Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Raymond
Master
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Raymond »

To all those who have already managed to breathe this way for a few days, I urge you to look for a person to evaluate your breath.
I understand that they are afraid, after having had BB for so long this insecurity is understandable, they will discover that even if they can feel some taste in their mouth, it does not mean that you have BB, that evaluation is the final check.

fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Hello Raymond I have some questions.

For how long have you been doing this breathing technique?
Did you have someone to evaluate your breath BEFORE you started this way of breathing?
If you touch as far back on your tounge as possible, can you describe the smell?

I thank you for your efforts to share your cure, and I will try to replicate your results.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Since May of this year, more than 5 months have passed and I have not relapsed, even when I think I can have something of BB and nothing.
Throughout my life, I had hundreds of evaluators, who scrubbed the "evaluation" on my face or shouted it to the four winds, a very dark and sad period of my life that I finally left behind.
I do not feel anything,
In any case, if they want to know the real state of their improvement, they never self-evaluate.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Your full of shit
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Raymond wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:11 am Since May of this year, more than 5 months have passed and I have not relapsed, even when I think I can have something of BB and nothing.
Throughout my life, I had hundreds of evaluators, who scrubbed the "evaluation" on my face or shouted it to the four winds, a very dark and sad period of my life that I finally left behind.
I do not feel anything,
In any case, if they want to know the real state of their improvement, they never self-evaluate.
I'm already following this technique about 10 days.. but still no positive sign
(I still have my tonsil)
I will try more intense...

I'm still evaluating my self by observing people raction... is it ok Raymond ?
dem

Post by dem »

feelingfresh2 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:10 am
dem wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:59 am first thank you raymond for sharing this solution ,I hope it'll will work for everyone and its motivating , but I still dont get it very well,
feelingfresh2 can you please explain it step by step how you did it ,coz I see that you understand how and u speak english well, thank u , I really wanna try it
Sure, the technique Raymond is describing is actually called Ujjayi Breath. Search that on youtube, there are actual a lot of tutorials on it,
since yoga people seem to do it.

I recommend you watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEdfOuhoY4

The way I finally did it for the first time, sit on a chair straight up, make sure your not slouched. Keep your mouth closed for this.
Now flare your nostrils and focus on your throat and try to breath in. You can also try flaring your nostrils and straining your throat and
try breathing in. It took me few a tries to get it, I can do it now with flaring my nostrils, or "straining" the throat.

You will notice a difference right away away vs normal breathing in through nose. You will hear a type of snoring noise, sort of like a vibration
in the throat.

If my tips dont help you, just watch the youtube video I linked. She tells you a different approach to think about doing it. If that video
doesnt help, you can watch any other video. I already gave you what the actual name of it is.

Good luck friend, do not give up if you cant get it in your first tries. This can change your life!
oh thanx budy now I get it, I'll try to do it today and i'll keep in touch with updates
what about u ? is the technique still wotking ,do u get any improvements ?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

zneb wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:35 am
Raymond wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:11 am Since May of this year, more than 5 months have passed and I have not relapsed, even when I think I can have something of BB and nothing.
I do not feel anything,
(I still have my tonsil)

Are you sure you are doing this exercise well?

feelingfresh2
I think he explains this technique better.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Raymond wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:49 pm
zneb wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:35 am
I do not feel anything,
(I still have my tonsil)

Are you sure you are doing this exercise well?

feelingfresh2
I think he explains this technique better.

How do you know the status of your BB if you have not requested the evaluation of another person? you are just supposing

You have to be certain that you are doing this exercise correctly and get rid of phlegm for a couple of days.
feelingfresh2
Total Newbie

Post by feelingfresh2 »

[/quote]
oh thanx budy now I get it, I'll try to do it today and i'll keep in touch with updates
[/quote]

Yup its working for me. I dont have any more bad taste in my mouth, food doesnt get stuck on my tongue, and no nasty goo on the roof
of my mouth or on my tongue, and no more dry mouth. I can wake up in the morning with minimum dry mouth now. Although my tongue is still a little white, its not that nasty coating of white, thats usually on the top layer of the tongue that you peel off. Most important thing I noticed was that my mouth use to consistently stay dry, even if i breathed through my nose, and no amount of water helped. But now I rarely have the feeling of dry mouth.

But I believe I am cured.As I talked to my advisor face to face, she didnt show any reactions alongside my other friends, which has happend before.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

entonces, ahora puedes tener más confianza para pedir la opinión de alguien , debes traspasar esa barrera, para estar completamente seguro.

Congratulations !!
Then, now you can have more confidence to ask for someone's opinion, you must go beyond that barrier, to be completely sure.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

hace cuánto que no te sentías así?

How long did you not feel like that?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

feelingfresh2 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:11 pm
[/quote]

Yup its working for me. I dont have any more bad taste in my mouth, food doesnt get stuck on my tongue, and no nasty goo on the roof
of my mouth or on my tongue, and no more dry mouth. I can wake up in the morning with minimum dry mouth now. Although my tongue is still a little white, its not that nasty coating of white, thats usually on the top layer of the tongue that you peel off. Most important thing I noticed was that my mouth use to consistently stay dry, even if i breathed through my nose, and no amount of water helped. But now I rarely have the feeling of dry mouth.

But I believe I am cured.As I talked to my advisor face to face, she didnt show any reactions alongside my other friends, which has happend before.
[/quote]

the taste that you can feel in the mouth or some degree of whitish color on the tongue, has nothing to do with a possible BB
I also usually have it, without being a very white, but pink white, like when you just brush your tongue, I have faithfully checked the "quality" of my breath with these variants (color and taste), and in all cases, with 4 different people who evaluated me, zero presence of some smell in my breath, that is, good breath in all the checks.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I am on my way to 6 months without any sign of deterioration in the quality of my new breath, something that even in dreams I could not imagine.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Raymond wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:45 am
feelingfresh2 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:11 pm

[/quote]

the taste that you can feel in the mouth or some degree of whitish color on the tongue, has nothing to do with a possible BB
I also usually have it, without being a very white, but pink white, like when you just brush your tongue, I have faithfully checked the "quality" of my breath with these variants (color and taste), and in all cases, with 4 different people who evaluated me, zero presence of some smell in my breath, that is, good breath in all the checks.
[/quote]

It is worth mentioning that the evaluators, always ask me to give them their breath a second time, because with the first breath they feel absolutely nothing. and they need to consult with more attention in a second verification, thinking that they had not gotten so direct my breath (for not having felt anything)
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Raymond wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 am
It is worth mentioning that the evaluators, always ask me to give them their breath a second time, because with the first breath they feel absolutely nothing. and they need to consult with more attention in a second verification, thinking that they had not gotten so direct my breath (for not having felt anything)
That was motivating success story.. keep give us motivation Raymond...

I will do my best to execute this method....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic