my doctor admitted my close friend told me tht my breath stinks ...and I smelled myself too...I can't smell my breath all the time but whn I drink alcohal so next day I can smell the breath....where do you live sue may be we can help each other?
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Can I check that swallowing the pills doesn't help? Only gargling works?

Has anyone else tried it? How's the result?
loveyourswlf

Post by loveyourswlf »

khalid wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:08 am hi guys,

first of all sorry for my weak english but i will try to explain as much as i can.

i had bad breath for so many years, i was suffering,, i tried everything, i removed my Tonsils.. and went to the dentist so many time i did lot of MRI and xray, every thing was fine. except that i have Gastroesophageal reflux. and that was the cause of my problem.

guys i am not a doctor but because i was suffering i tried every thing without any benefit, until by a Coincidence i found an old friend, he is a pharmacist, i explained to him my problem though i was shy to tell him but i had to. and he advised me with a medicine and i cured.

here is the summary of my experience:
1- you have to take care of your mouth hygiene: teeth flossing and the correct way to do it is this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRqiGhRCLko

brushing your teeth well before and after you sleep at night.

then lets come to the medicine:

its an antibiotic named Doxycycline 100 mg it comes in capsules and tablet. but we will not swallow the medicine, instead we will use it for Gargling
as following :
take half of a capsule or a tablet and put it in a quarter glass of water until they mixed after you floss and brush your teeth start Gargling for three minutes
you can do it on stages not in one time. do this before bed and don't eat after, and the second time after breakfast and don't eat for one hour.

this medicine will clean your throat from the food that comes from your stomach and stick in it and caused the bad breath. you have to continue on this medicine for 2 months.

remember you have to keep cleaning your mouth as i mention above.
and also when you done eating wash your mouth and Gargling with water.

we are here trying to exchange our experiences so if some one wants to try this i hope it works with him, and please if you find this topic helpful after you try it let me know.

thanks guys, happy to answer any related question.

i wish you all the best
khalid
antibiotic for 2 months??? I’m thinking this might work for a few months but I don’t think it will be sustainable. Your doing more harm then good taking antibiotic that will mess up your gut microbiome
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

actually he mention that the antibiotic just for gargling purposes..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic