Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aydinmur
God

Re: Murat Aydin

Post by aydinmur »

winter wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:54 am Murat, is deep gum cleaning really a thing?
No visible effect on halitosis
-Murat

aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

lolla123 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:28 pmThank you for the information doctor. I think I may have asked you before but I am planning to obtain some znCl2 solution soon and was wondering how to mix it with water to obtain a safe and effective mouthwash for type 1. How many parts of zinc chloride per water?
There is 0.8 or 1 g per liter in commercial mouthrinses.
-Murat
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

aydinmur wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:55 am
lolla123 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:28 pmThank you for the information doctor. I think I may have asked you before but I am planning to obtain some znCl2 solution soon and was wondering how to mix it with water to obtain a safe and effective mouthwash for type 1. How many parts of zinc chloride per water?
There is 0.8 or 1 g per liter in commercial mouthrinses.
-Murat
Thank you doctor, does the water have to be sterilised, boiled or can it be straight tap water?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Tap water.
Upset20s
Total Newbie

Post by Upset20s »

Hi doctor, how to find the type of bb i am suffering from.
I have deviated septum in my nose.
I feel like phlegm in my throat like pnd.
When i eat, i feel a part of the food smell is trapped in throat.
Even if i try to spit out phlegm, only little will go out and its tough.
My tongue is medium white, the mild coating comes back very quickly.
I tried many techniques told here. Not much improvement.
I am suffering from bb around past 19 years.
Not room filling i guess, but people always rub or cover nose, move back.
Tried the saliva on skin test, but smelled okay. Not too bad.
Please help me with the type and any cure. Expecting a reply dr.
Thanks.
Kd1994
Re:

Post by Kd1994 »

lost1234 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:02 am Dr. Aydinmur,
Do you have many type 5 patients?
I ask this because all of my tests I have done on checking and asking people about my breath, they all tell me they do not smell any bad breath. Even people who I have meet from this forum.

I know 1 thing for sure, I do make people rub their nose when talking to me. I am 99.9% sure of this as I believe most people on this forum believe too. I have seen people with chronic bad breath talk to people and no nose rubs. This leads me to believe nose rubs do not 100 % mean bad breath. If in fact I am type 5 halitosis, do you know why myself and alot of people on this forum make people rub their nose?
What are these types you guys are talking about?
Ramon
Total Newbie

Post by Ramon »

Doctor,

what makes Saliva smells really bad? I had a period of my life when my saliva didnt smell at all, but now its always smell pretty bad even after a proper mouth cleaning. But what i found interesting is someone whom i trust the most say my mouth smells fine and no bad breath (approximately 2 hours after i cleaned my mouth).

So whats the correlation between stink saliva and bad breath?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Upset20s wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:09 amHi doctor, how to find the type of bb i am suffering from.
I have deviated septum in my nose. I feel like phlegm in my throat like pnd. When i eat, i feel a part of the food smell is trapped in throat. Even if i try to spit out phlegm, only little will go out and its tough. My tongue is medium white, the mild coating comes back very quickly.I tried many techniques told here. Not much improvement. I am suffering from bb around past 19 years.Not room filling i guess, but people always rub or cover nose, move back. Tried the saliva on skin test, but smelled okay. Not too bad. Please help me with the type and any cure. Expecting a reply dr. Thanks.

without enough clinic information, I can not estimate what type of your halitosis is.
I can give only some simple clues for everyone: Ice piece or ZnCl2 solution stops Type 1 (and some of Type 5 neurogenic) halitosis.
I do not cure halitosis.
-Murat
Upset20s
Total Newbie

Post by Upset20s »

aydinmur wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Upset20s wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:09 amHi doctor, how to find the type of bb i am suffering from.
I have deviated septum in my nose. I feel like phlegm in my throat like pnd. When i eat, i feel a part of the food smell is trapped in throat. Even if i try to spit out phlegm, only little will go out and its tough. My tongue is medium white, the mild coating comes back very quickly.I tried many techniques told here. Not much improvement. I am suffering from bb around past 19 years.Not room filling i guess, but people always rub or cover nose, move back. Tried the saliva on skin test, but smelled okay. Not too bad. Please help me with the type and any cure. Expecting a reply dr. Thanks.

without enough clinic information, I can not estimate what type of your halitosis is.
I can give only some simple clues for everyone: Ice piece or ZnCl2 solution stops Type 1 (and some of Type 5 neurogenic) halitosis.
I do not cure halitosis.
-Murat
I will try the ice pc test.

Thanks a lot doctor for the reply.
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Hi doctor, I was wondering what kind of equipment do you use to be able to tell where a person’s halitosis is coming from? Do you know any other dentists that use similar methods to yours to find out the type of halitosis?(1/2/3/4/5?)
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

lolla123 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:39 pm does the water have to be sterilised, boiled or can it be straight tap water?
Ok. Sterilize water.
In fact, Drinkable water will be enough
-Murat
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Hi doctor, I was wondering if the effects of zinc acetate dilhydrate and chlorexine diacetate together would be effective/beneficial on type 1? Do the effects work on the tonsil area?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

lolla123 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:37 pm Hi doctor, I was wondering if the effects of zinc acetate dilhydrate and chlorexine diacetate together would be effective/beneficial on type 1? Do the effects work on the tonsil area?
Yes it is very effective on halitosis including tonsils. However it can not be used for longer than ~1 week
Otherwise, Chlorohexidine will distort bacterial balance in the mouth or brownish colors will appear on teeth or labial mucosa surfaces.
- MUrat
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

aydinmur wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:15 pm
lolla123 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:37 pm Hi doctor, I was wondering if the effects of zinc acetate dilhydrate and chlorexine diacetate together would be effective/beneficial on type 1? Do the effects work on the tonsil area?
Yes it is very effective on halitosis including tonsils. However it can not be used for longer than ~1 week
Otherwise, Chlorohexidine will distort bacterial balance in the mouth or brownish colors will appear on teeth or labial mucosa surfaces.
- MUrat
Thank you for your reply doctor, can I ask how long the effects of this last on halitosis in type 1?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Thanks for the question
Depends on thickness of tongue coating. If tongue has newly brushed, mouthrinse affects for longer time (~hours).
Chlorohexidine containing products should not be used more than ~1 week
-Murat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic