Your Email Address:

First Name:

Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
christina
Junior

Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?

Post by christina »

I have patm which is much worst than just bb. Basically i dont have to say anything to get reactions which are usually loud coughs and nose-rubbing. I still don't have a diagnosis of what i have thats causing my symptoms.
I want to know has anyone gone through reactions increasing during taking antibiotics?

christina
Junior

Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?

Post by christina »

The antibiotics im taking is amox-clav 500mg
Im on my 5th day i think. I have to take them for 5 more days. Welp
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

christina wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:24 pm I have patm which is much worst than just bb. Basically i dont have to say anything to get reactions which are usually loud coughs and nose-rubbing. I still don't have a diagnosis of what i have thats causing my symptoms.
I want to know has anyone gone through reactions increasing during taking antibiotics?

How you get reactions when your mouth is closed? Dont you have nasal bb or body odor??
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Saafir99 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 pm
christina wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:24 pm I have patm which is much worst than just bb. Basically i dont have to say anything to get reactions which are usually loud coughs and nose-rubbing. I still don't have a diagnosis of what i have thats causing my symptoms.

How you get reactions when your mouth is closed? Dont you have nasal bb or body odor??

There are worse condition than BB, called PATM
https://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Al ... 5?page=121

Some people say that PATM, BB, BO are closed related
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

How do you know you have patm or is there any test to do ?
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

I think its just the smell that iritate people. I dont believe human body release "radiation" or stuff that people are allergic to. Some people suffer from leaky gas witch is similar to b.o so basically the gas is leaking without him knowing and stuff like that. if you are getting those "allergic" reactions it is because of smell and maybe you dont know where the smell is located. So please focus on real thing how to get rif of the odor.I sincerely believe that God created solution to evry one of us so lets focus on the right thing and work toward it.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Are you sure you don't have nasal BB or BO?
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

IAMFrustrated wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:42 pm How do you know you have patm or is there any test to do ?
Patm is just a description of symptoms. Its not a medical term. Ppl with it use ir when you dont have a diagnosis. Unfortunately i havent gotten one. I explained what's patm in the original post
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Saafir99 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:28 pm I think its just the smell that iritate people. I dont believe human body release "radiation" or stuff that people are allergic to. Some people suffer from leaky gas witch is similar to b.o so basically the gas is leaking without him knowing and stuff like that. if you are getting those "allergic" reactions it is because of smell and maybe you dont know where the smell is located. So please focus on real thing how to get rif of the odor.I sincerely believe that God created solution to evry one of us so lets focus on the right thing and work toward it.
Yeah a good amount of patm sufferers are crazy or have gone crazy. Idk what i have so far. Ingesting bifidus probiotics reduces my reactions from afar. The more i take the better the results but doesnt do much up close. Eating aloooot of coconut oil helped for like a week
And going swimming in a swimming pool takes away all my symptoms for approximately 5 hrs. I don't think i have b.o but something internal but its coming thru my skin n i can't smell it?? Sigh
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

winter wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:27 pm Are you sure you don't have nasal BB or BO?
I explained what i think i could have in the post above. I think i might have tmau but idk. I got gastritis not too long ago so my stomach would hurt or feel weird almost everyday but since taking the antibiotics im on rn my stomach feels much better but now i get much more reactions. So ive kindve ruled out h.pylori
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

patm is just anothers sufferers speculation who dont know he smell but i think its far from reality. And most b.o or nasal bb sufferers dont smell they own odor. However i hope you guys best peace.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

christina wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:18 pm
winter wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:27 pm Are you sure you don't have nasal BB or BO?
I explained what i think i could have in the post above. I think i might have tmau but idk. I got gastritis not too long ago so my stomach would hurt or feel weird almost everyday but since taking the antibiotics im on rn my stomach feels much better but now i get much more reactions. So ive kindve ruled out h.pylori
Have you tried the bleach method? There was a popular thread about it. If swimming helps you, you might want to check that out.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

winter wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:11 pm
christina wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:18 pm
Have you tried the bleach method? There was a popular thread about it. If swimming helps you, you might want to check that out.
Yes i have and it didn't help at all. One thing that did for a lil while was ingesting anti-microbial solution thats for cleaning your hands but it eventually gave me borderline pneumonia later. I dont recommend either
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Saafir99 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:26 am patm is just anothers sufferers speculation who dont know he smell but i think its far from reality. And most b.o or nasal bb sufferers dont smell they own odor. However i hope you guys best peace.
Its not a delusion for i think most patm sufferers. What i meant by "gone crazy" is the ppl still have a medical problem but they become extra paranoid that its worst than it is. Like someone can smell you thru a phonecall. I believed that for a while. With patm ppl meters away react so you can begin to feel your reach has no bounds. I wouldn't wish patm on anyone. I wish i just had bb at least lmaoo. Id just be myself being quiet and living my life a lil more freely. Anyway thanks for the well wishes
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

christina wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:58 pm
Saafir99 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:26 am patm is just anothers sufferers speculation who dont know he smell but i think its far from reality. And most b.o or nasal bb sufferers dont smell they own odor. However i hope you guys best peace.
Its not a delusion for i think most patm sufferers. What i meant by "gone crazy" is the ppl still have a medical problem but they become extra paranoid that its worst than it is. Like someone can smell you thru a phonecall. I believed that for a while. With patm ppl meters away react so you can begin to feel your reach has no bounds. I wouldn't wish patm on anyone. I wish i just had bb at least lmaoo. Id just be myself being quiet and living my life a lil more freely. Anyway thanks for the well wishes

If that patm non sense is really true have you ever seen someone without bb. Nasal bb or b.o and people is complaining that "he is releasisng something that im allergic to" or have you yourself seen people you are allergic to :D? See, its no its the odor that iritate people. So focus on real thing and you will one day find your solution Gods willing. Dear sister believe in Allah and read the qur'an i promise you will get light in your life! I got my breakthrough long time ago im just here to help my fellow bb sufferers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic