Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fecal nasal bb?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Gluten-free
Advanced

Re: Fecal nasal bb?

Post by Gluten-free »

I know your feeling. It's very hard, to smell it. Try to cover your mouth with your hand and blow to smell. Or open your mouth and blow and you will smell something. I smell my mouth like that. But I don't know how others expierenced it. But I know they say it's terrible. Don't give up you are not along. We are here together to help each other out. We will find a solution.

winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

justwantcure wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:42 am Today was seriously bad... it's so depressing. There's an area at my work where I can smell the odor and it smelled like pure sh##. Everyone around me was coughing or looking at me with disgust, even my one coworker who used to treat me like a friend looked at me like I was disgusting.

I truly do not know what's causing this to happen. Everytime I think I'm getting better, I'm right back to where I started.

It feels like I'm going crazy.
Can you try to figure out how you are able to smell yourself in that area so we can replicate it?
justwantcure
Total Newbie

Post by justwantcure »

There's an area at my work that has a lot of fans blowing in one direction. If you walk forwards with the fans all blowing at your back and breath deeply out through your mouth or nose, you might be able to get a whiff of it. The fans are pretty powerful though so im not sure if fans people use at home will work.

Another thing I try that works: On the side of your mouth that you chew/eat with the most, use your finger and pull your cheek (and mouth) open to the side. Your nostril will stretch a little with your cheek, giving you a better idea of the smell. If you don't smell anything, try again 5 minutes later - but when you pull your cheek, flex/push your tonsils forward. That should push the breath from the back of your mouth forward, so you can smell more accurately the whole breath odor.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

justwantcure wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:03 pm There's an area at my work that has a lot of fans blowing in one direction. If you walk forwards with the fans all blowing at your back and breath deeply out through your mouth or nose, you might be able to get a whiff of it. The fans are pretty powerful though so im not sure if fans people use at home will work.

Another thing I try that works: On the side of your mouth that you chew/eat with the most, use your finger and pull your cheek (and mouth) open to the side. Your nostril will stretch a little with your cheek, giving you a better idea of the smell. If you don't smell anything, try again 5 minutes later - but when you pull your cheek, flex/push your tonsils forward. That should push the breath from the back of your mouth forward, so you can smell more accurately the whole breath odor.
I couldn't replicate the fan method.

I didn't smell anything with the cheek method too. Not sure if it's because I have no tonsils already.
justwantcure
Total Newbie

Post by justwantcure »

How about the spoon method? Have the spoon lying down near the back of your tongue. Keep your mouth closed and breathe hard on the spoon. Leave it in your mouth for 30 seconds to a minute. Then smell.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

justwantcure wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:19 pm How about the spoon method? Have the spoon lying down near the back of your tongue. Keep your mouth closed and breathe hard on the spoon. Leave it in your mouth for 30 seconds to a minute. Then smell.
It was just a very faint saliva smell.

BTW, it's perfectly fine for you to wear mask for food prep. It's usually done to prevent saliva.
justwantcure
Total Newbie

Post by justwantcure »

I'm sorry it didn't work! In general it feels like my breath smells bad when it feels "hot", I guess this is when the mouthwash wears off in general?

I might give that a try. It's so embarrassing to be at work anymore though, I think I'm going to quit and find another job. Maybe a smelly one like working with animals so no one would care about my breath. Or working outside somewhere.

If it's a gluten allergy for me staying there might make things worse in the long run.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

justwantcure wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:35 pm I'm sorry it didn't work! In general it feels like my breath smells bad when it feels "hot", I guess this is when the mouthwash wears off in general?

I might give that a try. It's so embarrassing to be at work anymore though, I think I'm going to quit and find another job. Maybe a smelly one like working with animals so no one would care about my breath. Or working outside somewhere.

If it's a gluten allergy for me staying there might make things worse in the long run.
It's okay. Any idea is worth a try. Sometimes my mouth also feels hot after eating dry food or food with herbs and spices. I can imagine I smell worse during those times.

Good luck finding a new job.
letsgetcured

Post by letsgetcured »

I recommend anyone with BB and Nasal to go vegan. Don’t just cut out meat. Cut out all dairy and try your best to dramatically decrease your sugar intake. I’ve been vegan for a week. It took about 4-5 days for the smell to go away and I’ve been having the best 2 days of my life. It’s nice to finally be able to be the extrovert that I am instead of the socially awkward introvert my BB has turned me into. Even if this relief is temporary, at least I know there is hope for me and at least I know that my solution is diet-related because literally nothing else worked.

It’s kinda surreal to finally Be one of those people making these kinda posts instead of reading others and saying to myself “‘must be nice” lol. But seriously give it a try guys. It’s hard for me because I dislike about 60% of the vegan foods but I guess I’m just going to have to put up with it in order to live a normal life.ill update you guys in a month or so
Thiscantbelife

Post by Thiscantbelife »

No I was told that it won’t heal on it’s own. I think you should definitely get tested for hpylori I thought it was my cure but who knows it might be yours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic