Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Thiscantbelife
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Thiscantbelife »

@raymond do you have a coating on your tongue?

Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Yes, sometimes I have a white coat, and its different degrees, I only wash my tongue twice a day, when I get up and when I go to bed, that's all, I forgot about that, I do not obsess anymore My tongue is white or pink, I only worry that when I brush my tongue, it is pink (clean), and I forget the matter
In what time, bacteria, the product of food between the papillae, could reproduce to smell bad? one hour ? 2? 6? 10 hours?

do not forget, that the cavity of the mouth is always receiving oxygen and also the saliva makes its contribution in the control of the bacteria.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Has anyone already managed to clear the phlegm from the throat?

I need to know if someone has already done it, to check if my advice has worked
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Yes I feel like I have constant Phlem that I’m clearing. However, I’m also on a raw fruit and vegetable only diet so that too is causing a lot of detox symptoms like phlegm release. I have been on this diet for 5 mos with occcassional cheat days here and there, but pretty much 98% of my food intake in the last 5 mos has been just fruits and veggie. I began following your technique 2 weeks ago and seeing a noticeable reduction in bb In the last couple of days . It’s too soon to tell whether it’s the detox or the breathing or maybe a combination but I’m so grateful. The detox is reducing the coating on tongue which immediately comes back when I eat normal foods. I know you eat a normal diet and are now bb free, which means that the root cause of bb is varies in each of us. With that said, I think coughing out phlegm from the back of the throat will help everyone at least to some degree. Will keep you posted.
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Gingin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:24 am Yes I feel like I have constant Phlem that I’m clearing. However, I’m also on a raw fruit and vegetable only diet so that too is causing a lot of detox symptoms like phlegm release. I have been on this diet for 5 mos with occcassional cheat days here and there, but pretty much 98% of my food intake in the last 5 mos has been just fruits and veggie. I began following your technique 2 weeks ago and seeing a noticeable reduction in bb In the last couple of days . It’s too soon to tell whether it’s the detox or the breathing or maybe a combination but I’m so grateful. The detox is reducing the coating on tongue which immediately comes back when I eat normal foods. I know you eat a normal diet and are now bb free, which means that the root cause of bb is varies in each of us. With that said, I think coughing out phlegm from the back of the throat will help everyone at least to some degree. Will keep you posted.
Wow.. 5mos only fruit n veg..
Hopefully there is a cure for all of us
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Gingin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:24 am Yes I feel like I have constant Phlem that I’m clearing. However, I’m also on a raw fruit and vegetable only diet so that too is causing a lot of detox symptoms like phlegm release. I have been on this diet for 5 mos with occcassional cheat days here and there, but pretty much 98% of my food intake in the last 5 mos has been just fruits and veggie. I began following your technique 2 weeks ago and seeing a noticeable reduction in bb In the last couple of days . It’s too soon to tell whether it’s the detox or the breathing or maybe a combination but I’m so grateful. The detox is reducing the coating on tongue which immediately comes back when I eat normal foods. I know you eat a normal diet and are now bb free, which means that the root cause of bb is varies in each of us. With that said, I think coughing out phlegm from the back of the throat will help everyone at least to some degree. Will keep you posted.

try to leave that extreme diet, just worry about eliminating the phlegm, I'm sure that there is your problem, almost all the time a certain degree of white coating on my tongue, but this does not affect the quality of your breath, just worry about removing it twice a day, more than enough to prevent the bacteria from multiplying and causing a bad smell,
I think maybe you are suffering from halofophobia, return to normal eating, you can damage your health, the body needs protein and carbohydrates that the fruit does not give you, as I said before, I do not have any kind of restriction in my diet, as of everything, I only take care of my oral hygiene in the usual way and nothing else.
I, of having suffered from BB for more than 4 decades, in a chronic manner, and now I am going to soon be 6 months old with a full-blown breath, 0 halitosis, checked by different people who knew my case.
Do not get tired with that white coating. There are many people who have that white coat on their tongue and have good breath, so try to take that reference as synonymous with BB.
just use people to check your status, I bet you do not have someone to help you in that matter, if you do not get someone, you will be giving sticks to the piñata blindfolded.
to me, having suffered from BB for so long uninterruptedly for so long, and only eliminating the phlegm from my throat, ended my BB overnight.
-use one or if you can trust more people to evaluate you, stop using the color of your tongue as a reference, with brushing twice a day is enough.
- elminates phlegm, if you can not do it with my breathing method, because you do not understand it well, go to a kinesiologist, they help eliminate phlegm from the throat and, in passing, teach you to breathe to eliminate it.
but do not continue to hurt yourself with that extreme diet.

disculpa mi inglés, solo hablo español, utilizo el traductor, así que trata de interpretar algunas cosas.

Do not use as a reference the state of your breath, the color of your tongue or the taste you feel in your mouth.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Does anyone else have any success with this method?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

well Raymond, I have to say a HUGE thanks to you. I have experienced a huge difference and honestly I am kindof in shock. I am finding it really hard to believe it could've been this easy this whole time?? But maybe this is why I would have no reactions whenever I had a cold/cough. The nasal/throat passages clearly have some type of intrinsic connection [in my case anyway]

Today was day 6 on Mucinex [expectorant]; the reactions from people stopped at day 2; no more white tongue coating - only when I wake up in the mornings. Yesterday, my coworker came right directly up to my face to talk to me - which she never does - its almost like she was trying to give me a hint lmao; like "whatever you did this week is working". Usually she stands far and ofcourse non stop nose rubbing, she never comes close. The only downside is I have been producing tons of mucus, I have to spend over 5 minutes every morning spitting it out and on/off throughout the day. But today I ate pizza, donuts , and 2 ice cream cones = still no BB/coating! I couldn't believe it, usually I get a bitter dry taste right away and can even smell the BB when I eat carbs/sugar/dairy. But its evening now, and my breath is still fine.

Then again I have had things work in the past and then gradually stop working. I will have to see how things keep going and report back in a month but its been nice to atleast have a few days of normalcy; can't even remember the last time I felt this. Thank you once again!
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

StillHoping wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:22 am well Raymond, I have to say a HUGE thanks to you. I have experienced a huge difference and honestly I am kindof in shock. I am finding it really hard to believe it could've been this easy this whole time?? But maybe this is why I would have no reactions whenever I had a cold/cough. The nasal/throat passages clearly have some type of intrinsic connection [in my case anyway]

Today was day 6 on Mucinex [expectorant]; the reactions from people stopped at day 2; no more white tongue coating - only when I wake up in the mornings. Yesterday, my coworker came right directly up to my face to talk to me - which she never does - its almost like she was trying to give me a hint lmao; like "whatever you did this week is working". Usually she stands far and ofcourse non stop nose rubbing, she never comes close. The only downside is I have been producing tons of mucus, I have to spend over 5 minutes every morning spitting it out and on/off throughout the day. But today I ate pizza, donuts , and 2 ice cream cones = still no BB/coating! I couldn't believe it, usually I get a bitter dry taste right away and can even smell the BB when I eat carbs/sugar/dairy. But its evening now, and my breath is still fine.

Then again I have had things work in the past and then gradually stop working. I will have to see how things keep going and report back in a month but its been nice to atleast have a few days of normalcy; can't even remember the last time I felt this. Thank you once again!
What a pleasure it is to read that, you just have to periodically clear the phlegm, so that it does not stick in your throat and accumulate bacteria, once they are removed for the first time, it is easier afterwards, but it is important that you learn to do the breathing, to that at any time you can clear your throat at will, and look for someone to give you an evaluation, I think now you will feel more confident asking for that opinion, and remember, you should only wash your tongue twice a day (brush) Coated with a white layer, does not mean you have BB.
and also that you do not have any taste in your mouth means that you have BB
that detail for me was also a revelation.
and again I tell you, I am very happy that you are already beginning to experience what it is to feel a healthy breath.
congratulations, and I hope that serves to encourage more to try.
that phlegm is the enemy to overcome.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Thank you Raymond for the advice on the diet. I know it’s extreme and it is a very difficult diet but it is yielding results . This is a detox program, intended to clean out the gut, heal and generate new tissue in digestive track damaged by antibiotics. Raw food diet is very alkaline which is the environment for healing and regeneration of tissue. The alkalinity also reduces inflammation. A major result so far is that at my arthritic back is no longer hurting which is huge. I also no longer depend on anti depressants etc. There are other health improvements but not related to the scope of this forum. I do want to share that For the first time in many years I don’t have that horrible acidic saliva or horrible taste in my mouth. I want to post on this method in detail but don’t feel completely bb free yet. I’ve seen other posts on raw food diet which seemed to not have worked for bb elimination. But Not sure if those who tried it were completely raw (no nuts, no grains or legumes - even sprouted ones ) and whether they stayed with it long enough. Apparently it takes 6 mos to 2 years for complete healing so it’s a process and needs patience. I will continue to practice your breathing technique as well. I noticed today that I had a lot of mucus - though none of the food I eat is mucus forming.so I believe the breathing is loosening the mucus. I’m grateful to you . Best wishes to all.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Hi Raymond. Do you use this breathing all the time? I think I don't have any phelm in my throat, I don't feel like spitting out any phelm. I like the idea of oxygenating the mounth and throat cavity. Usually when we open the mouth after a long time the first breath usually stinks, I have observed it with many people. After starting to talk their bad breath goes away. I think we should done how learn to breath like this 24/7 to keep the bad breath away for ever.
Most of the BB sufferers here have nasal problems, I think the root cause is the way we breathe. I'm out case the air doesn't reach all inner cavities like it does with people who don't have bb. Anyway thanks for sharing.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

sopo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:28 am Hi Raymond. Do you use this breathing all the time? I think I don't have any phelm in my throat, I don't feel like spitting out any phelm. I like the idea of oxygenating the mounth and throat cavity. Usually when we open the mouth after a long time the first breath usually stinks, I have observed it with many people. After starting to talk their bad breath goes away. I think we should done how learn to breath like this 24/7 to keep the bad breath away for ever.
Most of the BB sufferers here have nasal problems, I think the root cause is the way we breathe. I'm out case the air doesn't reach all inner cavities like it does with people who don't have bb. Anyway thanks for sharing.

at the beginning, I only exercised this way of breathing by series, several sessions a day, about four to six times a day, for about 5 to 8 minutes,
After I started getting used to it, I did it all the time, now this is my new way of breathing, which also has the advantage of keeping my breath in good condition, even when I wake up in the morning, because this way of breathing, makes pass air through the entire surface of the tongue.

Do not forget that another thing that I advise, is to avoid that the tongue is pressed against the palate. Many times we do this unconsciously, we must be aware of that.
pressing the tongue against the palate, hinders the correct oxygenation of the tongue and mouth. the air that enters through the nose should be enough to have a well oxygenated mouth. ..
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

do not go trick yourself thinking that you do not have phlegm in the throat, before I started to apply this way of breathing, I did not suspect that it had phlegm attached to the throat, only when it started to come off I discovered it.
Maybe, if you do not release phlegm, you're not doing the right way to breathe.
You have a small variation, and practice it for a few days, to see if you can loosen the phlegm, or you can try some expectorant medicine, like the friend above, who tried that way to release the phlegm.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Gingin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:12 am Thank you Raymond for the advice on the diet. I know it’s extreme and it is a very difficult diet but it is yielding results . This is a detox program, intended to clean out the gut, heal and generate new tissue in digestive track damaged by antibiotics. Raw food diet is very alkaline which is the environment for healing and regeneration of tissue. The alkalinity also reduces inflammation. A major result so far is that at my arthritic back is no longer hurting which is huge. I also no longer depend on anti depressants etc. There are other health improvements but not related to the scope of this forum. I do want to share that For the first time in many years I don’t have that horrible acidic saliva or horrible taste in my mouth. I want to post on this method in detail but don’t feel completely bb free yet. I’ve seen other posts on raw food diet which seemed to not have worked for bb elimination. But Not sure if those who tried it were completely raw (no nuts, no grains or legumes - even sprouted ones ) and whether they stayed with it long enough. Apparently it takes 6 mos to 2 years for complete healing so it’s a process and needs patience. I will continue to practice your breathing technique as well. I noticed today that I had a lot of mucus - though none of the food I eat is mucus forming.so I believe the breathing is loosening the mucus. I’m grateful to you . Best wishes to all.

this method, (to breathe) if you do it correctly and release the phlegm, in LESS THAN A WEEK YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE GOOD RESULTS, (as long as you have solved other more conventional and obvious problems, such as teeth, gums, tonsils)
you would not have to wait that long,
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

StillHoping wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:22 am well Raymond, I have to say a HUGE thanks to you. I have experienced a huge difference and honestly I am kindof in shock. I am finding it really hard to believe it could've been this easy this whole time?? But maybe this is why I would have no reactions whenever I had a cold/cough. The nasal/throat passages clearly have some type of intrinsic connection [in my case anyway]

Hello StillHoping Now that you have identified the cause that was left for you to finish, it is important that you learn to breathe in this new way, I believe that it is in this way that people with good breath breathe, remember that phlegm is always forming, lubricate the throat, you can not always be taking medication, nature gives you the solution. I, with my new way of breathing, periodically, keep my throat free of phlegm.
maybe, now that you know what you have to do, and you have already released the phlegm, it will be easier for you to detach it, clearing your throat,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic