Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
everhopeful81

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by everhopeful81 »

Thanks to Raymond for this and everyone's input.

Are you all getting phlegm coming up and how long after you started doing this does it occur?

I have been doing it for 4 days twice a day and can feel a clearing of the throat but it's generally saliva not phlegm that I spit out..feels like I am doing the technique correctly and have been watching the videos online but not 100% sure

Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Sue2018 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:55 am And now I find it so much easier to breath in this way naturally especially when lying by down. I’m not sure if I resort back the my original way of breathing once I’m aslp though.

I do not think it is necessary to return to your old way of breathing, it is most likely that this new way of breathing is practiced (naturally) by people with good breath.

dry throat I think it is something normal, it also happened to me in the first days, now I do not feel the dryness, I have completely assimilated my new way of breathing, and free of BB
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

everhopeful81 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:19 am Thanks to Raymond for this and everyone's input.

Are you all getting phlegm coming up and how long after you started doing this does it occur?

I have been doing it for 4 days twice a day and can feel a clearing of the throat but it's generally saliva not phlegm that I spit out..feels like I am doing the technique correctly and have been watching the videos online but not 100% sure

I began to feel that the phlegm of my throat began to release from the second day, you feel when you are releasing the phlegm, it is a very specific sensation in the area, you just have to clear your throat to finish detaching from your throat.

I can not find the correct translation, so I'll put it in Spanish so that someone can translate it.

"UNA VEZ QUE SIENTAS QUE LA FLEMA COMIENZA A SOLTARSE, DEBES AYUDARTE , CARRASPEANDO SUAVEMENTE PARA TERMINAR DE LIBERAR LA FLEMA DE LA GARGANTA" "SIEMPRE ESTOY CARRASPEANDO SUAVEMENTE CUANDO SIENTO QUE HAY NUEVA FLEMA QUE ELIMINAR "
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

"SIEMPRE ESTOY CARRASPEANDO SUAVEMENTE , CADA VEZ QUE SIENTO QUE TENGO NUEVA FLEMA QUE ELIMINAR"
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Saw this when it was posted and been waiting awhile before posting my results with it. Many of the members here who've been with us for over a decade now know exactly why I've waited so long before writing this. After so much false hope and "cures" that didn't last, I've been very hesitant to make this post.

In my case, Raymond was 100% correct. As soon as my attention turned towards what was going on with air flow, it was clear I had a long standing habit of creating a "vacuum" in my mouth. It was especially bad as I did it in my sleep too. This also closed off my lingual tonsils from the airflow from my throat making it a bacterial breeding ground. In hindsight it is extremely obvious but for someone living it, it's hard to believe the way you breath can make you a social leper. There needs to be more education on this. Doctors and dentists need to know. It took a LONG time to replace this habit in my waking life and even longer to make sure I wasn't doing it in my sleep. I even had a reminder on my phone set to vibrate every 5 minutes because it was a constant battle to reprogram my breathing. (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.googlecode.mindbell)

The rotten, feces like taste in my mouth has completely gone away. No my breath isn't fresh all the time but I don't think anyone's is. Getting some saliva going is often enough to feel a clean taste again if I have coffee breath or whatever. If I floss, scrape my tongue, brush and rinse I probably have better breath than most people and the freshness lasts a long time. I've left the house without gum after not having brushed for hours. I used to be so terrified of that. It was probably my worst fear to be caught in a social situation without gum.

This has been such a long fight and I've lost so much of myself it's hard to feel happy even though it looks like the worst is behind me. To be cured and not be happy is probably the ultimate testament to what this disease can do to someone. And all because of the way I was breathing? Should I feel stupid for not having noticed, and mad that I wasted so much of my time on this planet living as a sub-human? Or glad that I can finally move on and start working on the social skills necessary to have a normal life? It will take much time to speak to people face to face without being self conscious. 15 years of conditioning will be hard to break.

I really don't have words for it. I'm exhausted and lost a lot of my youthful spark but a darkness has lifted off me and I think I'm on the way to emotional recovery. Still processing this and accepting it. Many mixed feelings. I still think of myself as somehow tainted.

Raymond, thank you so much for sharing this. And thank you Jimmy for giving us outcasts a home all this time.

I'll be making a donation to both of you, what I can afford anyway. Things haven't been great financially for me lately I'll admit.

Please PM me your PayPal or a Bitcoin address Raymond and I will give a small token of my thanks. Hopefully more later if my situation improves.

Good luck to everyone here. I hope you can all have the same relief some day soon.
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Hi ttylxman2,

thank you for your updated information
1. Could you help us to explain your journey, how you implement this breath method, ie: the frequency, what time, standing or lie down.. etc

2. in your opinion what type of BB that can be solved by this breathing method

thank you
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

I don't do any specific breathing method and I also disagree with Raymond's advice on tongue posture. See here for proper guide: http://www.petrafishermovement.com/tongue-position/

I focus on always keeping my throat and rear tongue relaxed and open, mouth closed, and when I breathe I try to feel the air flow over my rear tongue. As long as these conditions are met then you should see relief if your issue is truly related to your breathing.

All BB besides lung, sinus and stomach based (very rare) can benefit from proper breathing. Whether it will fix it by itself depends on your overall oral health and hygiene. For me I had good gums and teeth but constant bacterial overgrowth like there was some infection. It gave me a 24/7 horrible taste like feces and a tongue constantly matted with yellow material that needed scraping. My issue was really just biofilm built up in the throat that would never truly be killed off because of a lack of airflow. It took weeks of proper breathing for me to break it down completely and see optimal results.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

ttylxman2 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:39 pm Saw this when it was posted and been waiting awhile before posting my results with it. Many of the members here who've been with us for over a decade now know exactly why I've waited so long before writing this. After so much false hope and "cures" that didn't last, I've been very hesitant to make this post.

In my case, Raymond was 100% correct. As soon as my attention turned towards what was going on with air flow, it was clear I had a long standing habit of creating a "vacuum" in my mouth. It was especially bad as I did it in my sleep too. This also closed off my lingual tonsils from the airflow from my throat making it a bacterial breeding ground. In hindsight it is extremely obvious but for someone living it, it's hard to believe the way you breath can make you a social leper. There needs to be more education on this. Doctors and dentists need to know. It took a LONG time to replace this habit in my waking life and even longer to make sure I wasn't doing it in my sleep. I even had a reminder on my phone set to vibrate every 5 minutes because it was a constant battle to reprogram my breathing. (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.googlecode.mindbell)

The rotten, feces like taste in my mouth has completely gone away. No my breath isn't fresh all the time but I don't think anyone's is. Getting some saliva going is often enough to feel a clean taste again if I have coffee breath or whatever. If I floss, scrape my tongue, brush and rinse I probably have better breath than most people and the freshness lasts a long time. I've left the house without gum after not having brushed for hours. I used to be so terrified of that. It was probably my worst fear to be caught in a social situation without gum.

This has been such a long fight and I've lost so much of myself it's hard to feel happy even though it looks like the worst is behind me. To be cured and not be happy is probably the ultimate testament to what this disease can do to someone. And all because of the way I was breathing? Should I feel stupid for not having noticed, and mad that I wasted so much of my time on this planet living as a sub-human? Or glad that I can finally move on and start working on the social skills necessary to have a normal life? It will take much time to speak to people face to face without being self conscious. 15 years of conditioning will be hard to break.

I really don't have words for it. I'm exhausted and lost a lot of my youthful spark but a darkness has lifted off me and I think I'm on the way to emotional recovery. Still processing this and accepting it. Many mixed feelings. I still think of myself as somehow tainted.

Raymond, thank you so much for sharing this. And thank you Jimmy for giving us outcasts a home all this time.

I'll be making a donation to both of you, what I can afford anyway. Things haven't been great financially for me lately I'll admit.

Please PM me your PayPal or a Bitcoin address Raymond and I will give a small token of my thanks. Hopefully more later if my situation improves.

Good luck to everyone here. I hope you can all have the same relief some day soon.

do not imagine the happiness that caused me to read your post and know that you have solved your BB problem.
I believe that everyone here should have good oral health, as it is the first thing we do when suffering from halitosis, check that everything is in perfect condition in our mouth, the same with tonsils, but how confusing it was when everything was solved and the problem of BB continued without the slightest setback,
and it is really difficult to explain what one can think when discovering that something so persistent and chronic that no professional gives you a solution (as I was told or sentenced with these words "there is no solution for this yet") and that said solution it was so simple, and even more so when it was discovered that oneself, without knowing it, was proving it.
they are two things that it is difficult to assimilate from night to morning.
but today and soon to fulfill 7 months of my complete recovery, only changing my breathing, I have already begun to have complete assurance that my breath will not fail me (taking care of my oral hygiene of course, brushing tongue and teeth) and try to recover lost time, in my case, I imagine that I adopted an incorrect way of breathing since I was a baby, but that this problem did not affect me deeply until I was about 11 years old, which was when I was first conscious It was my problem and it was a kind of stigma that accompanied me until a few months ago.
I have to clarify that the eventual strange taste that can be felt in the mouth in some moments, is not synonymous with some vestige of BB, and I could check many times with different people,
sometimes I can feel a taste that alerted me that my breath could be stinking and when making the contatations, they were absolutely negative, zero halitosis,
already knowing the real root of the problem, we can handle the problem without inconvenience, because we already have the knowledge.
I am 51 years old, I suppose that all my life I had brought this problem and that it was about 40 years that this problem really affected me, that was when I became aware of it, now I only think about recovering some of the lost time.

ttylxman2
thank you very much for your words

and I thank you with all my heart for your generous and spontaneous donation, more when I have been unemployed for several months.

thanks again for your retribution

Raymond
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Hi Raymond, I tried your method. It seemed to work in the beginning because I had a lot of phlegm, but then it just stopped. I was trying to follow your direction but I know I was doing it wrong. I’ve watched videos on this breathing technique and practice the breathing but still don’t feel bb free. I know it’s working for others and I’m anxious to figure it out. Pls help.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

hello Gingin , this technique is not only about eliminating phlegm, it also oxygenates you constantly the area, (mouth, tongue) and also prevents the nasal secretion from invading the mouth.
maybe you have already managed to eliminate the old phlegm, at the beginning it is when it is more intense, then, as you have already eliminated phlegm, this will be smaller quantities,
The best way to describe this method is: breathe through the mouth but with the mouth closed.
You have this breathing in a more mentally concentrated way, at some moments of the day, and little by little you take the habit of changing your breathing for this new way of breathing.
Most likely, this is how people breathe with good breath, and those who suffer halitosis, even after doing everything to remedy it, is the true cause of halitosis, an inadequate way.
another thing that I have already mentioned, always remember, do not press your tongue against the palate, always watch that this does not happen.
and try to have a person to check the state of your breath, that's fundamental, you do not need to give your breath directly, just talk up close.
and every so often he clears his throat, to loosen phlegm from time to time.
I do not know how else I can explain it, I have the limitation that I do not speak English, and sometimes it is difficult to find the precise word.
The most neat or dedicated breathing can be done sitting or lying down. always with the mouth closed, the rhythm of breathing is normal, there are no changes, only the change is in how we get the air to our lungs, directing it directly into our throat.
maybe, if you do not have an advisor to check your breath, maybe your breath is already improving and you have not realized it, since this insecurity is due to the long period of time of suffering from BB
So if you have felt that the phlegm has released, maybe you are already improving and you do not know it.

besides that in this way you are already oxygenated correctly the area
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi Raymond,

I too have noticed significant improvement in my breath and taste. Just like ttylxman I have noticed an improvement in my mouth odour. I have directly asked my friends and family and they have told me that they do not smell my breath. I don’t know what to do or say, it’s so confusing and difficult to come to terms with when I have always thought I had chronic bad breath. If I maintain good oral hygiene in the morning, after meals and at night then I’m confident my breath is fine. I can have up close conversations without any reactions from anyone. I myself have a runny nose and am always rubbing it so don’t always judge that reaction. Another point wAsh and wear clean clothes use perfume as that will also give you confidence. So many times I have met people who smell but it’s body odour.

All the best to everyone on this post!
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Sue2018 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:19 pm Hi Raymond,

I too have noticed significant improvement in my breath and taste. Just like ttylxman I have noticed an improvement in my mouth odour. I have directly asked my friends and family and they have told me that they do not smell my breath. I don’t know what to do or say, it’s so confusing and difficult to come to terms with when I have always thought I had chronic bad breath. If I maintain good oral hygiene in the morning, after meals and at night then I’m confident my breath is fine. I can have up close conversations without any reactions from anyone. I myself have a runny nose and am always rubbing it so don’t always judge that reaction. Another point wAsh and wear clean clothes use perfume as that will also give you confidence. So many times I have met people who smell but it’s body odour.

All the best to everyone on this post!
How good it is to know that it is finally giving you good results, that change in your way of breathing is what is causing that result, we breathed improperly or incorrectly and we had no way of knowing, you must adopt this way of breathing, this it is the correct way ..
regain self-confidence is the next step, after years of suffering from halitosis and social rejection, that feeling is strange, a bittersweet feeling that you can not fully assimilate what it means to leave behind this horrible flajelo, it is also surprising to discover that oneself, inconclusively caused the problem, nobody teaches us to breathe as we really should do, we all suppose that we do it well and that is how difficult it is to have been able to find the solution. just remember, ask if your breath was always good or they had already told you that it stinks, but those people can clarify that doubt, and you will see that it is only your new way of breathing that has made that change. now I could even say that we are a level above people with good breath in a normal way, as we have, mostly treated other causes of halitosis, tonsils, tooth decay, periodontitis, etc, and also now we have the knowledge of which was the cause, to be careful to breathe properly,
there is no better indicator of your quality of breath, than that of a person who evaluates you, nothing is more accurate than that evaluation, maybe you have finally managed to break that true chain of slavery that the BB had oppressed us with.
Remember that this way of breathing at the beginning is difficult to maintain, since we are accustomed for a lifetime to do it in another way, but with practice and training, as did ttylxman2.

on purpose ttylxman2 I've sent you emails but I have not received an answer.
regards

Sue2018, I remembered when you had made fun of me, when i'm offered them an effective solution
but in the end, the important thing, I understand that after so many false starts, it is difficult to trust that finally there is an effective solution, it is that you are now proving that he was not lying.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Hello Sue2018

I do not understand well.
Is it my idea or does it now say that you never had halitosis and that maybe they were just your assumptions? ?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

ttylxman2 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:39 pm Saw this when it was posted and been waiting awhile before posting my results with it. Many of the members here who've been with us for over a decade now know exactly why I've waited so long before writing this. After so much false hope and "cures" that didn't last, I've been very hesitant to make this post.

some time ago, I made a great discovery, I finally managed to cure my halitosis with something as simple as changing my breathing, I entered this forum with the hope of receiving a small retribution for making known something so valuable, maybe the solution may seem very obvious, but nobody knew, despite being able to be the answer in front of our noses, I entered I made the comment, but my account was closed, because it most likely violated some of the rules , this retribution was looking for it because my economic situation is very complicated, and several months without work, if I had many years ago had access to this information that I have shared with all of you, with pleasure, as compensation would have made an economic contribution to Who would have given me that "secret" to finally solve my problem.
I, without a doubt, would have made an economic contribution as thanks, to said "savior"
I returned to incribirme with another nick and I put "Raymond" because even though economically no one would give me any help, despite the valuable information that I was giving them, I decided to give them the cure I had discovered.
several have already corroborated it. but even so, despite having been able to solve their problem that dragged for years, even decades, only one person spontaneously offered to repay what I had received from me, only one, that gave me a little hope in people, and if they are able to return the hand, just as I gave them when they needed so much, I gave them a light in the dark, but once they had chosen what they needed so much, they simply retired and that would be all, unfortunately that User only remained in that, only words, I never received anything and never heard from him again.
It is disappointing to see that no one is able to give us a hand when we need it and one has done something so valuable for that person, who could not find an answer anywhere, and I see the same thing happening with the administrator, asking for donations and No one who has felt benefited with this forum responds and ignores their calls.
I retire with a great feeling of disappointment, and they leave me a hard and sad lesson.
if you can take something for free without important what that may be for your live, they will take it without making a retribution. of all those who have benefited here, I did not do one.
I hope that at least one hand is put in the heart and another in the wallet and make an act of reciprocity, even if it is for the administrator of this page. that also needs your contribution, not everything in life is to take and take, also must be put, for a fair balance.
I, even though I have nothing, I will make my small retribution and luck to all
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I hope my donation has arrived, it was all that I had left.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic