Your Email Address:

First Name:

HUGE POTENTIAL CURE (95-99%?)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
justcured

HUGE POTENTIAL CURE (95-99%?)

Post by justcured »

Hi guys,

I have been dreaming about writing a post here. Long time lurker, I think up to 4 years when this horrible disease started. Long post but I want to be as specific as possible.

Background: I am Asian but I was raised and born in Austria, same as Jimi, and I then pursued my university studies in the United States (Boston). After around my third year, I started getting this problem right as I was completing a very important internship within the financial services industry. You can imagine this was the worst timing because I had to be client facing, work long nights and try my best to secure a full-time offer after graduation (somehow I managed). Anyways, I started noticing a fishy smell coming from my mouth and at that time I actually started to take Omega 3 pills so naturally I thought it was those pills so I stopped taking them. However, I started getting weird stares from colleagues and friends even after I stopped the pills and then one day I licked my wrist and the smell was so acidic it was unbearable. I knew something was way off because it was just so acidic. Now I have a front tooth that I had a root canal done ages ago and it started to smell there too, so I went to the dentist and he said it was rotten. I thought this was it then I just needed to fix this by getting an implant. Implant surgery done, no change. So, then I stumbled upon this page and someone had mentioned Therabreath! Ordered the whole package. No change of course since we all know it's a scam. So then I read about Tungbrush. Ordered it and no effect again. I read more and started taking vitamin C pills, large doses, no change ofc, almost made it worse. I then ordered a zinc mouth wash which also had no effect and I kept getting a fishy smell from my mouth. So I looked further and I started taking literally every pill that's been mentioned on this site. I won't mention them but yea I wasted a lot of money. I hope I can save you money with this post. In addition, I started doing nasal flushes with hydrogen peroxide, grapefruit extract, garlic, anything really, nothing helped. I even learned how to reverse flush because I truly thought it was in my nasopharynx. I even learned how to reach my nasopharynx with my finger which to me seems like such a ridiculous move but I was desperate. I kept thinking it was my nasopharynx because it had a metallic smell but that's completely normal.

Anyway, over the years, I went to every doctor possible and got every test possible: CT scan and removed tonsils (was not necessary), gastroenterologist for endoscopy (I did 2-3 over the years and nothing) and colonoscopy (nothing), barium swallow (nothing), X ray for my organs (nothing), SIBO breath test (I was positive, took antibiotics and probiotics and cured it but no change in breath!!! biggest downer), allergy tests (highly allergic to dustmites), holistic doctors (scammed me for 200$), TMAU test both the urine (in London) and genetic test (negative both times). You name it, I went everywhere. I checked out everything. I almost gave up and I was truly depressed and smoked a lot of weed and drank a lot of alcohol.

Anyway, I quit my job after 2 years last december (2018) and went back home to Austria and finally told my parents. Luckily they were very supportive but didn't really seem to believe me. They always said you don't smell when you talk (Of course I have learned how to talk away from people's faces..). Now, I came back to Austria and did some more tests and started taking Avamyst (steroid nasal spray) and Desloratadin Genericon (antihistamine pill) due to allergies. I have been taking them for roughly two weeks but no real change.

SO, the other night, my mom, who went on a religious trip, met doctors from Boston who worked as dentists and ENTs. My mom told them about my situation and they said that it's actually very common and it's simply because Boston is so cold that people don't know how to "warm" their bodies with food correctly. It has something to do with ying yang or whatever. I never believed in traditional chinese medicine because I am a very logical person so I always stayed away from pseudoscience. However, my mom often did something called "gua sha" (look it up) on me and I also did cupping once and my back was almost always purpleish, almost black, which indicates there is something stagnant. So, the doctors basically told my mom the following (CURE(s)): Prepare the following for food: Boil lamb, then pour out the water and clean with some water, then in a pot heat up oil, ginger, then put the lamb back in there and finally add some chopped up carrots, cinnamon stick, rice wine and season to taste (add some soy sauce for example) and then add water. Basically, you make a stew. Cook on low heat for roughly 2-3 hours. EAT AND DRINK THE WHOLE THING. It's delicious too! Anyway, the theory is that lamb is a very "warm" food, warmer than any other food and it rebalances you again if you have been too cold, which was my case since I lived in Boston. This all made sense to me because I remember that I got my bad breath pretty soon after I had gone out for a run in the middle of winter in shorts and almost froze to death. Now, in addition, the doctor said anytime you eat some kind of salad, add some black pepper and always drink black tea with ginger (this combo only) right after because salad is a "cold" food so you need rebalance with the tea and ginger. In addition, chew on some black tea leaves after you eat (this really helped a lot too). THIS WAS IT. I did this like 3 times so far and I will continue to do it to be safe.

I know this somehow sounds like a joke and I really didn't believe it either. The reason why I know is because I always have a routine for checking my breath: I can blow breath into my nose because I have an underbite and it always smells foul/fishy/garbage but today I didn't smell anything, even in the morning. I can also put my tongue all the way up to my nose and smell and I smell nothing. I also always used a q tip to rub on my tongue and there would always be a very strong mucusy/foul smell and today it was nothing. I also licked my wrist and NOTHING.

Also, I basically gave up on religion when I got this disease but the fact that my mom somehow met doctors from Boston on a religious trip...I actually might convert back lol.

Anyway, if you have any questions please feel free to ask away. I will be here to help.

justcured

Re: HUGE POTENTIAL CURE (95-99%?)

Post by justcured »

I should have mentioned my symptoms: Initially I had a lot of mucus in throat and I could always feel it in the back of throat. Over the years it became less but I could always somewhat feel it because it was so sticky. Very transparent though. My throat also always felt somewhat acidic in the morning which is most likely due to the mucus/pnd. For the longest time I thought I had silent reflux but after all my tests it was clear I had no reflux at all. I also tried betaine hcl three times lol.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Do other warm food (curry, mango, fried chicken...) affect your BB?
justcured

Post by justcured »

By warm i mean in traditional chinese medicine sense. Look at this picture https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/74/96 ... 2f683e.jpg
Babygirll
Total Newbie

Post by Babygirll »

So are you still BB free??
justcured

Post by justcured »

Yes :D :D
justcured

Post by justcured »

Guys title should really be 99-100%. At the time of writing it had just been like 2 days but it's been almost a week now. I wake up with normal morning breath which I haven't smelled and tasted in years. It always used to smell rotten and I know this because I always smelled myself in the morning. It was part of my routine. Now my tongue also just feels so different. Smooth and not rough anymore.
Babygirll
Total Newbie

Post by Babygirll »

Nice congratulations!!
justcured

Post by justcured »

Thank you. It feels amazing to be free of this horrible disease. Guys please ask me any questions. I am here to help.
Babygirll
Total Newbie

Post by Babygirll »

Great! At least you can live your life now !
But can you describe the smell and how bad was it??
What’s your current diet like?
Did you ever try any candida supplement?
Thanks for your reply 😌
justcured

Post by justcured »

The smell was a mix between fish and mucus and just straight up poop. It's really difficult to describe. Honestly it was almost chemical at times. If I was talking to someone from a normal distance they could definitely smell it. People would typically rub their nose or cough. Also, my room would smell if I closed my doors so yea it was definitely smelly.
My current diet is pretty normal but healthy. I used to eat vegan but now I've incorporated just small amounts of meat like lamb just to be safe. In general I am very healthy though.
And yes I've tried candida, candida diet, etc. I really don't think candida is real but who knows.
Babygirll
Total Newbie

Post by Babygirll »

👍🏽 Great! Honestly I’m just giving up. Hopefully I’ll be free. And get back to my normal life.
Thanks for replying tho.
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

So its d cold weather that gave u this bad breath!! Has it dried out ur mouth or something ?
Its really insane that bad breath can come in so many probabilities!!
Anyways a heartful congos for being cured..
U shud thank ur parents for being supportive...
N dont quit d forum soon since u r cured:)
Stay around for a while to remind everyone there is cure, bcoz many a times ppl wonder if there comes a good day and if any one eva on d forum was cured..
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
justcured

Post by justcured »

I'd remind everyone that it might not be specifically just the cold weather but that I, like an idiot, went out in the winter in shorts and basically froze to death lol. So it was one incident that caused it. The way to think about it is that it froze something inside, and all the years I didn't thaw my body, but because lamb + ginger + black tea are extremely warm/hot foods in the chinese medicine, they warmed me up and made my body work normally again!
justcured

Post by justcured »

I will be here as long as possible. If anyone has more questions please ask me. If you have a similar background as me as in you have really been tested for everything and tried everything, please try my method.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic