Your Email Address:

First Name:

Read me? Cured.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lotus
Total Newbie

Read me? Cured.

Post by Lotus »

What I did:
1st - Removed all 4 wisdom teeth (10% fresh breath)
2nd - Replaced dental crown + filled cavities (20% fresh breath)
3rd - Nasal rinse, morning and night (35% fresh breath)
4th - Used Airfloss directly into the holes of my tonsils to dislodge tonsil stones. I used the purple Listerine instead of water (55% fresh breath)
5th - Tonsillectomy (95% fresh breath)

What i still do/use:
Nasal rinse morning and night, scrape tongue, floss, electric brush, gargle with purple Listerine Total Care morning and night, take Vit.C morning and night

Thoughts:
If I stop myself from eating sweets, carbonated & caffeinated drinks, starchy and processed foods, and eat healthy, fresh and unprocessed foods instead, my breath will be 100% fresh. But if i don’t eat healthy my breath’s still around 85-95% fresh.

I did it y’all! I’ve made it through 7 yrs of depression, bullying, and isolation. Now, I’m trying to get back up and start living. It’s been really really tough like it’s never going to end. It’s not only that I hated myself for being “not like everybody else” who are living a normal life, but I felt ridiculed, casted out and absolutely unworthy and undeserving of anything. I felt disgusted for being “me” and even more when it came to the point that it affected my relationship with the people that are very dear to me. The few things that kept me going are my puppies, support from family, and faith in God. This is like a curse that I thought have kept me from growing, but actually what made me the person that I am now and to the person that I will be, is all because I had chronic halitosis. It helped me to listen to other people’s thoughts and feelings, to be humble, and considerate of other people’s issues. To appreciate what I have i.e. supportive family, healthy body in a sense that I don’t have serious illness, and ultimately to just breathe and keep on going. I’m hurt by so many things and treated badly by so many people but these are normal components of life. Getting through and past these type of situations are what make life a challenge, and once we get through them, we'll be rewarded with a sense of satisfaction or feeling "happy" or "great", something that will keep us to want to live. In essence, a life that is full of nothing but happiness isn't actually living. Sometimes we can’t always be in control, at some point we just gotta have faith, do what we gotta do, and if there’s really an absolute omnipotent being up there (which I believe there is), then this bumpy, ugly road we’re taking is the "right" path. It’s hard, but it is the way, and we gotta get past it. My dad told me this “You have nothing to be scared of, lay it all on Him, let go of everything. Let Him lead you.” Well, duh I’d love to get rid of everything that’s weighing me down but who the heck is “Him?” Lol this is exactly what I thought when my dad sat me down and talked me out of my depressing teenhood. Eventually, as I grow up and be able to face different struggles in life, I’ve learned to “just trust Him.”

Please don’t give up. It’s rough but it will all end at some point. You’ll get there, it just takes some time to figure everything out. Believe in something, whether it be in faith, in your family, yourself, your aspirations and goals, or anything else that you can hold on to. You got this, you’ve given this challenge because you’re capable of dealing with it. You’re uniquely you. A strong and a loving person that you are. Keep on fighting ♥️

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: Read me? Cured.

Post by crazy4it »

What's a airfloss?
Lotus
Total Newbie

Post by Lotus »

it's a water floss
Peach
Total Newbie

Post by Peach »

YESSSSSS congrats !!!!!
Lotus
Total Newbie

Post by Lotus »

thank you! I know one day you will too!
Lotus
Total Newbie

Post by Lotus »

thank you! I know one day you will too!
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Peach wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:04 am YESSSSSS congrats !!!!!

hi peach how are you. You haven't been active here in a while right?
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Lotus wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:05 pm it's a water floss

I tried and makes my tonsils bleed. Does urs have a softer mode?
Lotus
Total Newbie

Post by Lotus »

nope, only one mode. how many times you tried using it? it took me a week to get used to it
Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

“You have nothing to be scared of, lay it all on Him, let go of everything. Let Him lead you.” Well, duh I’d love to get rid of everything that’s weighing me down but who the heck is “Him?” Lol this is exactly what I thought when my dad sat me down and talked me out of my depressing teenhood. Eventually, as I grow up and be able to face different struggles in life, I’ve learned to “just trust Him.”

The Bible explains who God is and what he's like. Idk if you're much of a bible reader. I like to read it. It helps. I learned his name in Psalms 83:18 and that contrary to what a lot of people believe is that he genuinely cares about us as individuals. I hope because of the suffering and struggles that this bad breath causes people that they don't blame God or feel that he's the cause of suffering because I've found that's just not true nor fair.
I'm very very happy for you and Thankyou so much for sharing.
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

This is so inspirational, I am so happy for you hopefully you find the strength to move on from all the hurt you endured and start living the life you want to
Peach
Total Newbie

Post by Peach »

crazy4it wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 am

yeah but im back :)
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Peach wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:53 am
crazy4it wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 am

yeah but im back :)
check your pm .
Ducier
Total Newbie

Post by Ducier »

I'm very glad for you, Lotus! That's quite an accomplishment. You now have proof that you can do anything you set your mind to. Go conquer the world now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic