Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
janet
Re: Murat Aydin

Post by janet »

aydinmur wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:56 am
janet wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:32 am can you please tell me what is your opinion on PATM SYNDROME?
Janet, do you mean "Olfactory Reference Syndrome" ?

If yes I have published few paper on this disease:
http://www.drmurataydin.com/halitofobi.pdf
http://www.drmurataydin.com/vaka-unremi ... itosis.pdf
http://www.drmurataydin.com/Distinguish ... itosis.pdf

-Murat
yes Dr.Murat, that's right I was in illusion that I have bad breath at the age of 11 around, now I am 34 and till last month of 2018 I believed I have bad breath because I was getting reactions like nose rubs, coughing, moving away from me, giving weird look on me when I m near to someone etc. I was seriously depressed bcoz of this, I stopped all social activities. I have been to several dentists, physicians ent , gynecologist etc but all said they cant smell anything,i have fixed whatever problems wil give bad breath like septoplasty, tonsil surgery , etc even I asked few of my relatives they also said they cant smell, but my mind was not agreed bcoz 99 percent people were reacting me all the times. recently I read the topic PATM SYNDROM and decided to ask few more people my close friends , collegues who are very close with me but giving reactions, they honestly said that they cant smell anything nor they smelt anything bad from years from me (I was thinking before they can smell so they are reacting) . when I asked them why you rub nose and give other reactions when I m close they saying they don't know why , they feel itchy so they do. now I am so clear that I don't have bad breath. but I am still scared to become social . is there any treatment help for me, kindly suggest.

janet

Post by janet »

Dr.Murat, Thank you sooooo much and god bless you . will surely do this and I am so sure in this site many people are there who is not aware of this condition and thinking they hav bad breath. I hope if anybody suffering from this syndrome your message will help.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

janet wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:37 am yes Dr.Murat, that's right I was in illusion that I have bad breath at the age of 11 around, now I am 34 and till last month of 2018 I believed I have bad breath because I was getting reactions ... snip

Brain cells pump serotonin out when the cells completed their biochemical tasks with serotonin molecule. Neurocyt's cytoplasmic membrane must keep the serotonin molecule outside the cell. Membran must be impermeabl to serotonin by actively pumping serotonin molecule to out of the cell. Such brain cells are healthly.

If this pump is partly or completely failed , then, serotonin leakages into the brain cell. This is unwanted leakage. If this occurs, the person begins live anxiety, depression, obsession, compulsion or shows similar clinic symtoms including olfactory reference syndrom, delusional halitosis, halitophobia, imaginary halitosis.

(p.s.: I have changed or revised each of these terms in my publication referred in my pervious mesage. For example, from now on, halitophobia is not unproven halitosis, or self halitosis is not not lack of halitosis.)

Such persons (Type 5- psychogenic halitosis patients) should visit psychiatrist. Dr prescribes serotonin reuptake inhibitor group pills for 7-8 months. All problems gradually will be resolved at the end of treatment.

Hope helps
-Murat
Ramon
Total Newbie

Post by Ramon »

aydinmur wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:33 am
Ramon wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:00 pm snip...
is there perhaps a way to transform/restore our imbalance in our mouth permanently into a healthy, and balanced mouth flora just like a normal person?
Dear Ramon, Can you please ask more specific?
What imbalance, how?
-Murat
Hi Doctor Murat, thanks for replying.

I meant the bacterial imbalance in our mouth. To make it simple, my question is how do we permanently eradicate tyoe 1 halitosis? Because from my understanding, Zinc solution is only work temporary, for few hours. Isnt there any other way other than using Zinc solution as temporary solution to this problem? Im talking about permanent solution.

Thanks Doctor.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Ramon wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:31 amI meant the bacterial imbalance in our mouth. To make it simple, my question is how do we permanently eradicate tyoe 1 halitosis? Because from my understanding, Zinc solution is only work temporary, for few hours. Isnt there any other way other than using Zinc solution as temporary solution to this problem? Im talking about permanent solution.
Thank you for your clarification.
Understand.
Ecology of oro-nasal area is the key
If ecology alters, then malodor permanently disappears or decreases tolerable levels.
Dont ask me how can ecology be changed, because it depends on personal clinic situation. Sometimes under dental bridge some times, adeonid vegetation, some times concha bullosa, some times soft dental brush can fail oro-nasal ecology
- Murat
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Hey doctor, more questions are coming to mind, one of them is if post nasal drip is clear and odorless and not always there can it still be a contributing factor to altered oral ecology or?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

lolla123 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:43 pm if post nasal drip is clear and odorless and not always there can it still be a contributing factor to altered oral ecology or?
Lolla, thank you for the question. The true question should be:
Does post nasal drip cause halitosis ? or does halitosis cause postnasal drip?

My answer: there are a lot of doubtful evidence on this topic. Im not sure direction of relation. This topic is the darkest area of halitosis after nasal cysteine challenge paradox.
-Murat
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Oh I see! I always assumed because it didn’t smell it wouldn’t cause a constant bad breath but it might then! Also sorry for all the questions doctor but I was also wondering if bad breath was caused from the stomach wouldn’t it smell acidic rather than sulphuric because of the actual acid coming up? Or is it certain gases in the stomach that reach the mouth that cause the smell?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Cysteine is an aminoacid. It is transformed to H2S in the oral cavity by oral bacteria is a general phenomenon. (Kleinberg I, 2002) Paradoxically, cysteine solution never cause H2S production in the nasal cavity, despite bacteria present on the surface of nasal mucosa. This is very interesting !!

Similar bacteria cause H2S production in the oral cavity but not nasal cavity !
It is unknown whether nasal secretions including post nasal drip stop halitosis or not

This shows us unknown or undiscovered mechanisms operate in halitosis. Halitosis is not simple, but very complicated disease. There are more intresting matters.
- Murat
Eskada
Total Newbie

Post by Eskada »

Hi, dear doctor,
Everybody knows that antibiotics helps to get rid of bb, but I also have noticed that antihelminthic drugs (such as Vermox or Mebendazole) have the same effect for me. I can take one pill of Vermox and have fresh breath for several days.
Do yo have any idea why antiparasitic drugs help as well as antibiotics? Do they have some similar impact on bacteria?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Eskada wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:50 pm Hi, dear doctor,
Everybody knows that antibiotics helps to get rid of bb, but I also have noticed that antihelminthic drugs (such as Vermox or Mebendazole) have the same effect for me. I can take one pill of Vermox and have fresh breath for several days.
Do yo have any idea why antiparasitic drugs help as well as antibiotics? Do they have some similar impact on bacteria?
Mebeddazole is an azole group antibiotic effective on anaerobic bacteria. On the other hand, it is antiparasitic. Other nidazoles, including metronidazole, ornidazole are also in the same group antibiotic.
- Murat
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Doctor,

I am sick of reading so many off-topic ideas as to what causes bad breath. For almost all of us who have fecal bad breath it is due to overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria. The focus should be on finding the specific strain of bacteria (via a comprehensive stool test) and killing it with antibiotics and biofilm busters. That is the path I am on currently and is proving very effective. My bad breath is reduced considerably permanently it seems.

Why the constant talk about blood type and pH levels. Too much time and energy spent in the wrong fields.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
janet

Post by janet »

Dr Murat I hav sent u private msg can u plz read and reply waiting for your answer
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

janet wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:02 pm Dr Murat I hav sent u private msg can u plz read and reply waiting for your answer
I have carefully read your message, but you have not asked any question to me with your message. For this reason I have not replied. On the other hand, if it is not a private matter, please ask your question(s) on the forum because your question may be general interest

gotshot26 wrote: Why the constant talk about blood type and pH levels. Too much time and energy spent in the wrong fields
I dont understand the question.

-Murat
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

I was wondering can halitosis be type 2 or 3 or 4 without having any other symptoms? For example if it was type 3(stomach related) wouldn’t someone have more symptoms than just bad breath? Same for sinus issues?

Also sorry to be annoying and repeat the same question but can we buy znCl2 solution online and then dilute it in water, would that be safe and effective for type 1?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic