Your Email Address:

First Name:

sinusitis cuased my bad breath !??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
buddi
Junior

Re: sinusitis cuased my bad breath !??

Post by buddi »

Good, you did push the doctors till surgery!
Hoping for the best!

PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
nomorebadbreath

Post by nomorebadbreath »

buddi wrote:Good, you did push the doctors till surgery!
Hoping for the best!
thanks buddi !
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

Hey! guess you are done with ur surgery by now
what updates do u hold on the sinuplasty?
is it just enlarging the drains by performing balloon sinuplasty? or did they remove any junk from the sinuses aswell
nomorebadbreath

buddi wrote:Hey! guess you are done with ur surgery by now
what updates do u hold on the sinuplasty?
is it just enlarging the drains by performing balloon sinuplasty? or did they remove any junk from the sinuses aswell
Hey buddi
I had Septoplasty and Sinuplasty (ENT said he found some nasty stuff in my ethmoid sinus! and he removed it) at 9 july and had my splint/packing removed 5 days ago.
I know it is just too early to tell, but my bb has improved like 70%
i'll update topic in the next 10 days .
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

cool!
BTW do u know whats inside the ethmoid?
Would u be able to name it? a fungal ball?
Bcoz i see something in my sphenoid and one of the posterior ethmoid.
N even my septum is way too distorted that it almost reduced the size of the right turbinates.
Batman30

Post by Batman30 »

BB--- wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:28 pm Good luck nomore, I just had mine in combination with tonsillectomy , UPPP and others (doctor said I won the record most surgeries at once lol).
Septoplasty is not painful at all compared to tonsillectomy. It is going to be quite uncomfortable when they remove the packing but you'll survive.
Question regarding your septoplasty.. did it change the physical appearance of your nose after all the healing?
nomorebadbreath

Hey guys !

bb still there but my breath is 75% better now, my breath smells like what i eat an hour ago, not dead dog :d
white tongue is 80% gone,
pnd is sticky and bloody (sorry for details) specially in the morning after i wake up but manageable with saline rinse .
bad smell from my right nostril is my main concern atm . i googled this issue, it is a common problem in people after nose surgery (rhinoplasty , septoplasty or sinuplasty ).
i have good and bad days/times . dr told me it takes months for everything to get better , so hang in there .
i'm slowly getting closer to people and talk to them . today someone in the gym was talking to me and we where standing next to each other, and i reply with a long paragraph....guess what, NO REACTION FROM HIM !

@Batman30 it wont change your nose shape unless it is very crooked already

@buddi no he didn't find any fungal ball but old bloody mucus (again, sorry for details)
Batman30

Post by Batman30 »

nomorebadbreath wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:45 pm Hey guys !

bb still there but my breath is 75% better now, my breath smells like what i eat an hour ago, not dead dog :d
white tongue is 80% gone,
pnd is sticky and bloody (sorry for details) specially in the morning after i wake up but manageable with saline rinse .
bad smell from my right nostril is my main concern atm . i googled this issue, it is a common problem in people after nose surgery (rhinoplasty , septoplasty or sinuplasty ).
i have good and bad days/times . dr told me it takes months for everything to get better , so hang in there .
i'm slowly getting closer to people and talk to them . today someone in the gym was talking to me and we where standing next to each other, and i reply with a long paragraph....guess what, NO REACTION FROM HIM !

@Batman30 it wont change your nose shape unless it is very crooked already

@buddi no he didn't find any fungal ball but old bloody mucus (again, sorry for details)
Wow good for you. I scheduled my consultation for my tonsil and adenoids removed. Starting there. If that doesn’t help things, then maybe deviated septum correction.
nomorebadbreath

Batman30 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Wow good for you. I scheduled my consultation for my tonsil and adenoids removed. Starting there. If that doesn’t help things, then maybe deviated septum correction.
Thank you Batman30 !
i hope you to require no further treatment after this surgery .
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

sinusitis is caused by mold in environment
I'm 98% sure that nasal odor, some bad breath, body odor and patm are caused by mold, especially in sinus
which makes parasites like you
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

if you eat garlic, you will smell of garlic, if you drink alcohol, you will smell alcohol,
the only really effective thing to know the smell of your breath is another person, do not practice the wrist test, it is incorrect, only the judgment of another person will give you a 100% reliable answer
nenis

Post by nenis »

hey Nomorebadbreath

How are you now?
Can i please know if there is any significant improvement in your breath now?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic