Your Email Address:

First Name:

Try this regime and you could be lucky!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Harry_2K
Junior

Try this regime and you could be lucky!

Post by Harry_2K »

Hi Everyone,

Been a while since I have been in touch with you all.
Firstly, wishing you all a very happy new year 2019.

I have been totally off this metallic taste, afternoon to evening oral malodor, etc, for more than a year now.

Here is what I had done, which gave me this change.

1. First thing once I wake up, I apply oil in my head (one or 2 teaspoons - any oil - I use sesame oil) and rub in well for a minute, so it becomes less sticky while taking a head bath.
2. After 15 minutes, take a head bath (hot or cold or warm water, anything would do).
2a. Use any shampoo, preferably natural products with less chemicals if you can.
2b. Any shampoo is okay. I used Asian herbal shampoo powder base to wash my hair. Use less shampoo, as much as needed to create foam and remove the stickiness.
3. Take an head bath like this every day, even when you are totally fine.
4. Make this a daily routine.
5. Do not worry about sinusitis, migraine, etc. It has got nothing to do with head bath. If you do have issues with them, use hot water bath.

On Diet;

1. First stop eating veggies, flower based products, fruits, to begin with. Whether raw or cooked, avoid it for a while. Even tomato sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, etc. So, no fast food outside. Even onions and tomatoes to be stopped to begin with. Coconut and tamarind also to be avoided. carrots and beets to be avoided too initially.

2. Milk and cheese is fine to consume.
3. What all you can eat;

Eggs - boiled, scrambled, etc
Chicken - boiled, oil fried, etc
Meet and Lamb - to be avoided
oil - just avoid coconut oil and corn oil. You can use anything else.
Can use any spice (garlic paste or powder to be avoided initially).
Red pepper, black pepper, turmeric, etc, are all fine to use.
Rice and wheat flour is fine.
Tea with milk and sugar is fine. Coffee also is fine, but, after 4 or 5 days.
Do not try chocolate drinks, other health drinks from the store.

This is what is my routine.

1. Morning BF - Eggs (any type) with tea with milk and sugar
2. Lunch - egg or Chicken fried rice (no onions or tomatoes - capsicum is fine to use). no sauces added.
3. Night - rice with eggs, chicken, etc.
4. IF you feel hungry, anytime, just eat boiled eggs, drink milk / tea / eat salted or spiced up cheese. it would control hunger.

Do not eat biscuits, chocolates, corn flakes, chocos, chips.
Do not drink Pepsi, coke, or anything with citric acid. No French fries too.

Strictly no veggies and Fruits for 10 days! Then you would start controlling your diet, as your body would accept.

salehia802
Re: Try this regime and you could be lucky!

Post by salehia802 »

I didn't got it! You're healthy with eating so much eggs and chicken?! How can this diet help?! Maybe you just had problem with your kidneys or dehydration because of the metallic taste you say you had.
Congratulations to you anyway. ☺
Harry_2K
Junior

Re: Try this regime and you could be lucky!

Post by Harry_2K »

Try the head bath as a daily routine.
Then stop eating green veggies and fruits for about a week or 2.
You will sure get back to normal.

For 2 weeks, eat whatever you want. Just avoid fruits, veggies, sauces, biscuits, chocolates, flavored icecreams, bottled drinks, etc.

Rice, wheat, egg, chicken, etc. Any type of oils to fry.

Once you feel the difference, you can slowly add things one by one. But, mine was purely green veggies and fruit related issue.

Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic