Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tosillectomy on Sept 13

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
SadBoy100
Total Newbie
Tosillectomy on Sept 13

Post by SadBoy100 »

Hi Everyone,
My life is so sad right now. I have been fighting with bad breath for the past 3 years. After I started working out to gain muscles is when my BB was so bad maybe it was because of the protein supplement, but I was wrong even after I stop taking the supplements my breath was still bad. I am currently pursuing my degree. I used to have a lot of friends on campus that I worked on a group project with because I am a smart guy who gets things done. For the past 2 years, everybody avoids been in the same group with me because of my breath. At a point, I just don't blame them because we usually booked small rooms to discuss and I can't talk because if I do people started reacting or 'the 'who farted here'', and sometimes they request to open the window blah blah but deep down I know it's because of me and that really breaks me apart. I am really depressed right now when I am with people I speak without looking into there face and some really good friends observed and still want to talk and bear the smell but I feel bad that they are going that far. Sometimes I just say ***k this and never worry about my BB but when I go out and see people's reaction that breaks me apart.

Last December I removed my wisdom teeth hoping that is going to be my cure but I was wrong because if I touch them they smell so bad. I tried so many things and nothing works for me. The only time I have fresh breath was the first time I took metronidazole and it came back while and I have used antibiotics again but it never works for till date. Recently I have been having a lot of tonsil stones and I saw an ENT last month and she said I have holes in my tonsils that traps food and that food if they decay they cause bad breath. She prescribed hydrogen peroxide for gaggling and vitamin A supplement I did it but I didn't have a success. I requested for a tonsillectomy and she refused saying I need my tonsils. Today I saw an ENT and he accepts to remove my tonsils and hopefully this is my cure. My breath is very bad if I take dairy or coffee, sometimes you smell it from far. I am hoping this is my cure because I spent on average 30 mins every night to think about my life and when I see people talking and be very close to each other, that breaks me too. I always ask myself when is that day coming, the day I can speak with people without feeling guilty inside me. Another thing is people sometimes offer me gum or toothpaste and one of my friend was bold enough to buy me a toothbrush and toothpaste I accepted it but deep down I was like I wish it was that easy. The saddest part is people think the BB is because is I don't brush my teeth and that hurts me a lot. I have my tonsillectomy next week and hopefully I WILL BE CURED.

IAMFrustrated
Junior
Re: Tosillectomy on Sept 13

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Good luck,

Unfortunately most of us with bad breath problems have bad bacteria like H. Pylori, parasites..... or bacteria over growed.
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi sadboy,

I pray this is your cure. Infected tonsil stones can cause severe bad bad breath. My husband who has cryptic tonsils started getting awful bad breath when he took protein supplements and switch from Pepsi to coffee. When he had infected tonsils his B.B. was very bad but when they weren’t infected you cannot smell anything. He has the freshest breath ever if his tonsils are clean. Hopefully you are the same and you’ll be cured. Best of luck
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Dear sadboy,

How was your tonsillectomy? I’m sure your probably in a lot of pain but just remember to stay on top of your pain relief and keep drinking lots of water. This first week is difficult, after day 7 it should get a lot better.
millionyearsago

Post by millionyearsago »

I hope you are doing well!! please keep us updated
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

millionyearsago wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:54 am I hope you are doing well!! please keep us updated
hey million are you from Texas?
SadBoy100
Total Newbie

Post by SadBoy100 »

Just a follow up my surgery was cancel due to a risk of over-bleeding. I am seeing the doctor again on the 23rd.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Sue, does your husband have nasal BB when his tonsils were infected?

For drinks, only coffee is bad? Others are fine?

Sadboy, how do they know you have risk of over bleeding?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

con láser no se sangra.
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Is true that laser tonsilecromy are less effective to fight BB ? (Vs classic method)
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

winter wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:36 pm Sue, does your husband have nasal BB when his tonsils were infected?

For drinks, only coffee is bad? Others are fine?

Sadboy, how do they know you have risk of over bleeding?
Hi winter,

His B.B. is bad when his tonsils are infected and yes I can smell his breath but not meters away only when im talking To him close up. Milk and coffee make it worse. I would suggest drinking sparkling often to help remove your tonsilstones naturally.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic