Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Raymond
Master
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Raymond »

I will be waiting for your comment, experience and results with this way of breathing.
I, more than 8 months since I started breathing in this way, the BB never returned, after having suffered from bb for practically a lifetime.

that's why I recommend it so much, a true revelation for me, that halitosis was caused by oneself without knowing it.

Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Your full of shit, and stop complaining your not getting paid.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

apparently Bendover, he does not know the meaning of retribution. I could have left the first time, and never talked about this topic, but I did not, I came back because I knew that this was going to help many people here.
you only see the matter of the retribution of which I have commented, but you do not talk about the people who did find a solution with this method of breathing, just think about those people who are leaving behind this nightmare thanks to this way of breathing.
You speak of retribution as if it were a sin or something shameful.

there is a saying "one hand washes the other and both wash the face"
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Bendover wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:12 am Your full of shit, and stop complaining your not getting paid.
I have been frank from the beginning.
I do not deny that what you say with the matter of retribution is true...

but my contribution to solve the BB, there it is. so that anyone who needs it can make use of this.

Bendover...
And what is your contribution to solve the BB ?
And how many have you helped solve the bb with your messages?

Apparently, the only one full of shit is you.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Bendover wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:12 am Your full of shit, and stop complaining your not getting paid.

Have you ever practiced the advice I have given here?
Or do not you think that any solution mentioned here works?
If you get results and solve the bb, you will realize that the issue of retribution is irrelevant.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Relax, his method doesn't require us to spend any money. We don't have to donate to him if we don't want to.

It seems to help some people here. Don't discourage people from sharing.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Raymond,

Your mouth is full of shit, im not the one asking for money like you.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

I think multiple tips here have helped people over the years, and you dont see them asking for money, only you shit breath.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Bendover wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:54 pm I think multiple tips here have helped people over the years, and you dont see them asking for money, only you shit breath.

I have contributed with a real solution, there are several who have appreciated it.
On the other hand, you do not contribute anything, you only contribute a bad vibration. I hope my advice does not serve you, you do not deserve it. You are zero contribution in this forum.
Why do not you say the same to administrators?
your halitosis has transformed you into a bitter person.
I am enjoying the benefits of this new life, with good breath at all times. as well as other users who put my advice into practice. , you are a bad person, you do not deserve to find a solution to your bb.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Maybe, you sell mouthwashes and my advice is ruining your business, or maybe you have one of those bad breath clinics that do not give a real solution, they only take out money for nothing.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Ive been on this forum for many years and ive never once did a hint of solicitation of any kind. So no I have no monetary interest in this forum, just a cure for my bad breath like everyone else here. Cant say the same for you because, your the one trying to sell something by preying on vunerable people dumbass.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

the only one who has not made any contribution here in this forum is you, you only bring bad vibes, nobody has given me money here, and even so, I continue to answer questions to anyone who needs to know about this method.
Have you tried my method?
here are several that have already been, and have recognized in this thread of conversation.
try it, and do not worry, because it is free, free to use who wants to try.
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Raymond wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:41 am ...
You are bound to get some hate, some ppl dont realize that there a different types of bad breath.

And the whole thing does sound silly. I mean air does somehow go past the tongue for everybody unless you are dead. But at the same time maybe we are doing something unusual tensing up the muscles the wrong way creating pockets that dont get the air needed.
My problem is i keep forgetting to try this method, after a minute of breathing im sidetracked. But ill keep trying its free, maybe use a timer like someone said.
NasalBking wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:42 pm Your post really is a gift as I feel a big improvement in tongue coating and mouth/nasal odor since attempting your breathing method for the last weeks and after seeing others like ttylman and sue2018 post that it had a big effect I was not sure something so simple would actually help. Like ttylman said - it is a habit you don't notice and I believe it effects people with post nasal drip and runny nose (PND). Maybe we subconsciously learned to breath in this bad way because it feels like you are blowing out less breath so you might think there is less bad odor coming out but it actually makes it worse. The throat and mouth needs oxygen to be clean and clear and your mucus needs to drain down the throat properly.
How much improvement in the tongue coating?
And how do you measure the improvement/change of your BB?
ttylxman2 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:39 pmThe rotten, feces like taste in my mouth has completely gone away. No my breath isn't fresh all the time but I don't think anyone's is. Getting some saliva going is often enough to feel a clean taste again if I have coffee breath or whatever. If I floss, scrape my tongue, brush and rinse I probably have better breath than most people and the freshness lasts a long time. I've left the house without gum after not having brushed for hours. I used to be so terrified of that. It was probably my worst fear to be caught in a social situation without gum.
Any improvement in the tongue coating?
And how do you measure the improvement/change of your BB?
mtr wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:20 pm As for the white tongue and taste for those who still have this persistent issue my way of completely removing it and barely scraping any is by drinking.. electrolytes, which actually contain glucose.. lol..
Interesting. I have read that some ppl get a pink tongue brushing it with glycerin. I tried a toothpase with glycerin in it with pretty good results. But im more interested in the root cause. I wonder what the electrolytes do.
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

I think you may be on to something!!!!!! I don’t know if I’m doing it right but I think I may be and I can tell I’m breathing right where I feel the mucus at the connection of my throat and nasal passages. I’m gonna try doing this with some tea tree oil dabbed on the inside of my nostrils! Thanks man
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

jo317 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:25 pm I think you may be on to something!!!!!! I don’t know if I’m doing it right but I think I may be and I can tell I’m breathing right where I feel the mucus at the connection of my throat and nasal passages. I’m gonna try doing this with some tea tree oil dabbed on the inside of my nostrils! Thanks man

I recommend that you only breathe the way I indicate, if you do not fully understand the technique, go to a yoga teacher, maybe he can clarify this way of breathing better, do not forget that the tongue should never be pressed against the palate , and that this way of breathing should be your new way of breathing, in my case, halitosis never returned.
I recommend that you read again from the beginning

regards And success
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic