Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
janet
Re: Murat Aydin

Post by janet »

aydinmur wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:41 pm
janet wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:02 pm Dr Murat I hav sent u private msg can u plz read and reply waiting for your answer
I have carefully read your message, but you have not asked any question to me with your message. For this reason I have not replied. On the other hand, if it is not a private matter, please ask your question(s) on the forum because your question may be general interest

gotshot26 wrote: Why the constant talk about blood type and pH levels. Too much time and energy spent in the wrong fields
I dont understand the question.

-Murat

Hello doctor Murat, I wanted to know olfactory syndrome in this patient only imagines that he or she has a bad breath ?? If it’s imaginary Why 99 people react then?? There are so many Videos in you tube with evidence people has uploaded !
I want to know people get any irritation or something itchy wen olfactory sydome person passes or stand near to them ??
In my case 99 percent people give reactions and one percent people no reaction at all !

As u said if psychiatric treatment taken patient wil not see reactions or how it works !! I suffered too long period so it’s hard for me I hav seen people just rub noses cover noses and move away from me wen I stand near to them , they don’t do with other person . In cab , wen I sit driver starts to cough and open the windows !! Is this all imaginary???

Ramon
Total Newbie

Post by Ramon »

aydinmur wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:43 pm
Ramon wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:31 amI meant the bacterial imbalance in our mouth. To make it simple, my question is how do we permanently eradicate tyoe 1 halitosis? Because from my understanding, Zinc solution is only work temporary, for few hours. Isnt there any other way other than using Zinc solution as temporary solution to this problem? Im talking about permanent solution.
Thank you for your clarification.
Understand.
Ecology of oro-nasal area is the key
If ecology alters, then malodor permanently disappears or decreases tolerable levels.
Dont ask me how can ecology be changed, because it depends on personal clinic situation. Sometimes under dental bridge some times, adeonid vegetation, some times concha bullosa, some times soft dental brush can fail oro-nasal ecology
- Murat
Now i get it. So in conclusion, there are possible to get rid permanently once the main contribution for type 1 is found. This give me hope. Im finding the right time to visit you to get a proper examination of my condition.

Thanks for your answer Dr. Murat. Really appreciate it.
janet

Post by janet »

Dr Murat I m waiting for reply from you for the doubt I hav on olfactory syndrome
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

janet wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:58 pm Dr Murat I m waiting for reply from you for the doubt I hav on olfactory syndrome
I dont know.

-Murat
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Dear friends,
I would like to answer few private questions on the forum

> If wisdom teeth is reason of halitosis, should every
> dentist see and detect it ? easily? ?

I dont know.

>Can wisdom teeth cause halitosis without symptomps?

Thank you for the question.
if a wisdom tooth is completely covered by bone and gingiva, then it never causes halitosis
if a wisdom tooth is partly covered by gingiva, then, it can be a reason for halitosis without give any clinic sign.

> Is there any link between bruxism (teeth grinding at
>night when sleeping) and years of halitosis?

There is not any link between halitosis and bruxism. Or, it has not been postulated if any

> If metronidazole and amoxicillin dont work, does that
>mean anything? Does that exclusion anything more
>than that problem just are out of those
> antibiotics spectrum?

Many reason of halitosis have an infectious nature so that, it can be supressed by antibiotics. This fenomen is independent from location of the reason.
if halitosis can not be stoped or reduced by antibiotics, the reason(s) of halitosis may not be infectious.

> Can irritable bowel syndrome cause bad breath?

Yes. it can cause Type 4 halitosis (breath odor, blood borne halitosis). At least I have seen a lot of case that H2 (and CH4) gas was emitted from their breath (not from their mouth)

Thanks for good questions
-Murat
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Hi, I just want to share something Dr. Murat shared with me he said “Yes if you can buy ZnCl2 powder from somewhere, you can dilute in water. It will be successful on Type 1 halitosis. I use this solution every day in my clinic for ALL halitosis patients to distinguish Type1 cases. If this solution does not stop halitosis for a few hour, then this means the case is not type 1” if anyone is interested in doing this and seeing if their bb is type 1 or not.
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

My only question would be in how many parts do we need to dilute it in order for it to be safe and successful at the same time
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

aydinmur wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:19 pm > Can irritable bowel syndrome cause bad breath?

Yes. it can cause Type 4 halitosis (breath odor, blood borne halitosis). At least I have seen a lot of case that H2 (and CH4) gas was emitted from their breath (not from their mouth)

Thanks for good questions
-Murat
Murat, if I have both nasal and oral BB, means it is not type 1 any more?

I used to have silent reflux symptoms and constipation. I have not been officially diagnosed with LPR or IBS. All those symptoms have been eliminated for a year plus already. Does this mean that they are not the cause too?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

winter wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:46 pmMurat, if I have both nasal and oral BB, means it is not type 1 any more?
This can be classified as Type 1+2

By the way, any combination can be used for example Type 2+4, Type 1+3+5, Type 1+2, Type 2+5 or Type 1+5 (I see most often)
I used to have silent reflux symptoms and constipation. I have not been officially diagnosed with LPR or IBS. All those symptoms have been eliminated for a year plus already. Does this mean that they are not the cause too?
I dont know.
it is difficult to say something with less evidence

p.s.: Here, people often say "Bad Breath- BB". This term means Type 4 halitosis.

-Murat
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

I would like invite subscribers to visit my youtube channel
I have newly uploaded few more videos about mouthwash and dentifrices for halitosis
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 3Rqy_KtfMV
(Video language is not English)
- Murat
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Dear friend,
I would like to answer one private questions on the forum

>...snip... what does bad breath from the stomach lining smell like?
>Because I have thought about it and I came to the conclusion that
>it would smell acidic? Because of all the stomach gases that turn
>sour in the digestion system? Am I wrong? If the bad breath is from
>the stomach or generally not from the mouth area can it still smell
>fecal? Or will it smelly fruity/acidic/sour?

Kind of odor is not important. It has not any diagnostic value.
Because, identity of an odor is subjective perception. You can enjoy naphtaline but other one hates, you can find good for fuel oil odor, while others find fuel oil as very repulsive. On the other hand, one odor can be recognized with very different characters by two individuals , such as first says like sewer, second individual says like fecal for the same odor. Some others say lika ammonia or even like flower !
-Murat
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

aydinmur wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:15 pm Dear friend,
I would like to answer one private questions on the forum

>...snip... what does bad breath from the stomach lining smell like?
>Because I have thought about it and I came to the conclusion that
>it would smell acidic? Because of all the stomach gases that turn
>sour in the digestion system? Am I wrong? If the bad breath is from
>the stomach or generally not from the mouth area can it still smell
>fecal? Or will it smelly fruity/acidic/sour?

Kind of odor is not important. It has not any diagnostic value.
Because, identity of an odor is subjective perception. You can enjoy naphtaline but other one hates, you can find good for fuel oil odor, while others find fuel oil as very repulsive. On the other hand, one odor can be recognized with very different characters by two individuals , such as first says like sewer, second individual says like fecal for the same odor. Some others say lika ammonia or even like flower !
-Murat
Thank you so much Doctor. Would you say that the breath from the stomach or sinuses for that matter could have any odour then not just a specific one?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

lolla123 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:27 pmThank you so much Doctor. Would you say that the breath from the stomach or sinuses for that matter could have any odour then not just a specific one?
Yes. odor is not specific for its origin or disease.
-Murat
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

aydinmur wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:24 pm
lolla123 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:27 pmThank you so much Doctor. Would you say that the breath from the stomach or sinuses for that matter could have any odour then not just a specific one?
Yes. odor is not specific for its origin or disease.
-Murat
Thank you for the information doctor. I think I may have asked you before but I am planning to obtain some znCl2 solution soon and was wondering how to mix it with water to obtain a safe and effective mouthwash for type 1. How many parts of zinc chloride per water?
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Murat, is deep gum cleaning really a thing?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic