Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured after ten years of having fecal BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jacksparrow222
Total Newbie

Cured after ten years of having fecal BB

Post by jacksparrow222 »

Hi guys I just wanna share my journey to cure my bad breath and hope this can help you to eliminate your BB. English is not my first language so I apologize if my writing is not really understandable. Just ask me a question and I try to answer your questions :)

Just a little background of myself, I am a 26 years old male and had been experiencing this issue for almost 10 years. To give you a perspective of the severity of my BB, sometimes at my worst day, I don't even need to open my mouth yet people around me can smell my BB and saying like "why do I smell fart?". I got this pretty often and this's so embarrassing.

Some symptoms that I had:
1. White coated tongue.
2. Craving for sweets.
3. Prone to allergy and acne, my face is always red!
4. Chronic Sinus.
5. Weak body immune.

So first of all, I used to suspect my poor dental hygiene that had been causing my BB (I have 4 root canals treatment). I went see a dentist to redo all of my root canals and basically asked him to clean up whatever that can potentially cause this nasty BB from my mouth and teeth. Shortly, after finishing the treatments, I still have bad breath and looked for other options.

I began to think that I have an internal disease, such as diabetes, pre-cancer cells, digestive related disease and so on. so I went for a medical check-up as well as did a lot of tests including H.Pylori test and still the doctors found nothing in my body. It made me relieved actually knowing that I don't have any type of this disease inside my body yet got me thinking what else could cause my BB.

One day I remember that 10 years ago I was under heavy medication because I got dengue fever which actually almost caused me to die. At the lowest point at that time, my platelet went to only 4000(normal people will have a 150k-400k amount of platelet). I believe this and the massive amount of antibiotics that I have had ruined the balance and stability of my internal body system (guts, liver, kidney, and so on).

So I tried to change my diet in a hope of detoxifying and restarting my whole body system. I just simply think that BB is caused by bacteria or something dirty. So if my body and mouth are clean, then I will not have BB. So here's my diet for the last 2 months until I eliminate 90% of my BB.

1. Eliminate most of the sugary foods in my diet. No snacks, chocolate, soda, etc and I eliminate most of the fruits in my diet as Fungal and candida feed from sugar.
2. Lemon juice and parsley water in the morning. I think this helps to flush out any residual processed night before from kidney or liver.
3. Avocado during the day to aid my digestion and clean all of the residuals of foods eaten.
4. Drink 2 tablespoons of Apple Vinegar Vinegar mixed with a glass of water. AVC is known for possessing a bunch of health benefits.
5. Eat dark leafy greens to cleanse my blood and body in general.
6. At night before going to bed, I crush 3 cloves of garlic and swallow them. Garlic has a really potent anti-bacterial property.
7. Apart from these, I still eat rice, noodle, beef, chicken, and so on. I believe if I put aside rice and noodles from my diet, the result could have been better.

In the first month, my BB was getting much worse because it's mixed with the smell of garlic. However, it gradually becomes better and most of the symptoms that I have are gone. My face is now no longer red, my tongue becomes more red/pink with a thin white coat still though, and so on. But until now I'm confident to say I have eliminated 90% of BB and it's just the matter of time until I can eliminate it completely. I ask my mom to smell my breath, she said it was getting so much better(my mom knew I had this issue for quite a while). I hope this can help you guys. Good luck and God bless!

Thiscantbelife
Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Do you have nasal B.B. as well?
jacksparrow222
Total Newbie

Post by jacksparrow222 »

@thiscantbelife

No, I don't. But the ENT doctors said the fact that I have a chronic sinus could be a contributor to my B.B. as well.
nenis

Post by nenis »

Good to know that you got some relief after 10 years of this serious disturbing problem.
Can you please let me know these things i mean i want some brief.

1)Dont you eat fruits like apple,orange,water melon?Do you think as they are sweet they will contribute to bb?
2)And do you eat only vegetables?
3)And i think rice too is a cotributor for BB? Would you believe that eliminating rice will make a difference?
4)And are chicken and beef ok to eat if we eat in limited amount?

Can you please answer these questons in brief and do u have relief from nasal too now?
jacksparrow222
Total Newbie

Post by jacksparrow222 »

@nenis
Thank you!

1. I don't eat so much fruit except avocado, kiwi, and green apple. In general, I really avoid eating fruits containing sugar. We want to starve this whatever bad animal inside our body. I believe B.B. is just a symptom of something wrong happening in our body. Whether it's candida, fungus, SIBO, and so on. However, It could be a different case if the B.B. comes from your nose our teeth.
2. I mostly eat vegetables and protein(chicken, egg, and sometimes beef). My list of vegetables: kale, spinach, broccoli, and parsley. It might look an unbalanced diet, but really what we want to do now is to kill this disease first.
3. I think so! since rice contains carbs, hence, sugar. Unfortunately, I live in a country where it's so hard and expensive to replace rice.
4. I only eat 2 slices of chicken breast or beef(I think every meat shop/store will have a similar cut of a portion, regardless of where you live) + egg on a daily basis.

Yes, I have less congestion and allergic now. I used to wake up with a stuffy nose(almost every day) and now it's getting better probably 2/3 times a week, with also less acne, brighter face, more focus and energy. it turns out that I had a problem worse than just a B.B..
nenis

Post by nenis »

Hey , Thankq for ur reply

Actually i dont have this sypmtom of white coated tongue,

And i believe i have sinus

But i carve for sweets

Do u think following the diet will make any impact? just asking
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Thanks for the post. I can relate to all of it. All the same happened to me. My bad breath is mostly gone too but I am still looking at FMT to restore the balance I once had (I had fever at around 10-11 too and antibiotics induced my bad breath). Good luck.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
jacksparrow222
Total Newbie

Post by jacksparrow222 »

@nenis
Yes, I think so, in fact, I believe it is our diet that will actually matter more than us doing mouthwash, flossing and etc. You must have met people whose oral hygiene is really bad yet do not really have a bad breath or at least the permanent one like ours.

@gotshot26
Great, I hope you have an excellent life after your recovery!

I'm also planning to incorporate oregano oil in my diet to eliminate the microbes, fungus, candida, etc in my internal system, basically just helping to restart my body system. I'm going to consume it for the next two weeks from the next Monday. I will keep you guys updated. Good luck all.. :)
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Try gluten free diet which I think it is good too
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
jacksparrow222
Total Newbie

Post by jacksparrow222 »

just a little update after I have been incorporating oregano oil into my diet for a week. I dilute a drop of oregano oil with a glass of water and drink it 4 times a day.

-My tongue has never been this red/pink(sometimes is still covered with a white coat). The B.B. is still there, but it's almost like nothing. I think unless I'm really talking like HHHHHH, people will not recognize it.
-I develop a higher level of cleanliness, especially in my mouth. I feel more sensitive to my B.B. and change of the climate in my tongue. I feel even kinda gross with myself If I sense my B.B. is getting pretty awful. It appears that I had gotten used to my super awful bad breath and thought it was just like normal one, just like when most people are depressed, they sometimes don't even realize if they got depressed. I think I used to have a similar situation with my B.B.
-Again, I have more focus, energy, and concentration. I feel like it's twice as easy to focus on my work. It feels like I have a crosshair in my eye to focus on things, whether it is a book, video, or whatever.

In conclusion, I definitely recommend using oregano oil to help you boost your body system. It really does not matter if our bad breath comes from mouth or other places or if we don't have a B.B, it will improve our overall health.

As for the brand, I used Oregano Oil from Young Living brand.

I hope this's going to help you too. Good luck!
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Hi Jack..

How is your condition now ?
jacksparrow222
Total Newbie

Post by jacksparrow222 »

zneb wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:05 am Hi Jack..

How is your condition now ?
Hi Zneb, my condition is great now. My B.B. is almost completely gone though sometimes it came back temporarily because I was not disciplined and eating too much sugar and junk food! but even so, people hardly smell my bad breath, except probably if their faces are right in front of mine, which does not really happen that often. For whatever it's worth, I am on Tinder now and having my confidence back to date women. And really, I never saw them rubbing their nose again or stepping back when talking to me.

I also have been doing intermittent fasting now, mostly on weekends. I have done some research about it and it's amazing to hear people's story about how it can help cure some type of diabetes, and cancer, and other diseases. It's only been 2 weeks, but I think it already helps me cure my bad breath.

I hope you are doing well and good luck!
Evie44
Total Newbie

Post by Evie44 »

Hai jack, how your bb nowadays? Still bb free?
loveyourswlf

Post by loveyourswlf »

Do you still have the white coated tongue? cause that is most likely candida overgrowth (and its good you try to cut out the sugar) and eating 3 raw garlic cloves seems tough.. have you considered trying ‘biocidin’ it’s also kills bacteria and has garlic as one of its ingredients. That’s what I use to kill the bad bugs in my gut! it’s worked wonders
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic