Your Email Address:

First Name:

H Pylori

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Magnamax

H Pylori

Post by Magnamax »

Hi Everyone,

So after trying out the vegan diet for a month I gave up due to the results being temporary. A week ago, I was reading how h pylori might be related to halitosis so I got the stool test for it and the result came back positive. My doctor put me on antibiotics and antacids (metronidazole, omperazole, pepto bismol and one more antibiotic) I have been on it for 3 days.

Did it work?
Yes it did work for me but there are still reactions from people.A couple of hours after taking the meds, I noticed that the smell from my nose and mouth stopped and I confirmed this the second day. Before starting the medication, every time I swallowed my mucus, it had these distinct smell of feces mixed with it and that is gone now. But still people showed reactions and I was wondering maybe the drugs just blocked my sense of smell but I can smell everything else just fine. I can't smell any odor from my mouth or nose but still puzzled on these strange reactions. I'm gonna finish the meds and will update you on it. Just wanted to share my progress at the moment.