Your Email Address:

First Name:

my kids suffer because I cant talk to them

Tell us your story with bad breath
deebo

Post by deebo »

fighter wrote:@meow
I truly believe being gorgeous with bb is worst than being average or below. Men always want to talk to you even though you dont want to open your mouth :-& and when you do you see their reactions. Woman are naturally catty or jealous of one another (i.e. Vivian :D ) and will pick at small things like another woman's shoes or status or makeup so you can imagine a woman with bb. They will be very hurtful because they know that even though you may look better than them they still don't have bb so they will run your one flaw into the ground. :roll:
I find that really interesting . I someone say something the other day that made a lot of sense about the human sense of smell . He say ' We don't just smell smells, we smell Changes in smells. Over a short period of time the nose adjust to any smell that is present' . I get what you mean about being pretty or average in looks. The same would go for Body odor vs Breath odor. With B O ,folks kno right away what they are dealing with ,the smell in constant, and in a few minutes the nose barely registers it. Breath isn't constant . Like you say , we don't wanna open our mouths . If we could be anonymous ,maybe we wouldn't have to talk . huh. Like blend in .
I still say that bb on a good looking woman is not much of a turn off. In fact , I think I'd really like to date someone else with BB . Its pretty much the only way to honestly know what works for both of us.

fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@deebo

Your quote:
"I still say that bb on a good looking woman is not much of a turn off..."

I think intially all guys think that 'oh well she's pretty so whatever,' which is why I've dated alot since my bb a few yrs ago but I think after awhile the smell or lack of intimacy gets to them. My ex who I was with before the bb covers his face or nose sometimes when I'd talk him or my family haven't got use to the smell. I don't blame them b/c I wouldn't want a smelly breath person either. I'm a taurus woman so I love fragrances and things that smell, look, and taste good :D . I have all that except 1 'smell'.

Well right now I do with the meds I've been taking 3 days now. I feel like my old confident self again. I pray this will be my cure for good. [-o<
danger
Master

Post by danger »

fighter wrote: I truly believe being gorgeous with bb is worst than being average or below.
you are too modest
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

and honest :D
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I talked my doc into giving ma a hairy tongue treatemnt. SO now im taking dissolvable clotrimazole troche
meowkity1
Super Angel

Re:

Post by meowkity1 »

l
christina
Junior

Re:

Post by christina »

fighter wrote: Fri May 20, 2011 5:22 pm @meow
Your bb story is like mine b/c I too am a attractive, once-confident, ethnic woman. Men also ask me the same thing 'why am i single' but like you said they find out sooner or later. I too was in a long turn relationship since I was 15 yrs old (i'm 25 now) we've been on and off I know b/c of my bb he always makes up reasons to leave. I truly believe being gorgeous with bb is worst than being average or below. Men always want to talk to you even though you dont want to open your mouth :-& and when you do you see their reactions. Woman are naturally catty or jealous of one another (i.e. Vivian :D ) and will pick at small things like another woman's shoes or status or makeup so you can imagine a woman with bb. They will be very hurtful because they know that even though you may look better than them they still don't have bb so they will run your one flaw into the ground. :roll:
So true about being supposedly pretty with bb or what i have, patm. Ive been called pretty or had some "almost hit-on" moments. I feel soooo much more shame i guess
Sue2018
Junior

Re: my kids suffer because I cant talk to them

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi meow,

So sorry to hear about your kids...one thing I know is that my B.B. is temperamental- sometimes it’s worse and at other times it’s bearable. I notice that food for sure makes it worse but also when I don’t eat or drink for a couple of hours my B.B. is so bad. I had my children’s parents evening and had to set through two sessions and once it finished I went to the teacher to just say hi- I don’t know why I bothered! But thankfully I only met the teacher assistant who taught diff classes and she coughed and twitched her nose! I left straight after that and I didn’t speak to anyone I was so embarrassed. I feel different situation make my B.B. worse fir eg when I’m anxious or nervous.

I know my B.B. originated in my stomach I am taking pro biopics but they don’t resolve the problem. I also had my tonsils removed over a month ago but the last few days my throat has felt sore and my bad breath is worse. I’ve increaed my consumption of sugar and milk and I know they are the reason but I just want a cure that will allow me to eat and drink as I wish without having to deal with B.B.
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

I recall my mum having severe bad breath esp when she was fasting. It was so bad it would fill the room but it was caused by reflux as her tongue was yellow and she would get a dry mouth. Once she got medication to reduce her stomach acid her B.B. was cured. But I have read on different posts that probiotics are better than using acid reduction meds. Can you advise what I can use?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

que mal que alguno ni siquiera ponen de qué sexo sea o qué edad tienen
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Meow, still haven't found a solution? How are you doing now?

Young kids usually can't smell or at least are not bothered. I have met a few kids. Almost all of them don't react at all. And all of them always look for me to play with them after they get back from school.

Young teens may be more direct, but they learn to be more sensitive after getting scolded by their parents.

I think your BB might be very mild or not chronic yet when you met your ex husband. No matter how attractive you are, chronic BB is deal breaker for most people.
Ladytessy
Total Newbie
Re:

Post by Ladytessy »

meowkity1 wrote: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:52 am To be honest I think it was my looks, and he put up with my for as long ah he could. We've been seperated for a long time.
I hate to brag but I am blessed with good looks. I am light to tan skinned, but my enthinicity is a total mixture. Peurto rican, Mexican, Blaack, White, and Indian. I have long hair, and green eyes. I attract men everywhere I go but. Bad F K B
Also back then the smell didnt go through my nose. That started happening it seems spring of 08 maybe sooner. I was able to manage it O.K. but I really didnt kiss him too much. We probably all do that. We say we're not kissers. Or we don't open our mouth fully. Knowing deep down inside you want to suck his face off. And other things. And another thing that was in my favor was hes in the military, .......the reason he left me. ears. Well we did have a son. And the support is very well. I'll always wonder how it couldve been if I didnt have this curse.
Hi kity, sorry to hear about your story. I'm new to this forum but, I have been following up with most thread without registration until now.

For a woman, this problem is difficult to cope with during pregnancy or menstruation.

Recently, I ordered for freshmint xylitol through one the link posted here.

I'm yet to receive the package however, my family friend who is a medical doctor confirmed that xylitol product's helps in treating digestive,intestine issues.

I just hope this work out for me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic