Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ricky
Sheriff
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Post by Ricky »

dave wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:48 pm Just wanna say hello to everyone...Hi Rick...

I've been using a tongue scraper. It was given to me by my brod. I think it effectively cleans the tongue and anything that helps clean the mouth should help our condition. Its available in Lazada for less than 200 bucks... :)
Hello too... How's your life?

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

dave wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:48 pm Just wanna say hello to everyone...Hi Rick...

I've been using a tongue scraper. It was given to me by my brod. I think it effectively cleans the tongue and anything that helps clean the mouth should help our condition. Its available in Lazada for less than 200 bucks... :)
Hello too... How's your life?
dave
Total Newbie

Post by dave »

Howdy Sheriff... :D

Nothing much to write home about... :). I still have bb but have learned to accept it and find ways to minimize putting myself in embarrassing situations. Maybe it's just old age...but I do find myself begin to understand and be patient with other people and with myself. I still have bb (not getting better or worse, in college I couldn't sit near my classmates because of it) and I guess that's it. Sometimes having to focus on what others have to deal with in their lives help me forget my own situation. I guess that's how my life has been...How about you? I have to commend your sheriffing, looks like a peaceful town... :D
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Not exactly peaceful. But coping. Hope i could make it.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

May problema ang messenger ko at fb. Haha. Sorry hindi ako makasali sa usapan niyo. Ano na ba nangyari sa inyo dyan? Ano balita? May gumaling na ba? Si segunda kumusta?
Nami
Total Newbie

Post by Nami »

Hi guys!kamusta kayo?? Gosh my bb is still kicking sana mamatay na ito nahired pa naman ako sa work as regular huhu pero keri lang yan wala na tayo pera super broke na kaya need ng trabaho. Anyway may nabasa akk sa ibang thread na si Raymond ata yun nagpost regarding sa breathing process para daw maeliminate ang plegm sa throat since yun ang ngcacause ng BB nya. Well, walang masama sa subok diba tutal lahat gagawin natin para mawala ito.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Nami wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:29 pm Hi guys!kamusta kayo?? Gosh my bb is still kicking sana mamatay na ito nahired pa naman ako sa work as regular huhu pero keri lang yan wala na tayo pera super broke na kaya need ng trabaho. Anyway may nabasa akk sa ibang thread na si Raymond ata yun nagpost regarding sa breathing process para daw maeliminate ang plegm sa throat since yun ang ngcacause ng BB nya. Well, walang masama sa subok diba tutal lahat gagawin natin para mawala ito.
Ok lang naman yung sinabi ni raymond. Libre. Walang bayad.

I think he is introducing a form of meditation. Meditation is good by the way.
Survivor
Total Newbie

Post by Survivor »

Hello to all!I'm a sufferer too since starting college days way back 2007/2008 as i remember. i managed to finish finish college with all the embarassments i have. I noticed my bb was coming from ny nose and it was worst during college days. I've visited a dentist during college days but my bb still there. I also have checkups on hospital before, been diagnosed with acute bacterial sinusitis, have some medications but didn't work for me so i never visited again. It was bothering me for years until now and so tried to look at some remedies and luckily arrived at this site where i can share my problem. It is just a month before i arrived at this website. I just want to have solutions on my bb but i dont know where about to start. Can anyone recommend some doctors or clinics to start some diagnosis?I'm working on a ship right now and probably going home this november. Just want to start any way of treatment when going home to manila. any help, please. thanks!
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Ricky wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:11 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:29 pm Hi guys!kamusta kayo?? Gosh my bb is still kicking sana mamatay na ito nahired pa naman ako sa work as regular huhu pero keri lang yan wala na tayo pera super broke na kaya need ng trabaho. Anyway may nabasa akk sa ibang thread na si Raymond ata yun nagpost regarding sa breathing process para daw maeliminate ang plegm sa throat since yun ang ngcacause ng BB nya. Well, walang masama sa subok diba tutal lahat gagawin natin para mawala ito.
Ok lang naman yung sinabi ni raymond. Libre. Walang bayad.

I think he is introducing a form of meditation. Meditation is good by the way.

I have to clarify that the breathing technique is not a matter of meditation.
is an effective solution to solve chronic BB,
This technique does three very specific things, which have nothing to do with meditation but a truly effective solution of BB
-clears the phlegm adhered to the throat that is the main cause of halitosis.
-oxygenates constantly the mouth and the tongue.
- avoids dragging the secretions of the nasal cavity to the cavity of the mouth. (something that perhaps with the habitual breathing involuntarily we drag to our mouths)
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Of all that I have done in my life to solve my BB, this way of breathing has been the only thing that has solved it in a definitive way.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Survivor wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:36 pm Hello to all!I'm a sufferer too since starting college days way back 2007/2008 as i remember. i managed to finish finish college with all the embarassments i have. I noticed my bb was coming from ny nose and it was worst during college days. I've visited a dentist during college days but my bb still there. I also have checkups on hospital before, been diagnosed with acute bacterial sinusitis, have some medications but didn't work for me so i never visited again. It was bothering me for years until now and so tried to look at some remedies and luckily arrived at this site where i can share my problem. It is just a month before i arrived at this website. I just want to have solutions on my bb but i dont know where about to start. Can anyone recommend some doctors or clinics to start some diagnosis?I'm working on a ship right now and probably going home this november. Just want to start any way of treatment when going home to manila. any help, please. thanks!
Hello survivor. Hindi pa naman ako magaling din sa aking bb. Pero maganda na irule out mo isa isa. Una magpatingin ka sa dentist. Mag pa panoramic x ray ka para makita lahat ng ngipin kung may sira ba. Mga P800 ata yon. Tapos ipatanggal mo na yung wisdom teeth. Kasi yan ang advice din ng dentist. Mga hard to reach kasi yan. Maraming food particles na sumasabit dyan. At least pag natapos mo yan at pag sinabi ng dentist na walang problema ang dental mo, kampanti ka na hindi sa bibig ang issue. Somewhere pa. Maybe sa digestion. Pero yun muna unahin mo.
Survivor
Total Newbie

Post by Survivor »

Thanks sa info ricky, subukan ko magpapanoramic xray sa dental pagkauwi
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

please, try to write as correctly as possible, in order to translate with google translator,

When it is not written correctly, the translator can not interpret what he meant.

thanks
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

Any Update...? Wake up people..!!
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Justice wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:33 am Any Update...? Wake up people..!!
Hehe... Ganito pa rin pre.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic