Your Email Address:

First Name:

Trying my luck last time.am on the verge

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
parvpri

Re: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge

Post by parvpri »

Thanks saafir for the suggestion ..I have already started zina and kelp from yesterday....I will report if I see any progress.

parvpri

Post by parvpri »

Thanks for the encouragement Ribeiro86. Sometime it's really hard not to think this issue....started meditation too but not actively doing.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

I'm so sorry you feel this way, but think about how devastated your family would be to lose you, you must be strong for them. Try and appreciate the things you do have in life. There is always someone out there who has it much worse than you do and would give it all to change places with you even with your bad breath. I sincerely wish you the best and hope you find happiness.
parvpri

Post by parvpri »

Thanks geoffrey for your suggestion...well I am trying to tell myself every day that one day I will find the cure for sure but in reality day after day getting passed and it been ten years now....dont know how long it will take more...if I know the deadline for this issue I can wait patiently...but we all know there is no end and not sure even if we get cure or not...we all are in same boat and in hope one day will be free...I pray for everyone here..peace.

About medication I m still taking zinc and kelp with no success...had an appointment with my doctor she wasn't knowing what us tmau...I explained and she wrote lab test for same...however lab people also heard this test first time..m in usa Philadelphia area....can anybody help me to know where we can do the tmau test ?
Inart

Post by Inart »

There many people suffering much more than what we r going through without complaining.

Don't be selfish. live for people who need you who love you.

Don't over medicate. Everything has to be in limit.

Meditate and read holy books like bhagwat geeta, bible, kuran, etc. If you believe in GOD.

Never lose hope. Never settle.

https://youtu.be/D6BJtZZGccE
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
parvpri

Post by parvpri »

I m not selfish inart....just tired of finding the cure...if I get just even 10 % improvement I will be happy...I hv tried lot of things and nothing helped me till date not even for little time...even I want to be social in life ....whn my family wants to go somewhere I am always finding a reason to say no or giving some health issue excuse and that's creating lot of tension in family.
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Only problem is I don’t speak or read Spanish!
parvpri

Post by parvpri »

Update --- not seeing any difference with zinc and kelp...its been 1 week already . Trying other stuff too like pottasium , body mint and digestive enzymes no difference at all. Started oil pulling too two times in day after brush and before brush in the night time...will report if I see any progress.

One thing i observed if I dont eat eat or eat or doing oil pulling or drinking lot of water in while day ....i feel my tongue always kind if dry. However I tested for sjogren syndrome came as negative...not sure wht causing the saliva to flow in mouth....pls help if anybody having same symptoms..we can discuss more in this and help each other.

About messages from robbie he sending messages everywhere but without solution..he sent me PM too but in Spanish
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Parvi have you spoken to your family about it? Openly discussed it with them especially your wife? If your family want you to spend time with them surely they love and care enough to want to enjoy your company. If you smelt that bad they would atleast say something or help you find a cure. Don’t let this problem stop you having a good relationship with your family you are so blessed to have them. There are so many people on this group who have no family, no partner- you are blessed.
Inart

Post by Inart »

You could be mouth breathing. How is ur sleep? You can get a sleep study test done if any prblms with sleep, which could be contributing to dry mouth.
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
parvpri

Post by parvpri »

I have already checked with my wife m not sleeping with open mouth.

My blood test results came and I am vitamin b12 deficient not sure how it will help as i have already completed 1 round on vitamin b12 but no affect on bad breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic