Your Email Address:

First Name:

HUGE POTENTIAL CURE (95-99%?)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
buddi
Junior

Re: HUGE POTENTIAL CURE (95-99%?)

Post by buddi »

Even my ENT told me to drink ginger tea daily for 6 mnths for dry mouth..
May be bcoz it aids in saliva production.

PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

If this were the case, wouldn't everyone in cold climates have these problems?
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Also, you said you were vegan before this?
I told myself I would NEVER eat meat again, so I'm really conflicted with trying something like this that may not help.. but also feel like if I ate meat again I wouldn't be able to stomach it.

Did you only eat a small amount at first?
justcured

Post by justcured »

Some people can handle colder climates better than others. Not everyone is the same.

I ate meat before so it wasn't a big change to eat meat again. I'd say start small.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Hey, firstly thank you so much for posting this and spending your own time to help others. Just wondering if you had any nasal bb? I also have an acidic smell when i do the lick test and also slight nasal bb so I just want to know if we had the same problem. Also its been over half a month since you posted your cure, are you still bb free?? Thanks again!!
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

justcured wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:46 pm Some people can handle colder climates better than others. Not everyone is the same.

I ate meat before so it wasn't a big change to eat meat again. I'd say start small.
I think its really a case-to-case basis. Some posts in this forum is in reverse to what you have said. It really is confusing. Meat. Vegan.

Anyway, congratulations!
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

justcured wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:46 pm Some people can handle colder climates better than others. Not everyone is the same.

Can you elaborate your diet plan for the whole week. So that we could better understand you.
justcured

Post by justcured »

Geoffrey wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 am Hey, firstly thank you so much for posting this and spending your own time to help others. Just wondering if you had any nasal bb? I also have an acidic smell when i do the lick test and also slight nasal bb so I just want to know if we had the same problem. Also its been over half a month since you posted your cure, are you still bb free?? Thanks again!!
My breath was mainly from mouth but because it is from your mouth it also goes through your nose. And yes I am still cured:)
justcured

Post by justcured »

Ricky wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:12 am

Can you elaborate your diet plan for the whole week. So that we could better understand you.
My diet is pretty healthy but here is an average day. Please keep in mind I work out every day so I am quite fit and need a lot of calories:

Breakfast: Oatmeal, non-dairy milk (Almond, Oat, etc.), pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, banana, lots of berries, some other fruit such as kiwi or grapes, dark rye bread, small tahini spread on bread. Blacktea + ginger.

Lunch: Tofu, sweet potato, brown rice, black beans, some type of vegetable (spinach for example), apple, more pumpkin and sunflower seeds, half an avocado, red/green/yellow peppers, creatine (for working out). Blacktea + Ginger.

Dinner: Varies since I eat with parents but usually brown rice, some type of meat or fish and vegetables. This is also when I would have my lamb usually 1-2 per week.
space
Advanced

Post by space »

Hello Justcured,

Are you still bb free? Did the clear mucus that you mentioned now gone? I have the same clear mucus too (besides my gum problem) that started also in college (we're in a very cold airconditioned classroom starting in the morning till night back then). I also thought that it might be silent or airway reflux. I've read about qi deficiency (checking my own scalloped tongue), it's stated that I should avoid eating damp and cold foods like raw or anything like icecream since I'm somehow deficient in qi which I don't understand that much, I'm Asian but not chinese. Hoping for your reply.
space
Advanced

Post by space »

Also, besides checking your own breath, have you already tested it with other people? Since its in the title "95-99%". I mean checking if they still have reactions when you talk to them face to face or being inside an elevator filled with people, etc.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

justcured wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:52 pm By warm i mean in traditional chinese medicine sense. Look at this picture https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/74/96 ... 2f683e.jpg

@justcured, thanks for taking your time to post such detail information(s). i've bookmarked it. however, also stumbled across a more easy way to mask my bbreath during the day. atleast it will save me from most of these unpredicatable embarassment!! :lol:

from the attached pic, which group of food is suitable for someone suffering from bad breath?

Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic