Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbshiit
Total Newbie
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by bbshiit »

i still don´t get it , can you tell me exactly how do do it ? bite the tip of your tongue and breath ?

feelingfresh2
Total Newbie

Post by feelingfresh2 »

I want to thank you Raymond, you have saved my life. Truly, I was only 23 and thought I was cursed to live a life trapped. I suffered with
this for 7 years, the amount of embarrassment I felt, and all those times I did not want to go anywhere because I would have to speak to people.
This breathing technique, had made significant changes to my saliva and tongue, I believe i am on the way to getting completely cured.
These were my symptoms:

1. I did not have the type of breath that people describe as fart breath. I had a different type of bad breath.
2. My Tongue was always coated, even if a brushed
3. If i ever spit into the sink, my saliva would be stringy and gooey, like something else was being mixed into it.
4. When ever I woke up in the morning, I could literally peel this "nasty" goo from the roof of my mouth, and it would be on my tongue
5. What ever I ate or drank anything, my tongue would take on that color, in an extreme manor.
6. My mouth would always be dry even if I drank water all day
7. Chewing gum did not mask my breath.
8. Even after brushing my tongue, in about 15 minutes I could see this nasty thick stringy coat forming on tongue.
9. I did not believe I had post nasal drip because I did not have to "swallow" like every 30 seconds that ppl describe. (but I think i did have it)
10. Every morning when I woke my nose would be clogged with boogers.
11. I thought I had a bad saliva gland, since I would barely have any saliva.
12. Swishing around water in mouth, I could feel this thick nasty goo on my tongue.
13. My breath was consistently bad, even after brushing and mouth wash.

After doing what Raymond describe, i felt the change in my tongue right away. If I spit into the sink, my spit was not stringy any more, it came out in one go. Even if I drank milk, and some water after, my spit was still clear. When I woke up the next day, my mouth was not dry or have that nasty "goo"on the roof my mouth. I did not have dry mouth anymore, I could feel the saliva in my mouth. I could feel water going on my tongue, its a weird
feeling to describe.

I believe that the nasty mucus from my nose, was being mixed on to my tongue. Even though I did not have the feeling of having to "swallow" every 30 seconds that post nasal drip sufferers describe. My nose stop being clogged every morning, no more boogers.

Here Is what I did/doing to being hopefully completely cured.

1. You need to remove all 4 of your wisdom teeth. Even though my wisdom teeth came in perfect, I did not know they were causing this
bad breath. One day I decided to put my finger on my wisdom teeth, and it smelled horrible. So i got rid of them, and thought I would be cured, but this was not my cure.

2. You need to use Raymond breathing technique. YOU have to replace your normal breathing with it. I use Raymond technique right in the mornings and at night, I breath really hard to get that stuff out of my throat. Then I continue breathing using this technique, but i dont breath so hard, so it doesnt make that "vibrating" noise.

3. I am taking a zinc pill, about 25mg. I feel like this really helps maintain good breath.

4. I am brushing my tongue at morning and night, I use toothpaste for now, but I will replace it with tung gel, to get that zinc. Make sure
you dont aggravate your tongue papillae though. I showed my doctor my tongue, he said you are brushing too hard. Please be gentle. if you
aggravate your tongue, those hairs on your tongue they will get bigger. And that can make your breath worst. I told my doc about my bad breath, but he gave me a pill for acid reflux, and it did not really help.

5. You need to exercise seriously. All you need to is run at least a mile. Make sure you sprint at least once in this mile. This really helps my digestion, helps you avoid being constipated. We all know of the people who have digestion problems and problems with bad breath, especially on this forum.

I truly believe I am on my way to getting cured. I have been doing this since Sunday (3 days), and the feeling in my mouth has never been fresher. Im still feeling shy about talking to people directly, but those few people that I did talk to, did not have any reaction.

I was a long time lurker on this board, thank you saving my life Raymond. I will continue posting weekly update on this thread to share if Im am truly cured, do not lose hope everyone!
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

feelingfresh2 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:54 pm I want to thank you Raymond, you have saved my life. Truly, I was only 23 and thought I was cursed to live a life trapped. I suffered with
this for 7 years, the amount of embarrassment I felt, and all those times I did not want to go anywhere because I would have to speak to people.
This breathing technique, had made significant changes to my saliva and tongue, I believe i am on the way to getting completely cured.
These were my symptoms:

1. I did not have the type of breath that people describe as fart breath. I had a different type of bad breath.
3. If i ever spit into the sink, my saliva would be stringy and gooey, like something else was being mixed into it.
4. When ever I woke up in the morning, I could literally peel this "nasty" goo from the roof of my mouth, and it would be on my tongue
5. What ever I ate or drank anything, my tongue would take on that color, in an extreme manor.
8. Even after brushing my tongue, in about 15 minutes I could see this nasty thick stringy coat forming on tongue.
9. I did not believe I had post nasal drip because I did not have to "swallow" like every 30 seconds that ppl describe. (but I think i did have it)
12. Swishing around water in mouth, I could feel this thick nasty goo on my tongue.

After doing what Raymond describe, i felt the change in my tongue right away. If I spit into the sink, my spit was not stringy any more, it came out in one go. Even if I drank milk, and some water after, my spit was still clear. When I woke up the next day, my mouth was not dry or have that nasty "goo"on the roof my mouth. I did not have dry mouth anymore, I could feel the saliva in my mouth. I could feel water going on my tongue, its a weird
feeling to describe.

I believe that the nasty mucus from my nose, was being mixed on to my tongue. Even though I did not have the feeling of having to "swallow" every 30 seconds that post nasal drip sufferers describe. My nose stop being clogged every morning, no more boogers.

1. You need to remove all 4 of your wisdom teeth. Even though my wisdom teeth came in perfect, I did not know they were causing this
bad breath. One day I decided to put my finger on my wisdom teeth, and it smelled horrible. So i got rid of them, and thought I would be cured, but this was not my cure.

2. You need to use Raymond breathing technique. YOU have to replace your normal breathing with it. I use Raymond technique right in the mornings and at night, I breath really hard to get that stuff out of my throat. Then I continue breathing using this technique, but i dont breath so hard, so it doesnt make that "vibrating" noise.

3. I am taking a zinc pill, about 25mg. I feel like this really helps maintain good breath.

4. I am brushing my tongue at morning and night, I use toothpaste for now, but I will replace it with tung gel, to get that zinc. Make sure
you dont aggravate your tongue papillae though. I showed my doctor my tongue, he said you are brushing too hard. Please be gentle. if you
aggravate your tongue, those hairs on your tongue they will get bigger. And that can make your breath worst. I told my doc about my bad breath, but he gave me a pill for acid reflux, and it did not really help.

5. You need to exercise seriously. All you need to is run at least a mile. Make sure you sprint at least once in this mile. This really helps my digestion, helps you avoid being constipated. We all know of the people who have digestion problems and problems with bad breath, especially on this forum.

I truly believe I am on my way to getting cured. I have been doing this since Sunday (3 days), and the feeling in my mouth has never been fresher. Im still feeling shy about talking to people directly, but those few people that I did talk to, did not have any reaction.

I was a long time lurker on this board, thank you saving my life Raymond. I will continue posting weekly update on this thread to share if Im am truly cured, do not lose hope everyone!

it's good to know that you are also experiencing the benefits of this breathing, I already assumed it as my new way of breathing, and I feel that people who do not suffer from BB breathe that way, but it was very difficult for me to check it someone who does not suffer from BB for this reason, it had to be someone like me who had to experience this issue, not only because of suffering but also because I like to look for the "why" of things, it was a very subtle answer, and that I discovered by chance, and managed to unite all the information that came to me to experience this new way of breathing, in my original way I breathed, I breathed other varieties of breathing, I made slight changes in my breathing, like a frank shooter, without even having the certainty that this was the cause of my BB, until I came to this one that I recommend to all of you, my suspicion was another, and after drawing conclusions I saw what the real cause was.
Each one of the people who from now on will finally solve their BB with this method, will be a great joy for me. I suffered for more than 40 years from this problem, and I know very well what it is like to live with this problem on your back.
To all those who still have doubts about how to do it, please read from the beginning, I do not know how else to explain it.
my cordial greetings to all of you.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

It is important that you have a person to evaluate you. I had four people, I needed to be 100% sure of the results before disclosing it, and to better understand this solution.
LFcure
Total Newbie

Post by LFcure »

Hello guys, I read this site for a long time now but only for the first time now I make an account to write something.
Raymond I have a few questions for you, before when you had bad breath, what color was your tongue was it white and specially at the back of tongue was it very white in the back?? And what color is your tongue now ?

Also, when you say you did this technique and coughed up mucus, what color is your mucus because when I google it it say green or yellow and the texture is very different from mine, mine is white I think like saliva and it is less consistent(more diluted and gooey) then what I googled?

MY symptoms : white tongue specially in the back of tongue, comes back after i scrape tongue and never fully pink even after scraping, my saliva is very sticky stringy. I always have the feeling something is in my throat that I cant clear, when I scrape tongue specially the back of tongue I spit white ''mucus'' ( I dont know if its mucus because its white like saliva) it is like when you have a cold and have a full nose and you blow nose in your kleenex tissue that is what comes out of my throat when I scrape back of tongue and I gag!! Also I feel my mouth is dry most of the time.

It is so sticky it is like saliva with runny nose liquid gooey and when I touch it it sticks it makes like a very long string it is definitely not liquid but not solid either(consistency is literally like sperm but less white like transparent saliva its so weird) when I scrape my tongue i feel my tongue is full of this stringy gooey liquid.
So Raymond was your ''mucus'' like this also or different color like on google ?

This condition is disgusting and so shameful my personality is not that of a guy who doesnt talk, what a shame, I hope everyone here finds a solution I prefer to have one finger cut than have this bad breath...Even though guys just smile you are not alone and we cant stop living because of this so please dont lose hope and live your life anyways
Nami
Total Newbie

Post by Nami »

@LFcure Hi! Same here i have that kind of saliva that is sticky and white and we both have the same experiences. I also wonder does the others have the same color of plegm in their throat when spitting?.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I do not know to what extent it can be considered pink or in what degree it goes from pink to white,
It is strange that even if you wash you remain white, I brush my tongue and rinse, I brush and rinse again, until it is completely clean, and immaculate pink.
Maybe, without thinking, you press your tongue against the palate, that prevents good oxygenation of the tongue and mouth in general.
Be aware at all times of whether you are doing that or not, to correct.
the way I recommend breathing, constantly oxygenates the mouth and tongue. and allows the free flow of saliva.
This way of breathing, also allows you to detach the plague and stale phlegm that you can have in the throat.
"kill two birds with one stone"
with twice a day that you clean your tongue correctly it will be fine.
but remember, the phlegm in the throat is the enemy to overcome, and remember not to press the tongue against the palate for the correct oxygenation of the mouth and tongue.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

To be honest, I never worried about the color of the phlegm that spit, I just worried about throwing away everything I had
feelingfresh2
Total Newbie

Post by feelingfresh2 »

LFcure wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:08 pm Hello guys, I read this site for a long time now but only for the first time now I make an account to write something.
Raymond I have a few questions for you, before when you had bad breath, what color was your tongue was it white and specially at the back of tongue was it very white in the back?? And what color is your tongue now ?

Also, when you say you did this technique and coughed up mucus, what color is your mucus because when I google it it say green or yellow and the texture is very different from mine, mine is white I think like saliva and it is less consistent(more diluted and gooey) then what I googled?

MY symptoms : white tongue specially in the back of tongue, comes back after i scrape tongue and never fully pink even after scraping, my saliva is very sticky stringy. I always have the feeling something is in my throat that I cant clear, when I scrape tongue specially the back of tongue I spit white ''mucus'' ( I dont know if its mucus because its white like saliva) it is like when you have a cold and have a full nose and you blow nose in your kleenex tissue that is what comes out of my throat when I scrape back of tongue and I gag!! Also I feel my mouth is dry most of the time.

It is so sticky it is like saliva with runny nose liquid gooey and when I touch it it sticks it makes like a very long string it is definitely not liquid but not solid either(consistency is literally like sperm but less white like transparent saliva its so weird) when I scrape my tongue i feel my tongue is full of this stringy gooey liquid.
So Raymond was your ''mucus'' like this also or different
color like on google ?

This condition is disgusting and so shameful my personality is not that of a guy who doesnt talk, what a shame, I hope everyone here finds a solution I prefer to have one finger cut than have this bad breath...Even though guys just smile you are not alone and we cant stop living because of this so please dont lose hope and live your life anyways
Read my post above, we had the same problem! I had the same problem with the stringy and sticky saliva. My mouth would always be dry. And even my mucus was "white". Doing what I did will help you. It's coming from our nose. If you look at the back of your throat do you see sometimes see that "stringy" saliva? That's what is getting on our tongues and making it white, and that's why I spit isn't clear, it's gooey. The stuff from our nose is mixing in with our saliva. Please do exactly what I'm doing, because I believe we have the same exact problem
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

feelingfresh2 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:37 pm
LFcure wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:08 pm Hello guys, I read this site for a long time now but only for the first time now I make an account to write something.

So Raymond was your ''mucus'' like this also or different
color like on google ?

Read my post above, we had the same problem! I had the same problem with the stringy and sticky saliva. My mouth would always be dry. And even my mucus was "white". Doing what I did will help you. It's coming from our nose. If you look at the back of your throat do you see sometimes see that "stringy" saliva? That's what is getting on our tongues and making it white, and that's why I spit isn't clear, it's gooey. The stuff from our nose is mixing in with our saliva. Please do exactly what I'm doing, because I believe we have the same exact problem
because of what he says feelingfresh2,
This breathing technique, in addition to cleaning phlegm from the throat, also prevents the nasal discharge from reaching the tongue, especially the back, or decreasing its invasion into the mouth.
besides constantly oxygenate the mouth and tongue.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

It is important that you learn this technique, also avoid that the secretion of the nose reaches the mouth and tongue, in addition to oxygenate the mouth and mouth.

You must learn to breathe in this way, it will give you the three benefits that I have mentioned.

y mucha suerte amigo
dem

Post by dem »

feelingfresh2 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:54 pm I want to thank you Raymond, you have saved my life. Truly, I was only 23 and thought I was cursed to live a life trapped. I suffered with
These were my symptoms:

feeling to describe.

first thank you raymond for sharing this solution ,I hope it'll will work for everyone and its motivating , but I still dont get it very well,
feelingfresh2 can you please explain it step by step how you did it ,coz I see that you understand how and u speak english well, thank u , I really wanna try it
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Excuse me, I do not speak English, and I had to do it the only way I have, nothing better than someone who speaks English and has understood this technique well, I can not do more.
feelingfresh2
Total Newbie

Post by feelingfresh2 »

dem wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:59 am first thank you raymond for sharing this solution ,I hope it'll will work for everyone and its motivating , but I still dont get it very well,
feelingfresh2 can you please explain it step by step how you did it ,coz I see that you understand how and u speak english well, thank u , I really wanna try it
Sure, the technique Raymond is describing is actually called Ujjayi Breath. Search that on youtube, there are actual a lot of tutorials on it,
since yoga people seem to do it.

I recommend you watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEdfOuhoY4

The way I finally did it for the first time, sit on a chair straight up, make sure your not slouched. Keep your mouth closed for this.
Now flare your nostrils and focus on your throat and try to breath in. You can also try flaring your nostrils and straining your throat and
try breathing in. It took me few a tries to get it, I can do it now with flaring my nostrils, or "straining" the throat.

You will notice a difference right away away vs normal breathing in through nose. You will hear a type of snoring noise, sort of like a vibration
in the throat.

If my tips dont help you, just watch the youtube video I linked. She tells you a different approach to think about doing it. If that video
doesnt help, you can watch any other video. I already gave you what the actual name of it is.

Good luck friend, do not give up if you cant get it in your first tries. This can change your life!
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

vaya, tiene nombre y todo, creo que ahora será más fácil para aquellos que no lo han comprendido aun.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic